Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ชวนกันทำบุญค่ะ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ชวนกันทำบุญค่ะ
(27-10-2009, 10:23)lekleklek Wrote: ผมกลัวเข็มเลย ไม่กล้าบริจาคแลือดครับ ยอมรับอย่างลูกติดแม่เลยครับ อิอิ ...

Hi Lek & Labour too,
I unquestionalbly understand your fear. I guess I had that feeling too when I first did it but that was long ago. So long that I don't even remember why I did it first time.
40 + years later I'm still doing it. And everytime I always see in my mind's eye the pictures of the patients that need blood so badly but couldn't get any and quietly fading away and die.
Of course nobody likes to have any sharp object to puncture the skin! but would you do it for your loved one if that action can save his/her life?

I can guarantee with my life that YOU WILL NOT DIE from donating just 1 pint of your blood every 3 months or so. Actually your blood cells will die out for that period without any benefit for anyone anyway.

I'm not at all a big man, I'm 5' 7" and 130 lb and now 62 years old, even lighter when I was young and I'm still survive through the constant blood donations. So you can do it too and even better than me!

Lek & Labour, if you bite the bullet and go ahead and give the blood just 1 time, just 1 time OK? It may forever change your attitude about donating blood. I'm willing to bet that if you donate blood you will be so proud of yourselves and may even consider do it again and again and again.

Lastly, In my opinion, to donate blood is one of the most precious "GIFTS OF LIFE" that you can give to your sick fellow human beings.
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
27-10-2009, 11:17
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ชวนกันทำบุญค่ะ - by napman - 27-10-2009, 11:17