NimitGuitar webboard
Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Printable Version

+- NimitGuitar webboard (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: All solid webboard (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Listen to the music (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ (/showthread.php?tid=7801)

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Capt.Arnold - 04-03-2011

รับรองคราวนี้มาเป็นตัน..ฮา ฮา แซวเล่นนะครับ

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - WildWest Cowboy - 04-03-2011

ยินดีต้อนรับครับคุณsulsitSmile เพลงเพราะดีครับกีตาร์ก็สวยแถมคนเล่นไม่ใส่เสื้อด้วยติดเรตด้วยBig Grin มาบ่อยๆนะครับ

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - napman - 04-03-2011

Nice play Sulsit, keep it coming OK?Cool

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - hopebaby - 04-03-2011

Ne+t clip I vvould like to take my underpant off vvhile I sing,vvho vvant to see please hand up!! 5555

Big GrinTongue

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - sulsit - 04-03-2011

ขอบคุณพี่พี่ทุกท่านที่แวะมาฟังผม[ดำน้ำ]นะครับ555555ขอบคุณมากครับ

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - napman - 07-03-2011

Our fire is almost out!

Let me rekindle it by throwing an old log in nowBig Grin

See the pyramids along the Nile
Watch the sunrise on a tropic isle
Just remember darling all the while
You belong to me

See the market place in old Algiers
Send me photographes and souvenirs
Just remember when a dream appears
You belong to me

I'd be so alone without you
Maybe you'd be lonesome too,and blue

Fly the ocean in a silver plane
See the jungle when it's wet with rain
Just remember till you're home again
You belong to me

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Webmaster - 07-03-2011

ขอบคุณครับน้า napman เคยได้ยินแต่คนว่าเพลงนี้เป็นเพลงเก่า เพิ่งได้ยินว่าเป็น version นี้ครับ เพราะผมจะเคยฟังแต่ของ lifehouse (sound track sharek)

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - napman - 07-03-2011

(07-03-2011, 04:43)Webmaster Wrote: ขอบคุณครับน้า napman เคยได้ยินแต่คนว่าเพลงนี้เป็นเพลงเก่า

There are so many songs by this same title, even Taylor Swift!Big Grin

Here's the original that almost as old as I am. Patsy Cline brought this one up to Stratosphere and still stays up there;

RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - Webmaster - 07-03-2011

ที่ผมได้ยินครั้งแรกเป็นแบบนี้อ่ะครับน้า nap Smile

(07-03-2011, 05:40)Webmaster Wrote: ที่ผมได้ยินครั้งแรกเป็นแบบนี้อ่ะครับน้า nap Smile

Ha, ha, this is funny! (to me)Big Grin

I got curious and follow your trace at YT.

I didn't know anything about this Shrek's movie/songs. You see, I haven't been to movie theaters in years. Nothing personal. So I didn't know that this old song is in that movie too.

You did it so good NimitCool Very simple strumming and simply nice. When you're good, you're good, aren't you?Tongue