NimitGuitar webboard
Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Printable Version

+- NimitGuitar webboard (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: All solid webboard (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Listen to the music (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ (/showthread.php?tid=7801)

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Capt.Arnold - 29-09-2010

(28-09-2010, 18:44)WildWest Cowboy Wrote: ขอบคุณน้าcinครับเดี๋ยวน้าnapไปเล่นสดให้ฟังรับรองเพราะกว่าผมแหกปากครับBig Grin น้าhopebabyสงสัยเรื่องเสียงประสานใช่มั้ยครับ มันมาจากเครื่อง TC Harmonic G XT [Image: tcharmonicgxt.jpg]นะครับผมซื้อมาลองเล่นก็สนุกดีครับแต่ยังใช้ไม่ค่อยเก่ง คือร้องมันอยู่คนเดียวก็สามารถมีคนมาช่วยประสานได้ ขำๆนะครับแต่ถ้ามีคนช่วยร้องประสานได้เพราะกว่าเยอะผมว่า ไว้เดี๋ยวว่างๆจะลงให้ฟังเพิ่มครับ
ประกาศ ประกาศ ขอให้ทุกท่านทีได้พบน้าpoodช่วยแจ้งให้น้าpoodทราบว่าทางแคมป์ไฟให้อภัยแล้วขอให้กลับมาประจำแคมป์ไฟตามเดิมเพราะแฟนเพลงคิดถึงBig GrinTongue
ขอบคุณCapt.Arnold ที่ส่งเพลงbehind blue eyes มาให้ฟังเพราะครับคลิปก็น่ารักดีSmile
ขอบคุณน้าWWCเป็น๒เท่าครับคลิปผมเอนเอียงไปทางเดียวกันกับที่น้าชอบครับมี๔ขาเหมือนกัน ขนาดต่างกันนิดหน่อย ฮี้ กับ กับ Big Grin

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - napman - 29-09-2010

ขอบคุณน้าWWCเป็น๒เท่าครับคลิปผมเอนเอียงไปทางเดียวกันกับที่น้าชอบครับมี๔ขาเหมือนกัน ขนาดต่างกันนิดหน่อย ฮี้ กับ กับ Big Grin
[/quote]

Here's for your eyes only;Big Grin

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Capt.Arnold - 30-09-2010

(29-09-2010, 22:48)napman Wrote:
(29-09-2010, 12:45)Capt.Arnold Wrote:

Here's for your eyes only;Big Grin
ขอบพระคุณน้าnapmanมากครับผมชอบตอนตัวเล็กกำลังกวนตัวโตครับน้ามี๔ขาเยอะพอสมควรนะครับ เอาอีกครับ

[/quote]

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - WildWest Cowboy - 30-09-2010

let me make another cover pretty old number by CCRBig Grin

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Capt.Arnold - 30-09-2010

(30-09-2010, 00:53)WildWest Cowboy Wrote: let me make another cover pretty old number by CCRBig Grin

มาแล้วครับแฟนพันธุ์แท้เยี่ยมมากครับ ฮี้ กัป กัป Tongue

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Webmaster - 30-09-2010

oh yes, CCR Big Grin

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - napman - 30-09-2010

(30-09-2010, 00:53)WildWest Cowboy Wrote: let me make another cover pretty old number by CCRBig Grin

Wow! I didn't know why I didn't do this song at YT?

I mean it's one of my CCR's favorites, and I always loved to sing this song since I first heard it long long time ago. You see, whenever I took a drive up to Northern California via Interstate 5 we have to pass "LODI" city that is the real place that inspired John Fogerty to wrote this song and I couldn't help but humming this song while drove pass it.

As I said before, each of us has our own unique way to interpret and express our own feelings and such for each and every song we choose to play. To me there's no right or wrong, better or worse version. In short there's no correct way of comparison for any song when it's been done by different artists or even hackers like us :-)

Good job WWC, let's do some more CCR just for the memory :-))

(30-09-2010, 01:33)Capt.Arnold Wrote:

มาแล้วครับแฟนพันธุ์แท้เยี่ยมมากครับ ฮี้ กัป กัป Tongue
เรียนเชิญน้าWWCมาLiveที่บ้านผมเย็นวันนี้จะได้ไหมครับ บ้นทิํกเสียงได้ดว้ยครับ Capt.Arnold ขอบพระคุณครับRolleyesShy

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - napman - 01-10-2010

(30-09-2010, 10:38)Capt.Arnold Wrote: เรียนเชิญน้าWWCมาLiveที่บ้านผมเย็นวันนี้จะได้ไหมครับ บ้นทิํกเสียงได้ดว้ยครับ Capt.Arnold ขอบพระคุณครับRolleyesShy

That's such a fantastic idea Capt. It's always better that way in everyway to encounter each other face to face than in Cyberspace version. Wish I could do that tooShy

Here I added another log since I began to realize that I'll be landing at BKK on Oct. 20th, and it's only 2 weeks away!, and have to go right up to Saraphi, Chiangmai before the 23rd campfire night! I keep an eye at Saraphi weather and it's mostly scattering thunder and shower almost everyday. I thought about this song and I can bet nobody knows much about this obscure one (without checking the WEB, of course)

Did anybody know or even hear this song before????

ASHES , THE RAIN, AND I

Sometimes I sit and stare at the rain
Isn?t rain filled with sorrow?

Wonder if I?ll see my home again
Will it be dry tomorrow?

Time passes softly and I?m a day older
But still I?m living days gone by

Ashes to ashes, the rain?s turning colder
Finding tomorrow, the ashes, the rain and I

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Capt.Arnold - 01-10-2010

(01-10-2010, 01:03)napman Wrote:
(30-09-2010, 10:38)Capt.Arnold Wrote: เรียนเชิญน้าWWCมาLiveที่บ้านผมเย็นวันนี้จะได้ไหมครับ บ้นทิํกเสียงได้ดว้ยครับ Capt.Arnold ขอบพระคุณครับRolleyesShy

That's such a fantastic idea Capt. It's always better that way in everyway to encounter each other face to face than in Cyberspace version. Wish I could do that tooShy

Here I added another log since I began to realize that I'll be landing at BKK on Oct. 20th, and it's only 2 weeks away!, and have to go right up to Saraphi, Chiangmai before the 23rd campfire night! I keep an eye at Saraphi weather and it's mostly scattering thunder and shower almost everyday. I thought about this song and I can bet nobody knows much about this obscure one (without checking the WEB, of course)

Did anybody know or even hear this song before????

ASHES , THE RAIN, AND I

Sometimes I sit and stare at the rain
Isn?t rain filled with sorrow?

Wonder if I?ll see my home again
Will it be dry tomorrow?

Time passes softly and I?m a day older
But still I?m living days gone by

Ashes to ashes, the rain?s turning colder
Finding tomorrow, the ashes, the rain and I

น้าแนปครับผมชักจะแน่ใจว่าน้ามาจากดาวอังคารแน่ๆ ทางเดินของมือซ้ายกับการร้องสุดยอดมากครับบรรยากาศโรแมนติคผสมไซไฟร์ลงตัวครับWinkRolleyesShy