NimitGuitar webboard
Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Printable Version

+- NimitGuitar webboard (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: All solid webboard (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Listen to the music (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ (/showthread.php?tid=7801)

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - napman - 02-06-2011

(02-06-2011, 19:35)piggyprince Wrote: ชอบเสียงลุงแน๊ปมากๆเลยครับ อยากเจอตัวจริงๆซักวันจริงๆ Big Grin
พี่กัปตันสุดยอดดดดด ชอบๆๆๆ Big Grin

I'm glad that my voice can entertain you somehowBig Grin
And we'll meet someday if it's meant to be my young friendWink

Capt. is always a "Life of the party", and now he's back after a while of disappearing.

But for me I might be off and on for the next 6 weeksSad

The reasons are; my brother-in-law just came over from Chiangmai (may be Cin, Maow, Sakchai and Capt. still remember him, he's with us when we had a first real campfire at our Saraphi cottage). He'll be at my Calif. home for the next 6 weeks and we plan to take him places that include Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Yosemite, San Francisco, San Diego and so many local tourist attractions. And our friend also from Chiangmai will arrive at LAX tonight to attend her daughter's graduation ceremony from UCR. which we are her guardian. She will stay with us for 7 weeks and will go with us for those mini-trips that we will do.

So I will not have enough time to play guitar as much as I normally did left alone to record and upload new ones to YT. I might post some of my "OLD" clips here from time to time until the middle of next month (July) when they go back to Chiangmai. In the meantime please have fun and enjoy our campfirers activity, they have quite a lot to intertain each other like they always doCool

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Arnoldmobile - 02-06-2011

Big GrinBig Grinฮา ฮา ฮิ ฮิ

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - WildWest Cowboy - 03-06-2011

วันก่อนก๊วนไปขี่ม้าที่ไร่ เสร็จก็ปาร์ตี้กัน Dark Moon เล่นกีตาร์น้องส้มร้องเพลง Love me tender ร่วมกับอ.ธนาเล่นเปียโน เลยเอามาฝากครับBig Grin

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Arnoldmobile - 04-06-2011

จุย์..จุย์..เก่งขึ้นทุกวันแล้วครับ อัดเสียงดีจังเลยครับ.
มามั่งๆ..ชักมันแล้วครับ..
หมดแล้วครับ..หมดจริงๆ

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Webmaster - 05-06-2011

แวะมาฟังพี่ nap พี่อาโนล พี่ dark moon ครับ Big Grin
รู้สึกว่าพี่อาโนลจะโดนพี่ cin ยุเข้าให้อีกคน ช่วงหลังนี่เล่น gibson ตลอดนะครับ Big Grin

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Arnoldmobile - 05-06-2011

(05-06-2011, 17:14)Webmaster Wrote: แวะมาฟังพี่ nap พี่อาโนล พี่ dark moon ครับ Big Grin
รู้สึกว่าพี่อาโนลจะโดนพี่ cin ยุเข้าให้อีกคน ช่วงหลังนี่เล่น gibson ตลอดนะครับ Big Grin
ฮิ ฮิ ที่เล่นบ่อยเพราะตัวนี้ไม่ค่อยกินแบตฯจ้าา..ใช้มาหลายเดือนแล้วครับBig Grinอีกสองตัวที่เหลือ๒วันเปลี่ยนที..โดยเฉพาะ Ellipse Aura ตามสเป็คบอก๓๐ชม.เล่นแป๊บเดียวหมดเลยSad

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Cin - 05-06-2011

(03-06-2011, 14:19)WildWest Cowboy Wrote: วันก่อนก๊วนไปขี่ม้าที่ไร่ เสร็จก็ปาร์ตี้กัน Dark Moon เล่นกีตาร์น้องส้มร้องเพลง Love me tender ร่วมกับอ.ธนาเล่นเปียโน เลยเอามาฝากครับBig Grin

คุณพี่ Dark Moon ร้องเพลงเพราะขึ้นทุกวันแล้วนะ
สงสัยเทรนเนอร์ดี

(05-06-2011, 17:14)Webmaster Wrote: แวะมาฟังพี่ nap พี่อาโนล พี่ dark moon ครับ Big Grin

พี่อาร์โนลไม่โดนยุก็ชอบอยู่แล้วเพราะไม่ต้องก้มให้เมื่อยหลัง
หนะครับพี่เวป

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - WildWest Cowboy - 06-06-2011

Quote:Posted by cin - Yesterday 21:04พี่อาร์โนลไม่โดนยุก็ชอบอยู่แล้วเพราะไม่ต้องก้มให้เมื่อยหลัง
หนะครับพี่เวป
เล่น Gibson ไม่ต้องก้มให้เมื่อยหลังRolleyes แล้วเล่นอะไรละที่น้าcinยังต้องก้มและยังยอมเมื่อยหลังอยู่อีกอะBig GrinTongue

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Arnoldmobile - 06-06-2011

(06-06-2011, 10:09)WildWest Cowboy Wrote:
Quote:Posted by cin - Yesterday 21:04พี่อาร์โนลไม่โดนยุก็ชอบอยู่แล้วเพราะไม่ต้องก้มให้เมื่อยหลัง
หนะครับพี่เวป
เล่น Gibson ไม่ต้องก้มให้เมื่อยหลังRolleyes แล้วเล่นอะไรละที่น้าcinยังต้องก้มและยังยอมเมื่อยหลังอยู่อีกอะBig GrinTongue
ฮิ ฮิ ออกทะเลแล้วครับ Big GrinTongue

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - napman - 07-06-2011

I woke up this morning and found FB message from my old friend "Tom Kalei" posted "Stones's As tears go by". I watched that in amazing and thought "man, this is such an old old song, how could RS played it again LIVE on stage?Rolleyes

And then it dawned on me that since my grand daughter "Tata" is off from her school on her summer break she's been hanging around with her grandparents while her parents go to work. And just few days ago I even put up the swings for them on my front yard Magnolia tree (one for Tata and the other for her brother Jon who is 2 and 1/2 year old) for them to enjoy while I sometimes babysitting them and watch them grow.

This song is so much more meaning to me now than ever before. So I started up my Zoom q3hd without even practice and record this song before I change my mind.

Here's the result; And thanks to Tom K for his unintentional inspiration!Big Grin

It is the evening of the day I sit and watch the children play
Smiling faces I can see but not for me
I sit and watch as tears go by

My riches can't buy everything
I want to hear the children sing
All I hear is the sound of rain falling on the ground

It is the evening of the day
I sit and watch the children play
Doin' things I used to do they think are new