Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
เพลงใหม่ครับ ผมทำเพลงนึง ใน album เรียนเชิญท่านผู้มีสิทธิ์จับปลา ของ monotone ขายงาน fat เสาร์อาทิตย์นี้ครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: เพลงใหม่ครับ ผมทำเพลงนึง ใน album เรียนเชิญท่านผู้มีสิทธิ์จับปลา ของ monotone ขายงาน fat เสาร์อาทิตย์นี้ครับ
Dear Pussyjazz,

I don't know how many takes but this one came out so nice in everyway.
I haven't really pay attention to Thai song that much. So my ears can't differentiate them.
I listen to it few times, each time I tried to extract everthing out one by one to see if I can detect any faults. I couldn't find any obvious fault, this song seems so solid and balance, nothing stands out of the way of the others.
Your voice is truely yours, that's what I like most, that's how I like the singer to be. And if it's your first then there's no other way but UP!Cool

The instruments sound are balanced just like I said. I have no idea whatsoever how you recorded your album. In the recording studio, I presume?Shy

I guess I will need the professional ears like some of my friends (Krit Chokthippatana or Somchai Komlertkul) to really detect the faults that you may have. But to my untrained ears you got 5 stars out of 5 stars.

I really enjoyed your song and I sensed that you enjoyed it too.

But I still wish I could hear Pleng's Saxophone solo for at least 12-24 bars to change the peaks and valleys of this tune.Tongue

Well done, congratulation guys!

P.S. did you know about the "Gathering" at Blue house this coming Sunday Nov. 22nd??
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
06-11-2009, 04:46
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: เพลงใหม่ครับ ผมทำเพลงนึง ใน album เรียนเชิญท่านผู้มีสิทธิ์จับปลา ของ monotone ขายงาน fat เสาร์อาทิตย์นี้ครับ - by napman - 06-11-2009, 04:46