Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
เพลงใหม่ครับ ผมทำเพลงนึง ใน album เรียนเชิญท่านผู้มีสิทธิ์จับปลา ของ monotone ขายงาน fat เสาร์อาทิตย์นี้ครับ
PussyJazz Offline

Likes Given: 0
Wink  เพลงใหม่ครับ ผมทำเพลงนึง ใน album เรียนเชิญท่านผู้มีสิทธิ์จับปลา ของ monotone ขายงาน fat เสาร์อาทิตย์นี้ครับ
http://www.imeem.com/pussyjazz/music/1FM...-bangearn/

ลองฟังดูนะครับ ผมร้องเองครั้งแรกเลยครับ แหะ แหะ

No "Pleng" for this song na krub P' Napman Smile
06-11-2009, 04:02
Website Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: เพลงใหม่ครับ ผมทำเพลงนึง ใน album เรียนเชิญท่านผู้มีสิทธิ์จับปลา ของ monotone ขายงาน fat เสาร์อาทิตย์นี้ครับ
Dear Pussyjazz,

I don't know how many takes but this one came out so nice in everyway.
I haven't really pay attention to Thai song that much. So my ears can't differentiate them.
I listen to it few times, each time I tried to extract everthing out one by one to see if I can detect any faults. I couldn't find any obvious fault, this song seems so solid and balance, nothing stands out of the way of the others.
Your voice is truely yours, that's what I like most, that's how I like the singer to be. And if it's your first then there's no other way but UP!Cool

The instruments sound are balanced just like I said. I have no idea whatsoever how you recorded your album. In the recording studio, I presume?Shy

I guess I will need the professional ears like some of my friends (Krit Chokthippatana or Somchai Komlertkul) to really detect the faults that you may have. But to my untrained ears you got 5 stars out of 5 stars.

I really enjoyed your song and I sensed that you enjoyed it too.

But I still wish I could hear Pleng's Saxophone solo for at least 12-24 bars to change the peaks and valleys of this tune.Tongue

Well done, congratulation guys!

P.S. did you know about the "Gathering" at Blue house this coming Sunday Nov. 22nd??
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
06-11-2009, 04:46
Grid.. Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 33
RE: เพลงใหม่ครับ ผมทำเพลงนึง ใน album เรียนเชิญท่านผู้มีสิทธิ์จับปลา ของ monotone ขายงาน fat เสาร์อาทิตย์นี้ครับ
เสาร์-อาทิตย์นี้เจอกันที่งานนะพี่โอ.. ผมไปขายแผ่น+เสื้อ เหมือนกันที่บู๊ท buffalo project นะพี่.. Big Grin

**คราวหน้ามาแจมที่ร้านอ่ะ.. ร้องเพลงนี้ด้วยนะพี่.. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2009, 04:57 by Grid...)
06-11-2009, 04:56
PussyJazz Offline

Sawaddee krub P' Napman Big Grin

I recorded with our group, called, "Monotone Group" 's studio krub. This song was mixed and mastered already krub. Big Grin This song was come out unintentionally krub. Just do it with my good friends. So that's why I named it as "บังเอิญ". No plan for this song. Just came out!! I love this song krub. Because it's born by me and friends Big Grin I made one song krub in now compilation album of Monotone Group krub. It'll be released at FAT Festival on this coming Sat and Sun.
Very pleasure krub for your appreciation Big Grin

555555 I'll tell her na krub Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2009, 05:15 by PussyJazz.)
06-11-2009, 05:14
SARUN Offline
Very Imperfect People

Likes Given: 176
[Image: applause02bd7.gif][Image: applause04wn6.gif][Image: applause05na9.gif][Image: applause05na9.gif]
*?*?,
?,,?*?*?
?*?,,?*?*?
?
?

@_@~??"If I leave here tomorrow" ...Sad ??~@_@
06-11-2009, 08:17
Find Like Post Reply
Webmaster Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 310
เพลงน่ารักดีครับ Big Grin
06-11-2009, 09:56
BytSerk Offline
PsyCho

ชอบครับๆ จังหวะสนุกสนานดีครับ
06-11-2009, 13:27
kingk0ng Offline

RE: เพลงใหม่ครับ ผมทำเพลงนึง ใน album เรียนเชิญท่านผู้มีสิทธิ์จับปลา ของ monotone ขายงาน fat เสาร์อาทิตย์นี้ค
เพลงนี้เพราะสุดเลย ผมชอบหลาย
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
15-11-2009, 21:55
Find Like Post Reply
smoinync Offline

เพลงแขกที่ให้ผมฟังอะหรอเพ่ ฮี่ๆ
nuttin but music bitches & brews
http://www.myspace.com/orientalmonkiexpfq
16-11-2009, 04:39
dejemerry Offline
สตรีที่โลกลืม

ฟังแล้ว ต้องลุกขึ้นเต้นเลยค่ะ อาจารย์ มหิดล แน่นอนอยู่แล้น ฮาว๊าย ฮาวาย เนอะ
[Image: c982477161.gif]
กินง่าย ๆ
อยู่เงียบ ๆ
นอนงีบ ๆ
ทำงานง่วน ๆ
26-11-2009, 17:41