NimitGuitar webboard
ดึกสงัด-วิกาลยามนี้แล้วเหตุไฉนท่านยังไม่นอน? - Printable Version

+- NimitGuitar webboard (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: All solid webboard (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: พูดคุยสนทนาทั่วไป (http://www.NimitGuitar.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ดึกสงัด-วิกาลยามนี้แล้วเหตุไฉนท่านยังไม่นอน? (/showthread.php?tid=115)

RE: ดึกสงัด-วิกาลยามนี้แล้วเหตุไฉนท่านยังไม่นอน? - napman - 18-10-2009

It's 3.10 p.m. Sat. afternoon here at Alta Loma, Calif.
Heat wave of 100 fahrenheit! Not a cloud in the sky!

So hot under the California sunWink

10 degrees cooler tomorrow.

RE: ดึกสงัด-วิกาลยามนี้แล้วเหตุไฉนท่านยังไม่นอน? - yoshimar - 20-10-2009

ช่วงนี้นอนไม่หลับครับ ต้องประมาณ ตี 2 ขึ้นไปจะ อาจจะนอนดึกจนเคยตัวครับ

RE: ดึกสงัด-วิกาลยามนี้แล้วเหตุไฉนท่านยังไม่นอน? - psith11 - 30-10-2009

นั่นนะซิทำไมยังไม่นอน
ใครก็ไม่รู้จัก
แอบดูแอบมอง อยู่ได้ ตั้งนานสองนาน
ง่วง แหละ ไปนอนดีกว่า

พรุ่งนี้ย่องมาใหม่

RE: ดึกสงัด-วิกาลยามนี้แล้วเหตุไฉนท่านยังไม่นอน? - napman - 30-10-2009

Local time at Alta Loma,
2.25 pm. Thursday 29th 2009.

Windy and cold at 60 Farenheit, the local ski area at Wrightwood just made man-made snow last night because the temperature up there was cold enough so skiers can go up and play this week-end. Anyone wants to come??Big Grin

RE: ดึกสงัด-วิกาลยามนี้แล้วเหตุไฉนท่านยังไม่นอน? - Mooja - 02-11-2009

นอนบ่หลับค่า...
เปิดเวปนู้น เข้าเวปนี้ เล่นเกม
อ่านหนังสือ
ต่อเพลง
เล่นกีต้าร์แล้วก็ยังไม่นอน
ง่วงนะคะ แต่นอนไม่หลับ
เปนมาหลายเดือนละ
พรุ่งนี้ทำงานเช้าด้วย..เฮ่อ๐๐๐

RE: ดึกสงัด-วิกาลยามนี้แล้วเหตุไฉนท่านยังไม่นอน? - napman - 02-11-2009

(02-11-2009, 04:34)Mooja Wrote: นอนบ่หลับค่า...
อ่านหนังสือ
ต่อเพลง
ง่วงนะคะ แต่นอนไม่หลับ
เปนมาหลายเดือนละ

Dear Mooja,

I found this after some research, so you can try and see if it will help you. Nothing to lose to try anywayShy

Home Care
Try changing your nighttime sleeping habits and other behavior before taking drugs for insomnia. For example:

Avoid emotional upset or stressful situations before bedtime.
Avoid using alcohol in the evening. Avoid caffeine for at least 8 hours before bedtime. Give up smoking, because nicotine is a stimulant.
Eat a light snack before bedtime. Foods such as warm milk or turkey contain a natural sleep inducer called L-tryptophan.
Establish a regular bedtime, but don't go to bed if you feel wide awake.
Exercise regularly, but not in the last 2 hours before going to bed. Exercise, especially aerobic exercise, has been shown to make people fall asleep faster and get deeper and more restful sleep. Sex can be a natural sleep inducer for some people.
Relax by reading, taking a bath, or listening to soothing music before going to bed.
Take your TV or computer out of your bedroom. Otherwise, your brain becomes used to the stimulation and starts to expect it when you are there. This makes it harder for you to fall asleep.
Use the bedroom for bedroom activities only. Once in bed, use creative imagery and relaxation techniques to keep your mind off unrestful thoughts. Avoid staying in bed for long periods of time while awake, or going to bed because of boredom.

And let us know the result OK?Wink

RE: ดึกสงัด-วิกาลยามนี้แล้วเหตุไฉนท่านยังไม่นอน? - hattaya111 - 02-11-2009

อากาศเริ่มเย็น...พระจันทร์ดวงโตกลมสวยเช่นเคย กลิ่นประทัด หมูปิ้งหอมปะปน หวังว่าคงสุขภาพดีไม่ป่วยไข้นะครับ

สุขสันต์วันลอยกระทงทุกท่านครับ.....

RE: ดึกสงัด-วิกาลยามนี้แล้วเหตุไฉนท่านยังไม่นอน? - Mooja - 03-11-2009

(02-11-2009, 22:21)napman Wrote:
(02-11-2009, 04:34)Mooja Wrote: นอนบ่หลับค่า...
อ่านหนังสือ
ต่อเพลง
ง่วงนะคะ แต่นอนไม่หลับ
เปนมาหลายเดือนละ

Dear Mooja,

I found this after some research, so you can try and see if it will help you. Nothing to lose to try anywayShy

Home Care
Try changing your nighttime sleeping habits and other behavior before taking drugs for insomnia. For example:

Avoid emotional upset or stressful situations before bedtime.
Avoid using alcohol in the evening. Avoid caffeine for at least 8 hours before bedtime. Give up smoking, because nicotine is a stimulant.
Eat a light snack before bedtime. Foods such as warm milk or turkey contain a natural sleep inducer called L-tryptophan.
Establish a regular bedtime, but don't go to bed if you feel wide awake.
Exercise regularly, but not in the last 2 hours before going to bed. Exercise, especially aerobic exercise, has been shown to make people fall asleep faster and get deeper and more restful sleep. Sex can be a natural sleep inducer for some people.
Relax by reading, taking a bath, or listening to soothing music before going to bed.
Take your TV or computer out of your bedroom. Otherwise, your brain becomes used to the stimulation and starts to expect it when you are there. This makes it harder for you to fall asleep.
Use the bedroom for bedroom activities only. Once in bed, use creative imagery and relaxation techniques to keep your mind off unrestful thoughts. Avoid staying in bed for long periods of time while awake, or going to bed because of boredom.

And let us know the result OK?Wink

ขอบคุณมากๆนะคะน้า nap
ช่วงนี้กังวล+คิดมากหลายเรื่องค่ะ
เป็นคนที่ขี้กังวลค่ะ คือเก็บทุกอย่างมาคิด
ปล่อยวางไม่เป็น
รู้ตัวเองนะคะแต่ว่าแก้ไขมันยากเหมือนกัน
ขอบคุณค่ะ เหมียวจะพยายามหลีกเลี่ยงในสิ่งที่น้า nap แนะนำมานะคะ
ขอบคุณค่ะ

RE: ดึกสงัด-วิกาลยามนี้แล้วเหตุไฉนท่านยังไม่นอน? - napman - 03-11-2009

(03-11-2009, 04:16)Mooja Wrote: เป็นคนที่ขี้กังวลค่ะ คือเก็บทุกอย่างมาคิด
ปล่อยวางไม่เป็น
รู้ตัวเองนะคะแต่ว่าแก้ไขมันยากเหมือนกัน

If it's possible, try reading some Buddhism books, I know there are so many good monks that wrote good books that may help you to "Leave it be".In short, it's better to "Accept it if you have tried your best and you still can't change it",

in most cases things happened for reasons. We may not see the reasons now but later we will. I always use this as one of my guidelines in life. And it seems to work for me for all of my life.

Don't be too concern or worry too much about things. I know that it's hard especially if it aims directly to you. But trust me things will work out in its own special ways, you may cry for something now but later you will be able to laugh at what you have cried particularly when you look at things from "Outside in" in stead of "Inside out"

For now have a good sleep and sweet dream because tomorrow's still another working day, so you'd better get some rest my child Smile

Addendum;
There was a song and a singer before your time, his name was Cat Stevens but not anymore.
Your personal situation reminded me one of his song. please listen to it, there are some wisdoms in there that might open your eyes/ears.

Here's some partial lyrics of this song,

I'm being followed by a moon shadow
Moon shadow moon shadow
Leaping and hopping on a moon shadow
Moon shadow moon shadow

And if I ever lost my hands
Lose my plough, lose my land
Oh, if I ever lose my hands- Oh, if...
I wont have to work no more

And if I ever lose my eyes
If my colours all run dry
And if I ever lose my eyes - Oh,