Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
หนาวนี้.....เมื่อไร......ไปออกรอบที่ไหนดี
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: หนาวนี้.....เมื่อไร......ไปออกรอบที่ไหนดี
(03-11-2010, 12:51)povation Wrote: แต่ อาทิตย์ 7 พย. เวลา 11.00-14.00 น.
วง Blue Ribbon ต้องไปเล่นดนตรีในงานแต่งงานที่ภัตราคารจิตรโภชนา ดอนเมือง

Dear Pov,

I don't want to derail this thread, but;

Would you do me a big favor?
A long long time ago (again), I have a classmate at Bhanabhan school at Ladpraw from M1-M6. His name is "Chalermpol Chanvises", we were very closed. Later he inherited "Jit Pochana" restaurant from his parents and last time I met him was in mid 70s when he opened his restaurant branch in LA.

This will be a very long shot, but I'll give it a shot anyway.
If you have a chance. would you ask the workers at that restaurant for me just to see if the owner of "Jit Pochana" is still Chalermpol (Ood)? Chances are he's sold his business already but I don't know for sure.Sad

If by chance he's still there, would you tell him his old friend just wants to say "Hi" to him? Just mention my name, I believe he still remembers me (also my older sister knows him and his wife quite well)

May be I can track him down somehow with lots of luck!

Thanks a bunchWink

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
05-11-2010, 15:27
Website Find Like Post Reply
povation Offline
Roundback

Likes Given: 328
ผมติดต่อให้แล้วครับ พี่napman โทรไปได้โดยตรง (แต่พรุ่งนี้ไม่อยู่นะครับ)
คุณเฉลิมพล ชาญวิเศษ ยังเป็นเจ้าของร้านจิตรโภชนา อยู่ครับ
สายตรง 02-9007418
02-5311644-5 ต่อ777
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...clnk&gl=th

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...clnk&gl=th
All I Have
The dreams come true
Facebook : Povation NH
05-11-2010, 15:48
napman Offline
VIP member

(05-11-2010, 15:48)povation Wrote: ผมติดต่อให้แล้วครับ พี่napman โทรไปได้โดยตรง (แต่พรุ่งนี้ไม่อยู่นะครับ)
คุณเฉลิมพล ชาญวิเศษ ยังเป็นเจ้าของร้านจิตรโภชนา อยู่ครับ

You are simply AMAZING Pov!!

It took you about 15 minutes for even less to get his info., Well, I should have known that you are speedy Gonzalez by your profession natureCool

I'll call him up sometimes, it's always refresh to know that he's still alive and well. I don't know if you have seen him before or not. His physical appearance is somewhat similar to our poPPieBig Grin

I still recalled when we were in M3 or so, my home is very close to our school (at Soi Ladpraw 30) Couples of times after school me and some of my close school mates went to my home and fishing up some fish from the canals around my home. This guy (Ood) was the one who was the cook, he fried the fish and did other cooking stuffs for all of usTongue At that time his parents still own their restaurant at See Sao Thewes.

If you happen to see him this Sunday, please kindly say "Hi" to him for me. And if/when I come to BKK I might drop by his restaurant, I looked at the map that you attached for me and it's not very far from Soi Viphawadee 60 where I'll stay when I'm in BKK at all.

Thanks again Pov, you are awesome as alwaysCool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
05-11-2010, 19:55
povation Offline
Roundback

ถ้าผมเจอคุณเฉลิมพล วันอาทิตย์นี้ ผมจะเรียนว่าพี่napmanฝากความระลึกถึงมาด้วยครับ
คิดถึงเพื่อนเก่าก็ดูรูปเพื่อนและครอบครัวไปพลางๆก่อนครับ
[Image: 1269136700mavrd25887.jpg]

All I Have
The dreams come true
06-11-2010, 03:01
napman Offline
VIP member

(06-11-2010, 03:01)povation Wrote: ถ้าผมเจอคุณเฉลิมพล วันอาทิตย์นี้ ผมจะเรียนว่าพี่napmanฝากความระลึกถึงมาด้วยครับ

Yep, that's him, old friend of mine.
As old as I am now. ha, ha, ha.... Big Grin

Thanks a million PovCool

06-11-2010, 08:44
napman Offline
VIP member

(06-11-2010, 03:01)povation Wrote: ถ้าผมเจอคุณเฉลิมพล วันอาทิตย์นี้ ผมจะเรียนว่าพี่napmanฝากความระลึกถึงมาด้วยครับ

At around 4.45 pm. I got a call from him, we talked about 15 minutes. He told me that Dej told him about me and somehow even showed him my picture (I'm quite sure it was from the Internet).

He said he was enjoying BRB music at least about 6 songs up to the time he called me. He's still remained my good old friend of the past.

He mainly did the talking which is good because I have no idea about our friends who are here in Thailand. He told me about some who are dead and some who are still living. We promised to try to see each other again in the very near future whenever possible hopefully next month when I come down to BKK.

It's always nice to know that some friend still remembers you and think of you no matter how long time has passed by. I'll be seeing you soon Ood my another long lost friendBig Grin

Have to really thank Pov and Dej for this matter. Without you two I may miss him out again for who knows how long?Shy

07-11-2010, 17:13
povation Offline
Roundback

เที่ยงวันนี้ผมได้ไปเล่นงานแต่งงานของคุณบอล (jummaloon สมาชิกบ้านสีฟ้า)และคุณออฟ ที่จิตรโภชนา ดอนเมือง เลยถือโอกาสไปเรียนพบคุณเฉลิมพล เจ้าของร้าน ซึ่งเป็นเพื่อนสนิทของพี่napman
ผมขออนุญาตเรียกว่าพี่เฉลิมพล ได้ให้การต้อนรับอย่างอบอุ่นที่สุด ตอนแรกผมกับลูกสาว เข้าไปพบก่อนที่วง Blue Ribbon จะขึ้นเล่นดนตรี และขอตัวไปset เครื่องเสียงและเล่นดนตรีให้เสร็จก่อน หลังจากเล่นจบงาน พี่เฉลิมพล ได้กรุณาให้พนักงานมาเชิญครอบครัวของผมไปพบในห้องพัก
ผมประทับใจที่พี่เฉลิมพลเป็นผู้ใหญ่ที่ใจดีมาก ไม่ต่างกับพี่napman เลย ได้ให้หนังสือมา 9 เล่ม ที่พี่เค้าเขียนขึ้นมาเองโดยใช้นามปากกาว่า ...คุณหลวง...
ก่อนกลับยังให้Cake มาอีกหนึ่งกล่อง และมะขามแช่อิ่มและลูกเสาวรส อีกจำนวนหนึ่ง

ผมดีใจที่พี่เฉลิมพลชอบเพลงที่วงเราเล่นให้ฟัง เห็นได้ชัดว่าพี่เค้ามีความสุขที่ได้ต่อโทรศัพท์และพูดคุยกับพี่napman
อยากให้พี่napman หาโอกาสมากรุงเทพประมาณต้นเดือนธันวาคม 2553 เพื่อไปพบพี่เฉลิมพลที่จิตรโภชนา พี่เค้าบ่นคิดถึงพี่napman มาก และอยากให้มาเจอกันก่อนที่พี่เค้าจะผ่าตัดหัวใจ

ขอกราบขอบพระคุณทั้งพี่เฉลิมพลและพี่napman ที่ทำให้ครอบครัวของผมมีความสุขในชีวิตอีกวันหนึ่ง และได้รับฟังเรื่องดีๆและเห็นถึงมิตรภาพที่ยั่งยืนของพี่ทั้งสอง อันเป็นตัวอย่างที่ดีแก่พวกเรา

ผมคิดว่า เร็วๆนี้ ผมคงจะพาครอบครัวและคุณแม่ไปรับประทานอาหารที่จิตรโภชนา ดอนเมือง
ครอบครัวของเราเป็นลูกค้าประจำที่สาขา จตุจักร ถนนพหลโยธิน

สำหรับเพลงที่ได้เล่นให้พี่เฉลิมพลฟัง ผมได้บันทึกเป็น dvd ไว้ หาก อยากชม ผมจะนำมาลงเร็วๆนี้ครับ

ประทับใจในคำพูดของพี่เฉลิมพลที่พูดว่า...วันนี้เป็นวันพิเศษของผมเลยนะ...

ผมก็คิดว่า วันนี้เป็นวันพิเศษสุดของครอบครัวเต่าเช่นกันครับ ที่ได้รับความกรุณาเมตตาจากพี่เฉลิมพล ขอให้พี่สุขภาพแข็งแรง ดีขึ้นเรื่อยๆครับ

[Image: 45167919.jpg]
[Image: 65056284.jpg]
[Image: 59536030.jpg]
[Image: 79239683.jpg]
[Image: 64832006.jpg]
[Image: 54315816.jpg]

All I Have
The dreams come true
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2010, 21:19 by povation.)
07-11-2010, 20:53
napman Offline
VIP member

Dear Pov, Dej, Pink and Pang,

I simply ran out or words to try to express my gratitude for what you guys did for me. It's the feeling that I don't know how to describe.
Just imagine yourself lost contact with your friends who you had some goodtimes with when you were around 10-16 years old. And all of a sudden you turned 63 while occasionally you think about your gang of friends that you have fun with over half century ago while wondering what had become of their lives!

Then someone brought that friend back into your life again, now you actually could see his current pictures, could hear their voices and talked to them again after so many years of losing hope! It's just undescribable feeling Pov, and I'm so grateful of you for that.

For me, it's not the $$$ in my bank acct. that makes me feel rich and as a matter of fact I don't have much of that or even care to accumulate more of it.

I'm counting my true friends as my asset of richness, friends who at least think of me occasionally and never care about our thicks and thins through our lives. Friends who always have time to listen and willing to exchange our lives' stories through any means of communication whenever possible.

I considered myself RICH because of these friends, they are truely friends for life, and it seems to me that I'm accumulating some true friends here at "Nimit" even if it's the twilight time of my life right now and regardless of our age differential.

Thank you to all of you my "Nimit" friends, I love you all Wink

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2010, 09:37 by napman.)
08-11-2010, 09:34