Likes Given: 0
Ukulele ที่ Tuning D-G-B-E คล้ายกีตาร์ เรียกว่าอะไรเหรอครับ
Ukulele ที่ Tuning D-G-B-E
ลักษณะคล้ายกีตาร์ แต่ตัดสาย 5และ6 ออกไป เรียกว่าอะไรเหรอครับ
พอดีอยากลองหัดเล่นดูครับ

ที่ Jason เล่นนี้ ถ้าผมสังเกตุไม่ผิด เค๊าตั้งสายแบบกีต้าร์ใช่ไหมครับ
และเป็น Ukuleles tenor ใช่ไหมครับ
Love Acoustic Sound
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2010, 03:00 by Olivia.)
16-07-2010, 02:55
Website Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Ukulele ที่ Tuning D-G-B-E คล้ายกีตาร์ เรียกว่าอะไรเหรอครับ
I've searched Google and found out that Baritone Ukelele is the one the normally tune to D-G-B-E

And here's the excerp that I copied and pasted; and hope it will clarify something for you.

"The guitar-style tuning, D-G-B-E, has its own advantages and disadvantages. If one is a skilled guitarist, the advantage is obvious. The difference between utilizing this tuning on a ukulele and a guitar is comparable to the difference between using British or American English: same language, slightly different sounds. This tuning is also easier on the neck and the tuning pegs, as there is significantly less tension than in the higher tuning. Tuning either range requires that one knows the correct procedure for tuning a ukulele or any other stringed instrument."
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
16-07-2010, 07:54
Website Find Like Post Reply