• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
สอบถามเรื่องการส่ง กีต้าร์ ไปต่างประเทศครับ
Oakky Offline

Likes Given: 0
สอบถามเรื่องการส่ง กีต้าร์ ไปต่างประเทศครับ
ขอรบกวนถามพี่ๆ ที่มีประสบการณ์หรือทราบเกี่ยวกับการส่งกีต้าร์ไปต่างประเทศครับ
คือผมจะส่งกีต้าร์ไปให้พี่ชายที่ อเมริกา ครับ มีคำถามดังนี้ครับ
1.ใช้บริการส่ง ของบริษัท อะไรดีครับ Fedex , DHL , UPS ที่ปลอดภัยและไว้วางใจได้
2. ผมจำเป็นที่จะต้องแยกคอกีต้าร์ และ body นำมา Pack แยกต่างหากหรือเปล่าครับ เพราะเคยมีคนบอกผมว่า ถ้าส่งไปอเมริกาเขาจะมี กฏอยู่ว่าของที่จะเข้าประเทศขนาดความกว้างxความยาวxความสูง ห้ามเกินตามข้อกำหนดที่กำหนดไว้

ปล.ผมคิดไว้ว่าจะส่งกีต้าร์ + Case ไปด้วยเลยสามารถทำได้หรือไม่ครับ คือเอากีต้าร์ใส่ Case แล้วส่งไปเลย

ขอบคุณมากครับ
Smile
05-11-2010, 09:39
Find Like Post Reply
pood Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 13
RE: สอบถามเรื่องการส่ง กีต้าร์ ไปต่างประเทศครับ
ควรส่งกีต้าร์พร้อมเคสจะปลอดภัยสุดครับ ถาไม่มีกล่องกระดาษก็ไปขอที่ร้านเบ๊เงียบเส็งใด้เพราะเขาน่าจะมีเหลือเยอะเพราะลูกค้าส่วนมากไม่ต้องการ

เรื่องการจำกัดขนาดนั้นเฉพาะการส่งทางไปรษณีย์ไทยเท่านั้นครับ ถ้าส่งทาง Fed Ex หรือ UPS ส่งใด้ทุกขนาดครับ ผมแนะนำ UPS เพราะที่อเมริกาใช้กันแพร่หลายสุด ค่าส่งน่าจะประมาณหนึ่งหมื่นบาทครับ
05-11-2010, 10:10
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91

Sorry for my curiousityShy

I have no idea or any answer whatsover about what you are asking for, but very curious why do you want to do that?

Of course you have every right to ignore me but if you don't, then here are some of my questions;

What kind of guitar is that, the hollowed acoustic body or solid body?
When you said "They" have the strict size of the package, who are they? The inter-carriers or the USA custom or whoever that you refered to?
I imagine it must be your brother's favorite guitar or else he could have find another in USA ( I reside in USA, and I KNOW that it's not hard to find good brand new or used inexpensive guitars over there)

I'm sure you'll get some answers from some of us here, Pood and Povation will be ones of the best resources here as I recalled.

Good luck to youSmile

Wow, Pood cut in front of me only few minutes ago !!!!!!
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2010, 10:19 by napman.)
05-11-2010, 10:17
Website Find Like Post Reply
Oakky Offline

Likes Given: 0
TO พี่กฤษณ์ : ขอบคุณ พี่กฤษณ์ ครับ สำหรับคำแนะนำ :-)
TO พี่ napman : เป็นกีต้าร์เป็น solid body ครับ เรื่องของเรื่องคือ เป็นกีต้าร์ที่พี่ชายใช้ประจำน่ะครับ และจำเป็นที่ต้องส่งไปให้เขาน่ะครับ ไม่ได้ต้องการซื้อใหม่แต่อย่างใดครับ ขอบคุณครับ :-)
05-11-2010, 10:39
Find Like Post Reply