NimitGuitar webboard
Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Printable Version

+- NimitGuitar webboard (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: All solid webboard (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Listen to the music (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ (/showthread.php?tid=7801)

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - napman - 14-09-2010

(14-09-2010, 00:31)hopebaby Wrote: ผมยังเติมฟืนอยู่ก้าบ เหลือคนเดียวแล้วมั๊งก้าบ 555

Not really Monk!
I'm still in my sleeping bag and listen to all you guys here. And I just sneaked in Cin's YT and caught him doing "Heart of gold".
I don't know why I overlooked that song? Neil Young is one of my favorites and that "Heart of gold" is also one of my all time favorites.

The lyric of that song is so meaningful to me. I can tell you that I have found my "Heart of gold" lady but I still sometimes sing that song just to reminded me of how far I've been coming along this road of mine.

I'm gonna jump a gun and do it here before Cin put it here. But it's perfectly OK with me if Cin wants to put his rendition here. Each of us have our own flavors so they are all good Cool

"I've been to Hollywood, I've been to Redwood, I've crossed the ocean for the heart of gold...............Big Grin"

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - NATTAWAT - 14-09-2010

ผมไม่รู้จะเปรียบผมน้าๆกับอะไรดี.....มันสุดยอดมากๆ ผมนั่งดูนั่งฟังจนลืมทำงานเลย เพลินมาก ผมอยากจะเก่งแบบพวกน้าจัง แต่มันคงยาก เพราะผมพูดภาษาฝรั่งไม่เก่งเลย ..แต่ก็ขอขอบคุณครับที่ทำสิ่งดีดีให้เป็นแบบ ทำให้ผมมีความพยายามที่จะเล่นไม้สายเหล็กต่อไป...

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Cin - 14-09-2010

น้าเนปเอาเพลงนี้มาร้องถูกใจผมจริงๆ ขอบคุณมากๆ ผมชอบ NY เหมือนกันครับ
Actually I just upload that song yesterday,That's why!!haha

น้า Hopebaby เยี่ยมมากๆครับ ผมยังไม่ค่อยรู้จักเพลง ของ GB เท่าไหร่ครับ
หวังว่าจะได้ฟังอีกเรื่อยๆนะ

วันนี้ผมเอามาฝากหนึ่งเพลง ผมเป็นแฟนเพลงของ Van Morrison
แต่บอกตรงๆว่าเพลง VM ร้องยากเกือบทุกเพลง
เพราะเค้าร้องเหมือนถูกบังคับให้มาร้อง ผมเลยรอดตัวไปถ้าร้องแบบ DDE(Dog don't eat)

Brown eyed girl
Van morrison

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Naris - 14-09-2010

น้า Napman That my favorite song Heart of gold . Very Nice song and nice singer too.

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - napman - 15-09-2010

(14-09-2010, 13:13)NATTAWAT Wrote: ผมอยากจะเก่งแบบพวกน้าจัง แต่มันคงยาก เพราะผมพูดภาษาฝรั่งไม่เก่งเลย ..แต่ก็ขอขอบคุณครับที่ทำสิ่งดีดีให้เป็นแบบ ทำให้ผมมีความพยายามที่จะเล่นไม้สายเหล็กต่อไป...

Hi Natta,
Most of us here (and particularly ME!) are not even "Good", we just try to have fun with what we got and share the "Love and joy of music" to anyone who wants to have it. If anyone doesn't like it, he/she can simply skip this WildWest Cowboy's post at anytimeShy
And don't worry about English speaking, Boo put his Thai songs here and we appreciated them all. Music is truely a universal language, it speaks in every language that everyone understands.
I'm glad that we have set an example for you and others to follow and keep working at your dreams. If music is your "Food of your soul" then play on my friendsCool

(14-09-2010, 15:34)cin Wrote: ผมเอามาฝากหนึ่งเพลง ผมเป็นแฟนเพลงของ Van Morrison
แต่บอกตรงๆว่าเพลง VM ร้องยากเกือบทุกเพลง
เพราะเค้าร้องเหมือนถูกบังคับให้มาร้อง ผมเลยรอดตัวไปถ้าร้องแบบ DDE(Dog don't eat)

I didn't know that VM was also popular in Thailand, his songs were very popular in USA, especially "Brown eyed girl". Don't forget to sing this one at CM campfire this Oct.23rd for me OK?

(14-09-2010, 19:43)นริศ วงษ์เวช Wrote: น้า Napman That my favorite song Heart of gold . Very Nice song and nice singer too.

Thanks for your kind words Naris, I'm glad it made you happy in some wayBig Grin

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - WildWest Cowboy - 15-09-2010

Quote:แวะมาเอาใจเจ้าของกระทู้ด้วยเพลงแนวคันทรี่อกหักสักเพลง..
It Don't Matter To The Sun ของ Garth Brooks ครับ
ผมอัดไว้นานแล้วเล่นเวอร์ชั่น cover อาจารย์ fretkillr อีกที..ผมยังเติมฟืนอยู่ก้าบ เหลือคนเดียวแล้วมั๊งก้าบ 555
ฟังได้อารมณ์ดีจังครับน้าhopebaby Smile
my Napman so beautiful with this good memory song krab น้าcinครับตัวที่5แล้วครับTongue เพลง Brown Eyes Girl ฟังเพลินเลยน้องเอยSmile
Quote:Posted by NATTAWAT - Yesterday 13:13
ผมไม่รู้จะเปรียบผมน้าๆกับอะไรดี.....มันสุดยอดมากๆ ผมนั่งดูนั่งฟังจนลืมทำงานเลย เพลินมาก ผมอยากจะเก่งแบบพวกน้าจัง แต่มันคงยาก เพราะผมพูดภาษาฝรั่งไม่เก่งเลย ..แต่ก็ขอขอบคุณครับที่ทำสิ่งดีดีให้เป็นแบบ ทำให้ผมมีความพยายามที่จะเล่นไม้สายเหล็กต่อไป...
ตอบคุณNattawatครับอยากให้ลงมาแจมกันครับเพราะแบบน้าnapพูดครับกระทู้นี้ถ้าจะเอาฝีมือพวกเราหลายคนซึ่งผมเป็นคนแรกคงโดนลบโพสกันไปแล้ว แต่สาระของกระทู้นี้คือความรู้สึกดีๆของคนชอบดนตรีที่ไม่ได้เป็นมืออาชีพ เพราะที่นี่ไม่ใช่เวทีแต่เป็นการล้อมวงมาร่วมบรรเลงตามความรู้สึกเท่าที่ทำได้ สิ่งที่ได้คือความสุขความสนุกระหว่างบรรดาสมาชิกรอบกองไฟกองนี้ครับ เพลงไทยเพลงฝรั่งไม่สำคัญครับลงมาได้เลย
เมื่อวานหลังจากไปดูสถานที่ฝึกม้าแล้วกลับมาแจมกันต่อที่กรุงเทพครับ มารวมกันเล่นดนตรีที่ไม่เคยซ้อมกันมาเลย ระบบเสียงดิบ ฝีมือดิบBig Grin แต่ความรู้สึกสดTongue ชื่อเพลงธรรมชาติบ้านนาครับ enjoyนะครับSmile

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Webmaster - 15-09-2010

(14-09-2010, 15:34)cin Wrote: วันนี้ผมเอามาฝากหนึ่งเพลง ผมเป็นแฟนเพลงของ Van Morrison

ผมเคยฟังแต่เวอร์ชั่นของ หินกลิ้ง เพิ่งรู้ว่าเป็นของ แวนฯ อ่ะครับ
น้า wwc มาเต็มวงเลยครับ Big Grin

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - napman - 15-09-2010

(15-09-2010, 05:32)Webmaster Wrote: ผมเคยฟังแต่เวอร์ชั่นของ หินกลิ้ง เพิ่งรู้ว่าเป็นของ แวนฯ อ่ะครับ

Dear Nimit,
I've never heard/knew about Rolling Stones' version of "Brown eyed girl". So I tried to find it on the WEB and this is what I've found;

"Question
So there we were having dinner in Senior Frog's in Playa del Carmen, Mexico three weeks ago; and when the band played "Brown Eyed Girl" my makeup artist leaned over to one of the models on this trip and told her that was a Rolling Stones song. My makeup artist is 34 years old and the model was an 18 year old.

When I mentioned that the song was in fact a Van Morrison song my makeup artist refused to believe it was; and she hurrled insults at me for even suggesting that it was anything other than a Rolling Stones original.

Now I am considerably older than my makeup artist and the Rolling Stones were brand new and first run when I was in college during the 60's.

When I got back home I did a little research and came up with "Brown Eyed Girl" being written and released in 1967. The artist was, of course, Van Morrison. My makeup artist was born in 1969, so she was not there for the first go round on the song.

Some internet searching has me confused. I searched two or three Rolling Stones web sites with chronologies of all the singles and albums released by the band and they do not show any cover of the song by the RS's. They did Brown Sugar and it is on at least a half dozen of their albums. But that is not the same song. Also shown was Brown Eyed Hansom Man. Wrong gender.

However a Google search of the title and the Rolling Stones name turned up some references to sheet music and lyrics under the Rolling Stones identity, but no conformation if the song was ever recorded by them.

A search through the computer at the music store today came up with 99 albums of other artists doing BEG (from instrummentals to Jimmy Buffett). The search came up empty on any version of Brown Eyed Girl on any Rolling Stones album. So did a visual search of all the RS's CD's in the inventory.

So my question is......

Does anyone know of any recording of the Rolling Stones doing Brown Eyed Girl?

Maybe they did it on tour and it is a boot leg. Or perhaps live on a TV broadcast.

I need help on this as a steak dinner is riding on the outcome. I am already in the lead and if there is nothing out by the Rolling Stones they she buys the dinner.

Answer
Hiya Michael---
The Stones have never recorded "Brown Eyed Girl" You can check it out in a book called
"The Rolling Stones" Complete Recording Sessions 1962-2002 by Martin Elliott for every song the Stones have ever recorded in a studio. You can also check out this site for every song they played in concert. http://www.nzentgraf.de/books/zent.htm"

So I just wanted to state the fact and set the correct straight record (and of course not to discredit our beloved Nimit) that VM is the originality of this song. Is there any possibility that you got confused with Rolling Stones's "Brown sugar"?Shy

May be Dr. Pood can clarified/verified us about this one too??Big Grin

OK, who has the guitar in his hands now?????

(15-09-2010, 00:48)WildWest Cowboy Wrote: เมื่อวานหลังจากไปดูสถานที่ฝึกม้าแล้วกลับมาแจมกันต่อที่กรุงเทพครับ มารวมกันเล่นดนตรีที่ไม่เคยซ้อมกันมาเลย ระบบเสียงดิบ ฝีมือดิบBig Grin แต่ความรู้สึกสดTongue ชื่อเพลงธรรมชาติบ้านนาครับ enjoyนะครับ

Very nice gathering, you guys seemed to enjoy doing that and not to mention the cowboy that danced around with your musicBig Grin
But out of curiosity, is this song of yours based on this one?Shy

And of course no harm done in anyway to do that if you did that. There are so many good songs that based upon another good songs of the past. Even Beatles did that too!!!

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - WildWest Cowboy - 15-09-2010

Quote:But out of curiosity, is this song of yours based on this one?
ไม่ทราบเหมือนกันครับน้าnapเพราะเพิ่งเคยเล่นกันวันนั้นเหมือนกัน แต่ก็ดีครับจะได้เอาแนวไปปรุงให้ดีขึ้นSmile