NimitGuitar webboard
Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Printable Version

+- NimitGuitar webboard (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: All solid webboard (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Listen to the music (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ (/showthread.php?tid=7801)

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Webmaster - 24-10-2010

ขอบคุณน้า cin ที่เอาบรรยากาศมาฝากครับ บาบิคิว น่ากินจัง Tongue

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Cin - 24-10-2010

a Horse with no name
Maow/Captain

(24-10-2010, 17:29)Webmaster Wrote: ขอบคุณน้า cin ที่เอาบรรยากาศมาฝากครับ บาบิคิว น่ากินจัง Tongue

ขอบคุณครับที่ชอบ ผมลองพยายามอัดคลิปพร้อมกับเสียงพูดคุยก่อนและหลังเล่นจบด้วย
เพราะหลายครั้งเราก็อยากฟังว่า คนร้องเค้าจะพูดอะไรบ้างก่อนและหลังเล่นจบเหมือนกัน
มันดูแล้วเพลินกว่ามีแค่เพลงอย่างเดียว
แต่ก็ไม่ได้อย่างที่ตั้งใจไว้ เพราะว่าบางทีหรือบางเพลงก็ลืมไป เหมือนกัน

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Capt.Arnold - 24-10-2010

[
[/quote]เท่าที่ผมทราบนะครับม้าที่มีชื่อต้องไปวิ่งแข่งทุกอาทิตย์ครับดังนั้นขอเป็นม้าวันเดียวฮิ ฮื Big GrinSmileSmileวันอื่นเป็นอาโนล์เหมือนเดิม จ้า

(24-10-2010, 17:28)Maow Wrote: Captain Arnold, you have so excess of energy.
ฮา ฮา ผ้มเป็นหุ่นไซเบอไดย์ ๒๐๐๐ ใช้แบตเตอรีนิวเคลียร์รุ่นล่าสุดครับ ผมบินรอบโลกได้ครับSmileTongueCool

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - napman - 25-10-2010

(24-10-2010, 20:57)cin Wrote: ขอบคุณครับที่ชอบ ผมลองพยายามอัดคลิปพร้อมกับเสียงพูดคุยก่อนและหลังเล่นจบด้วย
เพราะหลายครั้งเราก็อยากฟังว่า คนร้องเค้าจะพูดอะไรบ้างก่อนและหลังเล่นจบเหมือนกัน
มันดูแล้วเพลินกว่ามีแค่เพลงอย่างเดียว
แต่ก็ไม่ได้อย่างที่ตั้งใจไว้ เพราะว่าบางทีหรือบางเพลงก็ลืมไป เหมือนกัน

Thanks Cin, very good job recording, I liked it and agree with what you just said. Very well-thought. Yeah, we forgot that songs are mostly just songs that we can repeat anytime, but the fun of our conversations are the ones that will never be repeated again. We'll concentrate more on that next time tooCool

And I know that you'll be very busy working on these clips for at least few days to try to get them upload to YT and put it here. There were so many good songs that I liked and I hope we'll be able to see most of them here or at YT.

The Internet signal reception at my home is not that strong, but that's' OK I'll get by Sad

Thanks in advance Cin for the next oneTongue

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Capt.Arnold - 25-10-2010

(24-10-2010, 17:28)Maow Wrote: Captain Arnold, you have so excess of energy.
มี Csn&Yครับวันนี้ฝึกจาก YT ครูคนเดิม

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Cin - 25-10-2010

จัดไปเรื่อยๆ

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Capt.Arnold - 26-10-2010

[
[/quote]ตัวแถมเสื้อแดงเกะกะม๊ากกกกTongueTongueSad

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - napman - 26-10-2010

(25-10-2010, 16:10)Capt.Arnold Wrote: มี Csn&Yครับวันนี้ฝึกจาก YT ครูคนเดิม

Wow, Capt!!!!
I'd never thought I'd be able to hear this song from any Thai singer.
But you did it and so perfect that you got all thumbs up from meCool

Now would you like to do "Our house" that you did it so brilliantly at "Our cottage" Shy

And heads up guys! Did you notice that this thread got hit over 10,000 hits now!
Simply amazing! Quite a lot of people are enjoying this thread too, thanks to them all Cool

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Cin - 26-10-2010

รูปถ่ายจากงานแคมป์ไฟที่สารภีครับ
ใครเป็นใครเดี๋ยวน้าแนปจะมาอธิบายเพิ่มเติม

[Image: IMG_5395.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5389.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5379.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5378.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5375.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5412.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5417.jpg]

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - napman - 26-10-2010

:quote='cin' pid='128614' dateline='1288058364']
รูปถ่ายจากงานแคมป์ไฟที่สารภีครับ
ใครเป็นใครเดี๋ยวน้าแนปจะมาอธิบายเพิ่มเติม
[/quote]

Well, I don't think we need to individually know them all Big Grin

Let's just say they are all my in-laws, brothers, sisters and nieces and nephews and all plus one French lady that just arrived from Paris and even went up and sang "The Autumn leaves" in French with meShy

They all enjoyed our music very much and that makes me think about doing this manually if we can Cool

BTW; these pics were taken by my nephew-in-law that happened to arrive very late and didn't even know that we had a party until he and his family came at around 10.30 pm from Nakorn Sawan!
It was so warm yesterday (peaked in my bedroom at 90 F) and today the electricity was out from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm at Saraphi !!!! Ha, ha, ha......Wondering what will be next :-)