Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan กับ Olson ตัวเป็นๆนี่เป็นไงบ้างครับ แล้วBuilder ดังๆคนอื่นๆเป็นไงบ้าง
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Ryan กับ Olson ตัวเป็นๆนี่เป็นไงบ้างครับ แล้วBuilder ดังๆคนอื่นๆเป็นไงบ้าง
(08-09-2009, 02:25)Katayoot Wrote: หายใจเถอะครับ มันสำคัญกับเรามากกว่ากีต้าร์พวกนี้เยอะ

เชื่อผมเถอะ...

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
That's very true Kata, and most of the time we fell for the "LOOK" in stead of the "VOICE" that came out of the the guitars.

I'm a firm believer of "It's mainly the players not the guitars that make the music"

And again, "TONE" is very subjective and very personal matter. What is an angel sing to you may be a dog barking to othersBig Grin

Let's take the human voice for example. Who's to say Frank Sinatra is better than Rod Stewart or Nat King Cole or Kurt Cobain? Who's to say Elvis Presley is better than John Lennon or John Denver? To my opinion it's mainly how they uniquely use their vocal cords that captured the whole world and none of them imitate the others!

Soooooooo, just take whatever float your boat, it's either Yamaha or Blueridge or Samogyi or Olson or whatever. And then concentrate on making music out of it in stead of admiring its LOOK. And trust this old man, if you are good it will take only few minutes for the audience to HEAR your music and stop pay attention to whatever guitar you bring up with you on the stageRolleyes
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
08-09-2009, 10:45
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ryan กับ Olson ตัวเป็นๆนี่เป็นไงบ้างครับ แล้วBuilder ดังๆคนอื่นๆเป็นไงบ้าง - by napman - 08-09-2009, 10:45