พึ่งอัดเพลงแรกเสร็จเมื่อกี้เองค่ะ อัดแบบลูกทุ่งจริงๆ
สนุกจนลืมไปว่าพรุ่งนี้ต้องทำงานเลยค่ะ
ไม่ได้สนุกอย่างนี้นานแล้ว...

ชื่อเพลง Lover's Concerto

เป็นเพลงโปรดที่ชอบฮัมเวลาอาบน้ำค่ะ

[img]
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA
[/img]
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2009, 00:52 by sukanyastory.)
16-11-2009, 00:33
Find Like Post Reply
povation Offline
Roundback

Likes Given: 328
RE: เพลงแรกจากสมาชิกใหม่ค่ะ
เสียงไพเราะหวานหยด...

ถ้ามาบ้านเต่า 22 พ.ย. 52 นี้
Blue Ribbon Band (วงอู้บ่จ้าง) ขออาสาเล่น Back up ให้ครับ
ทั้ง Version ของ Kelly Chen หรือไม่ก็คุณ มาลีวัลย์ เจมิน่า
All I Have
The dreams come true
Facebook : Povation NH
16-11-2009, 01:03
Website Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
OMG!!
What a pleasant surprise to say the least,
Your voice sent a shiver through my spine.

How did you make it so good? I'm talking about your recording, what equipments you used? So clear. And who played guitar?

And let me say this, your voice is very soothing to my ears. Right on the pitch and tempo. Who's your vocal instructor?

Besides those, "Bach's Minuet in G" is my favorite song even before the "Toy" transcriped it into "Lover's concerto"

We have to have some conversation young lady, you are very interesting to my ears. (Another star is born)

P.S. Have you ever seen Joanna Wang at YouTube? if not then check her out. Her voice tone is somewhat similar to yours.
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2009, 01:28 by napman.)
16-11-2009, 01:08
sukanyastory Offline

Likes Given: 0
(16-11-2009, 01:08)napman Wrote: OMG!!
What a pleasant surprise to say the least,
Your voice sent a shiver through my spine.

How did you make it so good? I'm talking about your recording, what equipments you used? So clear. And who played guitar?

And let me say this, your voice is very soothing to my ears. Right on the pitch and tempo. Who's your vocal instructor?

Besides those, "Bach's Minuet in G" is my favorite song even before the "Toy" transcriped it into "Lover's concerto"

We have to have some conversation young lady, you are very interesting to my ears. (Another star is born)

P.S. Have you ever seen Joanna Wang at YouTube? if not then check her out. Her voice tone is somewhat similar to yours.

Dear K.Napman,

You make me so pround of myself with your compliment but I think I'm not that good kha.

I actaully got a good support from K.Den both his recoding stuffs and playing guitar ka.We recorded live session with no overdub...2 takes with 20 minutes.I selected the first one...the first choice is always the best I beleive Smile

I have no vocal instructor ka...never have chance to learn vocal course even love to...That's why I got stuck with breathing technique.

I haven't ever seen Joanna Wang at YouTube ka...This is the first time...
Thank you again for your comment ka.
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2009, 01:54 by sukanyastory.)
16-11-2009, 01:34
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(16-11-2009, 01:34)sukanyastory Wrote: You make me so pround of myself with your compliment but I think I'm not that good kha.
I actaully got a good support from K.Den both his recoding stuffs and playing guitar ka.We recorded live session with no overdub...2 takes with 20 minutes.I selected the first one...the first choice is always the best I beleive Smile
I have no vocal instructor ka...never have chance to learn vocal course even love to...That's why I got stuck with breathing technique.

Dear Sukanya,

First off, this could be your longest reading here, and I'd prefered to have it as open-letter in stead of PM (private message) to you, so anyone who read this could find some benefits to them too.

I'll be 63 in less than 2 months, so I can say I have the experience that we all know that it can't be bought by money. Experience can be had only by roll up your sleeves and get down to it with blood, sweat and sometime even tears, and in most cases we learn from mistakes more often than not.Rolleyes

If you want to, please feel free to corresponding with me in Thai, I'd love to write in Thai but it'll take forever for me to learn to type 44 alphabets plus 30+ vowels, and I'm sure our members can understand my English if they really want to. And there are at least 2 lady members that expressed that they want to practice their English with me, and that's absolutely fine with me. I'm a firm believer of "the more you practice,the better you're going to be"Shy

And please be warned that I've been known to my old friends and associates that I'm one of those "Straight shooters", I've never twisted the truth, I'm always like to speak my mind and couldn't careless if anybody likes it or not even if I know that "Truth never dies but sometimes who ever speaks the truth will die away because of what he spoke!)

Please always be proud of yourself with or without anyone's compliment.

To my opinion, voice is almost like flowers. Some say Roses are the most beautiful. They are right (in their own minds). Some say Daffodils are the prettiest (they are right too, in their own minds)

Who's to say Frank Sinatra sang better than Rod Stewart?
Who's to say Barbara Steisand sang better than Bonnie Raitt?

So in my mind who ever sings and sends shiver to my spine is certainly good (in my own mind), and YOU are one of them.

We have another lady members that shine in their own personal ways.
My personal best singer is Myakira (Muk), she said she sings just for fun and her fun made me melted too, so that the Win/Win situation for both of us. There are another fairy new lady members (as I recalled from top of my head now) such as Panda, Nicky, Mooja, and lastly Nirvana that had such courage to joined us. I've never heard/seen them before. I saluted and applauded them all from the bottom of my heart, and I support each one of them as much and as long as they need.
You see, for men it doesn't matter much. They can simply get in and walk out and forget it all with no regret or problem, but it's totally different story when a lady makes up her mind to join any group especially on the dreadful WEB!Sad To my life experience, ladies will remember them long after men forget them all)

I just happened to getting to know Den less than few weeks ago, but my gut feeling tells me that he's one of those "Heart of gold" persons and believe it or not there are at least few or even more of them at this "Nimit"! You got an excellent backup guitarist that you can use as your pedestal to send you up to your stratosphere, you couldn't ask for any better backup! He once said to me something like "Singing is a gift, it's not something that you can learn, it's something that you're born with" and after some deep thought, I think I tend to agree with him. I mean as good as you are now, it's going to be breathtaking if you can control your breathing factor!Tongue

For me I gave up practice singing long time ago (I was an old flower child Rocker) even if I took some vocal lesson in 1975 and beyond. Personally I have no patient to take more than 2 takes in recording. I mostly do away by just one take and be done with it and move on. I just consoled myself that it's real me "Take it or leave it" type.Big Grin

Well, I hope you still with me at this line, and it'd be nice for you (and us) to be able to collaborate with Den again on your next song project.

We'll keep our ears out for you OK?Cool

LOVE & PEACE TO ALL. Wink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2009, 05:47 by napman.)
16-11-2009, 04:38
sukanyastory Offline

(16-11-2009, 01:03)povation Wrote: เสียงไพเราะหวานหยด...

ถ้ามาบ้านเต่า 22 พ.ย. 52 นี้
Blue Ribbon Band (วงอู้บ่จ้าง) ขออาสาเล่น Back up ให้ครับ
ทั้ง Version ของ Kelly Chen หรือไม่ก็คุณ มาลีวัลย์ เจมิน่า

รู้สึกเป็นเกียรติอย่างยิ่งค่ะ
ขอบคุณอีกครั้งสำหรับคำเชิญค่ะ
16-11-2009, 10:22
Find Like Post Reply
SARUN Offline
Very Imperfect People

Likes Given: 176
(16-11-2009, 10:22)sukanyastory Wrote: รู้สึกเป็นเกียรติอย่างยิ่งค่ะ
ขอบคุณอีกครั้งสำหรับคำเชิญค่ะ

แปลว่า ว่าง...ไปชัวร์ ใช่ไม๊ครับ? Big Grin

ถึงขนาด วงอู้บ่จ้าง ออกปาก ส่งเทียบเชิญ และขออาสาเล่นBack Up ให้
น้อยคนนะครับ

แสดงว่า หน.วง คงหวังอย่างยิ่งที่ จะได้รับเกียรติ จากนักร้องรับเชิญคุณภาพเกียรตินิยม มาร่วมสังสรรค์ และขับร้อง เพื่อเป็น เกียรติยศ แก่บ้านเต่า เป็น เกียรติภูมิ แห่งวง Blue Ribbon Band และ เป็น เกียรติประวัติ แก่ พ่อเต่า ประธานจัดงานเปิดบ้านฯ สืบเนื่องเล่าขานต่อไป

หากไม่สะดวกจะมา ด้วยเหตุผลไร ก็ไม่ว่ากัน
แต่อย่าเป็นเพราะ ขี้เกียจ เดินทางมาบ้านเต่าล่ะ
เพราะ พ่อเต่า คงจะส่งคนรถไปรับที่บ้าน บัดเดี๋ยวนั้น โดยทันทีCool

(คิดแทนน่ะ พ่อเต่าอย่าเกลี่ยดกันนะ Big Grin )
*?*?,
?,,?*?*?
?*?,,?*?*?
?
?

@_@~??"If I leave here tomorrow" ...Sad ??~@_@
16-11-2009, 11:15
Find Like Post Reply
sukanyastory Offline

สวัสดีค่ะ น้า Nap (ขออนุญาตเรียกตามพี่ๆ เค้านะคะ),

ขอ Switch กลับมาเป็นภาษาไทย น่าจะดีกว่าจริงๆ ค่ะ ทั้งที่จริงๆ ก็พิมพ์ไม่คล่อง ทั้งภาษาไทย และ ภาษาอังกฤษ Rolleyes

ยอมรับค่ะว่าเป็น comment ที่ยาวที่สุดตั้งแต่เคยได้รับมา...เขียนได้เยอะดีจังค่ะ

เห็นด้วยอย่างยิ่งและชื่นชมกับคำเปรียบเทียบของความคิดเห็นอันนี้ค่ะ...

To my opinion, voice is almost like flowers. Some say Roses are the most beautiful. They are right (in their own minds). Some say Daffodils are the prettiest (they are right too, in their own minds)

น้ำเสียงของแต่ละคนมีความไพเราะแตกต่างกัน ขึ้นอยู่กับผู้ฟังว่าจะชอบน้ำเสียงแบบไหน เปรียบเหมือนดอกไม้ที่มีสี กลิ่น และ รูปลักษณ์ที่แตกต่างกัน ความหลากหลายของดอกไม้เหล่านี้ บางทีก็ดูดีเป็นพิเศษเมื่อถูกนำมาจัดรวมในแจกันอันเดียวกัน ขึ้นอยู่กับความคิดสร้างสรรค์ของเจ้าของแจกันใช่ไหมคะ...สิ่งเหล่านี้นำมาเปรียบเทียบว่าใครดีกว่าใครคงยาก

อันนี้ก็เห็นด้วยค่ะ...

You see, for men it doesn't matter much. They can simply get in and walk out and forget it all with no regret or problem,but it's totally different story when a lady makes up her mind to join any group especially on the dreadful WEB!Sad To my life experience, ladies will remember them long after men forget them all)

ผู้หญิงเป็นเพศที่ละเอียดอ่อน จนบางครั้งบางเรื่องผู้ชายมองเห็นเป็นเรื่องไร้สาระ...จึงไม่แปลกใจที่เรื่องบางเรื่อง...ละไว้ในฐานที่เข้าใจ(ถึงความแตกต่าง) และ ก็ไม่พูดซะดีกว่าค่ะ...

ยังสนุกกับการร้องเพลง และ คิดว่าคงได้ post เพลงที่ตัวเองอยากร้อง ส่งมาให้ฟังไปเรื่อยๆ ถ้าผู้ฟังไม่เบื่อซะก่อน และตราบเท่าที่เวลาจะอำนวยค่ะ...
16-11-2009, 23:09
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(16-11-2009, 23:09)sukanyastory Wrote: ยอมรับค่ะว่าเป็น comment ที่ยาวที่สุดตั้งแต่เคยได้รับมา...เขียนได้เยอะดีจังค่ะ
I just retired, so time is on my side now (but who knows for how long?)
I read from your other post (Hattaya111) that you like to write too.
My sister (Kiratee Chanar) is a writer, do you happen to know her name?

น้ำเสียงของแต่ละคนมีความไพเราะแตกต่างกัน ขึ้นอยู่กับผู้ฟังว่าจะชอบน้ำเสียงแบบไหน เปรียบเหมือนดอกไม้ที่มีสี กลิ่น และ รูปลักษณ์ที่แตกต่างกัน ความหลากหลายของดอกไม้เหล่านี้ บางทีก็ดูดีเป็นพิเศษเมื่อถูกนำมาจัดรวมในแจกันอันเดียวกัน ขึ้นอยู่กับความคิดสร้างสรรค์ของเจ้าของแจกันใช่ไหมคะ...
Very nice comment, I like it.

ผู้หญิงเป็นเพศที่ละเอียดอ่อน จนบางครั้งบางเรื่องผู้ชายมองเห็นเป็นเรื่องไร้สาระ...จึงไม่แปลกใจที่เรื่องบางเรื่อง...ละไว้ในฐานที่เข้าใจ(ถึงความแตกต่าง) และ ก็ไม่พูดซะดีกว่าค่ะ...
Understood!

ยังสนุกกับการร้องเพลง และ คิดว่าคงได้ post เพลงที่ตัวเองอยากร้อง ส่งมาให้ฟังไปเรื่อยๆ ถ้าผู้ฟังไม่เบื่อซะก่อน และตราบเท่าที่เวลาจะอำนวยค่ะ...
Thanks for sharing your "Joy of singing", we'll be waiting here at anytime.Cool

17-11-2009, 01:13
dejemerry Offline
สตรีที่โลกลืม

ร้องเพราะ เสียงหวานจังค่ะ ฟัง ๆไปแล้ว เสียงคล้าย ๆ kelly chen นักร้องไต้หวันที่ร้องเพลงนี้ได้เพราะและดังมาก ๆ จริงๆ แล้วเพลงนี้ป้าแดงชอบเอาไปร้องยู่บ่อย ๆ แต่พอได้รองอัดวีดีโอแล้วมาฟังที่บ้าน เพิ่งจะรู้ว่า ตัวเองร้องได้ไม่ดี่ เดี๋ยวนี้เลยให้น้องปิ๊งร้องแทน แล้วร้องประสานเสียงให้แทนค่ะ ถ้ามีโอกาส คงได้ร้องและเล่นด้วยกันนะคะ
[Image: c982477161.gif]
กินง่าย ๆ
อยู่เงียบ ๆ
นอนงีบ ๆ
ทำงานง่วน ๆ
26-11-2009, 17:02