Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My old friends
SARUN Offline
Very Imperfect People

Likes Given: 176
RE: My old friends
(08-12-2009, 12:31)Maow Wrote: ....ผมจะขอภรรยาไปร่วมด้วยในคืนวันเสาร์.....
แนะนำว่า...ลบออกเลยครับ ประโยคนี้
เดี๋ยวชาวบ้าน รู้หมด!!!! Big Grin

(08-12-2009, 12:45)napman Wrote: I don't know for sure, I didn't even get inside! The party was at the outside area. I believed and heard that it's an Italian restaurant type but I could be wrong tooBig Grin

ขอบคุณครับ
*?*?,
?,,?*?*?
?*?,,?*?*?
?
?

@_@~??"If I leave here tomorrow" ...Sad ??~@_@
08-12-2009, 12:54
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
CoolMaow just left about 30 minutes ago, he ditched his work and dropped by at my house at around 2.00 pm. I didn't know he'd come so we went out shopping for furnitures and stuffs.
He waited at my house and chatted with my brother in law until we came back home at 3.30 pm!

We had a good conversation until almost 5.00 pm, it's always nice to have a good conversation without concern too much about time.

Gee! I don't know how does he do to look so young at his age, he's almost like a student in stead of an instructor!.
Time flew so fast when we exchanged our ideas and talked about things that we briefly mentioned to each other on the WEB.

We plan to go to see "The Better" together on Sat. if that's possible.

Glad to see you young man, it's certainly my pleasure to have a chance to chat with you, we'll do it again soonCool

Here's two of us;

Photobucket
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
08-12-2009, 17:27
Website Find Like Post Reply
hattaya111 Offline
Man of the Moon

Likes Given: 35
โอ้วววว.....ดีใจครับ ไม่พูดอะไรมาก เห็นภาพเเล้วอยากตามไปทานข้าวถ่ายรูปด้วยสักรูป

http://www.nimitguitar.com/mybb/showthre...#pid104040

อาจารย์ เเละ พี่ชายเเวะเข้าไปเเนะนำบ้างนะครับ งานที่ผมกำลังทำจะได้หายคิดถึงกัน

อาจารย์สนใจเรื่องนี้เเน่ครับ ผมกำลังหาข้อมูลเตรียมงานสื่อสารด้านนี้ในเเบบที่ผมทำได้อยู่

ดูเเลพี่ชายผมดีเเน่นอน ผมเคยสัมผัสมา คิดถึงทุกท่านครับ

นาย หัทยา รักชาวเชียงใหม่
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2009, 18:06 by hattaya111.)
08-12-2009, 18:06
Maow Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 53
พอดีตอนบ่ายผมว่างก็เลยขับรถตามทางที่น้า Nap บอก โดยที่ยังไม่แน่ใจเหมือนกันว่าจะไปถูกหรือไม่ และสุดท้ายก็ไปหลงทางซะหนึ่งรอบก่อนที่จะหูตาสว่างเข้าถูกซอย

ได้คุยกับน้า Nap รวมถึงถามไถ่เรื่องต่างๆ เป็นการแลกเปลี่ยนประสบการณ์ที่ดีมากๆ ครับ ผมดีใจมากที่ได้เจอและได้พบกับน้า Nap ครับ เป็นกันเองและคุยกันเหมือนรู้จักกันมาพอสมควรทั้งๆที่ไม่เคยเจอหน้ากันมาก่อน และอยู่ห่างกันตั้งครึ่งโลกแต่แล้วเมื่อวันหนึ่งโลกหมุนมาได้ในองศาที่พอเหมาะก็ทำให้เราได้เจอกันพอดิบพอดีที่เมืองเชียงใหม่ น้า Nap มาทั้งทีจะไม่หาเวลาไปเจอได้อย่างไรใช่ไหมครับ ถึงไม่ว่างเพราะกำลังออกข้อสอบอยู่ก็ขอไปเจอะเจอสักเล็กน้อยก็ยังดีครับ

บริเวณบ้านที่น้า Nap อยู่เป็นสวนลำใย อยู่ในบริเวณเดียวกันกับญาติพี่น้องรวมกัน บริเวณกว้างมาก ถ้าหากมีการตั้งเวทีและมีการ meeting ใต้ลมหนาวและดาวเดือน บริเวณไร่ที่บ้านน้า Nap บรรยากาศสุดยอดที่สุดครับ ผมคิดว่าเครื่องเสียงจะเอาแบบอลังการเท่าใดชาวบ้านก็คงไม่ว่าแน่นอน

แล้วอีก 2 อาทิตย์ หลังจากน้า Nap กลับจากต่างจังหวัดผมจะไปเยี่ยมอีกครับ แต่ที่แน่ๆ ถ้าวันเสาร์นี้ไม่มีอะไรผิดพลาด ภรรยาและลูกๆ อนุญาติผมอยากไปคอนเสริต์ของ The Better ครับ แล้วเจอกันครับ
08-12-2009, 19:46
Find Like Post Reply
pood Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 13
น้าหม่าวไปดู The Better ฝากสวัสดีน้าอู๊ดมือเบสด้วยครับ

[Image: 3qjan.jpg]
08-12-2009, 20:12
Find Like Post Reply
Maow Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 53
ถ้ามีโอกาสได้ไปและได้พบกับน้าอู๊ด ผมจะบอกว่าน้ากฤษณ์ฝากความคิดถึงมาด้วยครับ
08-12-2009, 23:27
Find Like Post Reply
.::.pOoH.::. Away
Simply the Best

Likes Given: 0
อู้ววว........

หน้าเด็กจริงๆแฮะ Big Grin
ไปทางไหนก็...ละลานตาไปหมด
08-12-2009, 23:49
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Guess what?
Last night Aood called me again around 9.00 pm, so I, my wife and my brother in law went to Nakornkasem where he played and stayed about an hour to chat with him.

The Grand opening on this Sat. will start at 6.00 pm and free drinks with some kind of shows until 8.30 pm. The Better will be on stage at 9.30 pm.

And yes this guy still looked young, we're born on the same year and same month and still hillarious as before, people hardly changed!

I'll tell him too about Pood.
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
09-12-2009, 06:44
BytSerk Offline
PsyCho

Likes Given: 0
คุณอา Nap ครับ เสียดายจริงๆ ยังไม่ว่างไปเจอ ตอนน้าหม่าวกำลังจะไปแกก็โทรมาหาผม

แต่ผมติดงานนิดหน่อยครับ เลยยังไม่ได้ไป ยังไงจะโทรหาอีกทีนะครับ ภายใน 1 - 2 สัปดาห์นี้ครับ
09-12-2009, 19:47
napman Offline
VIP member

(03-12-2009, 14:04)Grid.. Wrote: รูปที่ 2 คนขวามือนั่นพี่เต้ยนี่ครับ.. คนนี้เจอทุกที่เลย.. 555

Well, I've to bring this up again.
You see, I just had a chance to watch Nantida's This is my life DVD/CD that Toey gave it to me when he took care of me at "Romano".

This is a splendid DVD that I've seen from Thai Artist and especially Nantida which is Toey's little sister.

So if anybody doesn't have a chance to see it then do youself a favor and watch it somehow.

Every song is excellent, but Toey told me they had to cut a lot of English songs out due to commercialize patented reason. So you'll only see partial of her concert and mainly Thai songs.

Again, please do yourself a favor if you don't watch this DVD then go ahead and find one and watch it. To me it's excellent in every way imaginable.Cool

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2010, 13:00 by napman.)
12-12-2009, 17:13