Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ต้องการดนตรี Acoustic เล่นงานแต่งค่ะ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ต้องการดนตรี Acoustic เล่นงานแต่งค่ะ
(11-11-2009, 20:43)Chatcha Wrote: งานจะมีวันเสาร์ที่ 9 มกรา 2010 ค่ะ สัก 2-3 ชิ้นเล่นเพลงสากลหมดเลย เก่าใหม่ปนกันได้ไม่มีปัญหา งานแต่งที่เกาะเสม็ดนะคะ มีทีพักให้หนึ่งคืนค่ะ งานแขกน่ะจะแค่ 30-40 คน บรรยากาศสบายๆ
สนใจรบกวนติดต่อกลับที่เบอร์ 089 222 1259 เร็วนิดนึงก็ดีนะคะจะได้หายห่วงไปนึงอย่าง
ขอบคุณค่ะ
เต้
Hi,
This is very interesting for me, I'm an old man of 62 years of age. Just "1manband" type giging around in Southern California and no Thai song!. I loved Samed, just visited it once when I was around 18-19 years old and played guitar with circle of friends at the beach!

I'll be on my 3 months vacation in Thailand from this late Nov. to late Feb.

The main reason I'm thinking for volunteering this is to re-visit Samed and help entertaining this wedding party too.

But no, I don't need to get paid for this special occasion and certainly not the main band there. I might sneak up with just my acoustic guitar in hand and help out between the intermission of the main band if I happen to be able to find my way to Samed on that dayBig Grin

If you don't mind, I'll keep your phone number handy and might contact you after I get to BKK on Nov. 21st Smile
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
11-11-2009, 22:08
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ต้องการดนตรี Acoustic เล่นงานแต่งค่ะ - by napman - 11-11-2009, 22:08