Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY FAVORITE TOYS
pood Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 13
RE: MY FAVORITE TOYS
(13-08-2011, 21:11)gong_bee_gees Wrote: น้ากฤษณ์ครับ ทำไมผู้หญิงสองคนที่น้ากฤษณ์เล่ามาเขาถึงไม่ยอมไปนั่งเบาะหลังเหรอครับ

น้องก้องถามง่ายแต่ตอบยากครับ

ที่เขาไม่ยอมนั่งเบาะหลังก็เพราะว่า

1. ผู้หญิงทั้งสองคนผมรู้จักแค่ผิวเผิน ไม่ใด้สนิทกับคนใดคนหนึ่ง ถ้าคนหนึ่งเป็นแฟนหรือเป็นกิ้กก็แน่นอนว่าเธอต้องยึดครองเบาะหน้า

2. รถ Mini มันมีแค่สองประตู พวกสาวๆคงไม่อยากปีนไปนั่งเบาะหลัง

3. นั่งเบาะหน้ามันโก้กว่าครับ สมัยนั้นไม่ต้องคาดเข็มขัดนิรภัยจะนั้งสองคนตำรวจก็ไม่จับ

4. เดี๋ยวนี้บ้านเรามีแต่รถสี่ประคูซึ่งคนขับนั่งหน้านายนั่งหลัง ถ้าเป็นรถสองประตูนั้นมีธรรมเนียมว่า "นายนั่งหน้า ขี้ข้านั่งหลัง" ครับ

พี่ nap น่าจะเอาเรื่องราวเก่าๆมาเล่าสู่กันฟังเยอะๆนะครับเพราะผมเองก็อยากฟังเหมือนกัน

14-08-2011, 17:40
Find Like Post Reply
piggyprince Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 31
นึกว่าเข้ามาตีตั๋วดู มิตร ชัยบัญชา
พี่กฤษณ์สมัยยังเอ๊าะหล่อเหลาไม่ใช่เล่น มิน่าสาวเยอะ Big Grin
I love singing&playing guitar.
I love photography.
http://www.facebook.com/greenmade.cafe
Instagram: greenmadecafe

15-08-2011, 12:09
Find Like Post Reply
gong_bee_gees Offline
AFS#46 Italy

Likes Given: 0
(14-08-2011, 17:40)pood Wrote:
(13-08-2011, 21:11)gong_bee_gees Wrote: น้ากฤษณ์ครับ ทำไมผู้หญิงสองคนที่น้ากฤษณ์เล่ามาเขาถึงไม่ยอมไปนั่งเบาะหลังเหรอครับ

น้องก้องถามง่ายแต่ตอบยากครับ

ที่เขาไม่ยอมนั่งเบาะหลังก็เพราะว่า

1. ผู้หญิงทั้งสองคนผมรู้จักแค่ผิวเผิน ไม่ใด้สนิทกับคนใดคนหนึ่ง ถ้าคนหนึ่งเป็นแฟนหรือเป็นกิ้กก็แน่นอนว่าเธอต้องยึดครองเบาะหน้า

2. รถ Mini มันมีแค่สองประตู พวกสาวๆคงไม่อยากปีนไปนั่งเบาะหลัง

3. นั่งเบาะหน้ามันโก้กว่าครับ สมัยนั้นไม่ต้องคาดเข็มขัดนิรภัยจะนั้งสองคนตำรวจก็ไม่จับ

4. เดี๋ยวนี้บ้านเรามีแต่รถสี่ประคูซึ่งคนขับนั่งหน้านายนั่งหลัง ถ้าเป็นรถสองประตูนั้นมีธรรมเนียมว่า "นายนั่งหน้า ขี้ข้านั่งหลัง" ครับ

พี่ nap น่าจะเอาเรื่องราวเก่าๆมาเล่าสู่กันฟังเยอะๆนะครับเพราะผมเองก็อยากฟังเหมือนกัน

อ้อ เรื่องมันเป็นอย่างนี้นี่เอง Big Grin ขอบคุณมากครับ
---ประชาสัมพันธ์ครับ---
ร่วมกันรณรงค์การใช้ภาษาไทยให้ถูกต้อง มาร่วมกันอนุรักษ์ภาษาไทยกันเถิดนะครับ
15-08-2011, 12:37
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
For some reasons unknown to me, I'm not able to "embed" any of my YouTubes down here since about a week ago! I tend to think that the problem (s) is at the ending point not at the beginning point. I was able to "paste" it here but it wouldn't link to its source as following example;

Here's my dad's Ford Thame that served his family (Dad, mom and 4 of us as shown here). I was at the first left next to my big sister. The thing on top of the car was called "Transister radio" that used the battery to operate and we fought over it almost every night to listen to the songs before we went to bed!!

[Image: P1010327.jpg]

But luckily, I'm still able to copied/pasted the "URL" as follow;

We've been through some things together
With trunks of memories still to come
We found things to do in stormy weather
Long may you run

Long may you run
Long may you run
Although these changes have come
With your chrome heart shining
in the sun
Long may you run

Well, it was back in Blind River in 1962
When I last saw you alive
But we missed that shift on the long decline
Long may you run

Maybe The Beach Boys have got you now
With those waves singin' "Caroline No"
Rollin' down that empty ocean road
Gettin' to the surf on time

http://youtu.be/4AEutm8VdsI

It's Neil Young song about his car (or truck or Hearse) that he had to abandon it. Most of us still have some hidden fond memories about our first car that we had, for some it wasn't long ago but for the older people chances are they were the long ago memory that are fading into our brain fog.

When I arrived at LA in 1972 I took a bus to go anywhere for the first few months. Find myself a busboy job from my Thai musician friend who was there before me and became my room-mate at the apartment that we rented together in Hollywood area (Western & Santa Monica). Sheraton hotel is only about 5 miles from our apartment but it took about an hour to get there by bus and then I had to walk up the hill to the hotel. That hotel still exists even today (It locates next to Universal Studio and shares the same street to get up the hill to Universal Studio and Sheraton hotel). I went hunting for a "For sale" car all over the places and ended up at VW bug with "For sale" sign at the gas station not too far from where I lived for $300! It was a light brown 1962 model with very nice condition both exterior and interior. I started it up, went for a test drive and took it home. Went to get a driver license test and passed the test at the first try!! What a luck!

I drove it for few years and then (stupidly) sold it just to get the newer VW when I saved more money. What a stupid idea of a typical young man. Up to this day whenever I see any old VW bug that looks similar to mine I never fail to think about my first VW that I sold away......................And keep wondering if it still serves someone who has the better brain function than me. That VW was so easy to taken care of and so easy on my gasoline budget. I still recall that it took me less than $10 to fill the whole tank up!

Yeah, I still miss it, and now as I'm getting older I realized how Neil Young felt about his too.

Does anyone has a fond (or even sad) story about his first car here to share?????
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2011, 22:39 by napman.)
16-08-2011, 05:33
Website Find Like Post Reply