NimitGuitar webboard
Tribute to Napman - Printable Version

+- NimitGuitar webboard (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: All solid webboard (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Listen to the music (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Tribute to Napman (/showthread.php?tid=5551)

Pages: 1 2

Tribute to Napman - เด่น - 02-12-2009

I'm listen this song from Nap's Site and his voice inspired me too much.
Thank you...Smile

If-Bread [Cover by Den]

[img]
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA
[/img]

RE: Tribute to Napman - povation - 02-12-2009

ไพเราะมากครับ

CD 1 แผ่น น้าnapmanฝากให้น้าเด่น อยู่กับผมนะครับ

RE: Tribute to Napman - napman - 02-12-2009

Dear Den,
This is beyond my wildest dream, never ever thought that anyone will paid a Tribute to me in my lifetime!
And from a guitarist of your caliber, it's such an honor and priviledge that I'll cherish for the rest of my life.

I'm still at loss of word to express what I felt! I'm just another dinosaur old rocker that happened to join your younger generation.

I'd love to also tribute the "WORDS" of this song from you to your lovely wife Sukanya, and I'm sure she'll accept it from your heart.

I'm about to go out again to the Grand opening of "Romano" that belong to my old friend Chai Kumlertkul tonight at Soi Prommit. Can't wait to see some old friends over there!

I'm going up to Chiangmai tomorrow morning, and will get back to "Nimit" after everything settle down up there.

In the meantime,

LOVE & PEACE to all of you at "Nimit"Cool

RE: Tribute to Napman - เด่น - 03-12-2009

(02-12-2009, 11:15)povation Wrote: ไพเราะมากครับ

CD 1 แผ่น น้าnapmanฝากให้น้าเด่น อยู่กับผมนะครับ

ขอบคุณครับSmile
ไม่รู้ว่าน้าPovationสะดวกให้ผมเข้าไปเอาแผ่นCDได้วันไหนครับ?
แล้วผมจะขออณุญาติชมกีตาร์งามๆต่อได้ไหมครับBig Grin

RE: Tribute to Napman - poPPie - 03-12-2009

คนวัยนี้นี่เพลงที่เล่นมันเหมือนกัลลลจิงจริงงง พับผ่าซิ Big Grin

แต่ผมคงไม่ละเอียดเท่าน้าเด่น Tongue ฮ่า..

(02-12-2009, 16:46)napman Wrote: I'm still at loss of word to express what I felt! I'm just another dinosaur old rocker that happened to join your younger generation.

But...I'm just a baby who want to learn more from "another dinosaur old rocker" like you...Big Grin
(03-12-2009, 22:11)poPPie Wrote: คนวัยนี้นี่เพลงที่เล่นมันเหมือนกัลลลจิงจริงงง พับผ่าซิ Big Grin

แต่ผมคงไม่ละเอียดเท่าน้าเด่น Tongue ฮ่า..

กำลังมีโครงการจะขุดเพลงเก่าๆมาcoverอีกหลายเพลง...น้าpoPอยากดูรายชื่อเพลงมั๊ยครับCool
You needed me,Bridge over trouble water,If you leave me now,Yesterday once more...

น้าpoPว่าจะมีคนฟังมั๊ยเนี่ย...Big Grin

RE: Tribute to Napman - poPPie - 03-12-2009

มีสิครับน้าเด่น เชื่อผม !
อย่าให้ผมต้องเอ่ยชื่อและเอ่ยอายุของสมาชิกเลยครับ 555 เดี๋ยวเค้าจะอาย กั่กๆๆๆๆTongue

(03-12-2009, 22:34)poPPie Wrote: มีสิครับน้าเด่น เชื่อผม !
อย่าให้ผมต้องเอ่ยชื่อและเอ่ยอายุของสมาชิกเลยครับ 555 เดี๋ยวเค้าจะอาย กั่กๆๆๆๆTongue

อายุเป็นเพียงตัวเลขครับน้าpoPBig Grin
เคยอ่านกระทู้ที่น้าNap postไว้เรื่องของLes Paul แล้วชอบที่น้าPovationตอบเอาไว้แบบนี้ครับ

"ผมเห็นมือเหี่ยวๆ ที่โซโล่กีตาร์ของเขาอย่างคล่องแคล่ว
ทำให้คิดเสมอว่า แม้ผมจะชราภาพเพียงใด ผมคงไม่ยอมเลิกเล่นกีตาร์อย่างเด็ดขาด"

สุดยอดครับน้าPo...Smile (ขออณุญาติเลียนแบบครับ)

RE: Tribute to Napman - oat@custom 1769 - 04-12-2009

เล่นเพราะมากkrabเพิ่งฟังตอนตี 3 เพลงนี้เป็นแรงบันใจให้ผมได้เริ่มเล่นกีต้าร์ classic ได้ฟังครั้งนี้รู้สึก นึกถึงภาพอันสวยงามที่ผ่านเข้ามาในชีวิต เล่นเพราะจริงๆkrab

RE: Tribute to Napman - เด่น - 04-12-2009

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin