Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
เปิดบ้าน Povation ปี 2552
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: เปิดบ้าน Povation ปี 2552
(26-10-2009, 14:21)povation Wrote: ยังอยากมาสัมผัสกีตาร์และเจอแจมกันอีกไหม/เมื่อไหร่ดีครับ

Dear Pov and our gangs,

May I take an Impromtu action by offering a suggestion here?

You see, I'll be landing at BKK before midnight of Nov. 21st which is Sat., so the following morning (Sunday 22nd) I believe I'll have a free afternoon (I plan to go and purchase my own Cell phone in the morning because I'll need to use it for the next 3 months while I'm in Thailand)

And we already plan to go and play tennis with d.Jakkrit/Kaigai and...etc at Chula from 7.00-10.00 pm.

So I'm sure I can hang around at your home for the whole afternoon and leave around 6.00 pm (I have no idea how long will it take me to go from your home to Chula?)

Sooooooo, if everybody agree and if it's possible. I can attend this "Get together" if you guys can make it on Sunday (afternoon) Nov. 22nd.

Really love to see you all in person after Cybering chatting for so many months on the WEB!Big Grin
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
27-10-2009, 02:16
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: เปิดบ้าน Povation ปี 2552 - by napman - 27-10-2009, 02:16