• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ไปลอยกระทงที่ไหนกันจ๊ะ ป้าๆ น้าๆ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ไปลอยกระทงที่ไหนกันจ๊ะ ป้าๆ น้าๆ
(07-11-2009, 07:56)Labour Wrote: เขาใหญ่หนาวมากกกกกกกกก

Dear Lab,

I used to backpacked up Kao Yai from Pak Shong with 2 of my TU friends when we were Freshman at TU. in 1967. Just 3 of us. And spent 1 night up there closer to Hell Suwat. I'm wondering if it's still able to do that now?

Those 2 friends of mine (Chulabhong Srisawasdi, Jira Pomgaew) were bigger and stronger than me, they were TU rugby captain team and another player while I was only a soccer player.

And about a year after that I hiked up there alone all by myself and also spent a full moon night up there too. I remember it so well because the light from the moon was so spookily yellow when I tried to sleep at the shack that was built in the forest. The moonlight was so yellowish bright I had to move out of that shack to find another spot to sleep when I thought about a tiger could easily see me and mistakenly me of its prey!Big Grin

So, when we meet at Pov's house please let me know about Kao Yai as much as you can think of. I think I'd like to do some hiking/camping up there if I have some open opportunity in the next 3 months.Wink Thanks.
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
08-11-2009, 06:47
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ไปลอยกระทงที่ไหนกันจ๊ะ ป้าๆ น้าๆ - by napman - 08-11-2009, 06:47