Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan กับ Olson ตัวเป็นๆนี่เป็นไงบ้างครับ แล้วBuilder ดังๆคนอื่นๆเป็นไงบ้าง
Noname Offline

Likes Given: 1
Ryan กับ Olson ตัวเป็นๆนี่เป็นไงบ้างครับ แล้วBuilder ดังๆคนอื่นๆเป็นไงบ้าง
เคยได้ยินแต่เสียงตามweb

อยากลองจับซักตัวจัง

รู้สึกเคยอ่านแว่บๆว่าKevin Ryan เป็นลูกศิษย์ของ Olson และRyan ชนะการแข่งทำกีตาร์อะไรซักอย่าง

ผมเห็นพวกฝรั่งแนวfingerstyle บ้าRyanกันพอสมควร และเห็นในwebต่างประเทศก็มีการพูดถึงบ่อยๆ

แต่ราคาแรงมากเลยแหะ เริ่มก็หลายแสนแล้ว บางรุ่นก็หลักล้าน

แล้วท่านอื่นๆเคยลองกีตาร์ของBuilder คนอื่นๆอย่างSomogyi Mcpherson Applegate และอื่นๆบ้างมั้ยครับ

ถ้าอย่างSantacruz หรือ Lowdenเห็นในไทยมีขายอยู่แล้ว แต่Builder หลายๆท่านข้างบนไม่เคยเห็น

ใครมีประสบการณ์เกี่ยวHandmadeจากช่างเหล่านี้ลองมาเล่าให้ฟังบ้างครับ
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2009, 00:08 by Noname.)
07-09-2009, 00:07
Find Like Post Reply
Grid.. Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 33
RE: Ryan กับ Olson ตัวเป็นๆนี่เป็นไงบ้างครับ แล้วBuilder ดังๆคนอื่นๆเป็นไงบ้าง
[Image: dsc05332ky2qk2.jpg]

ที่ตัวผมถืออยู่นี่ 400,000 บาทถ้วนครับ..

ส่วนเรื่องเสียง.. แล้วแต่รสนิยมครับ.. มันมีความเป็นเอกลักษณ์มากทีเดียว..

ถ้าชอบ.. เชียร์ครับ..

---------------------------------------------------

ส่วน Kevin Ryan รอคำตอบจากเจ้าของตัวเป็นๆ(พี่ป๋อ)ละกันครับ..
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2009, 01:39 by Grid...)
07-09-2009, 01:26
Website Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
Let me chime in a little here since you mentioned about Samogyi.

I've never had a chance to play or even see a Samogyi guitar, but happened to own a guitar that was built by Samogyi's student and it's his second gutar which is not bad at all.

I found this one at YouTube, so like to share it here;

And it's funny that my friend was in this YT also. She appeared at around 1.37 and her name is Kathy Wingert. She lives in Palos Verdes which is about 60 miles from my home but I haven't seen her for the last 2 years or so. She's an incredible Luthier despite her gender, I can say without reserve that I really really like her guitars but it started at around $9,000 at standard and I just simply not able to afford it. Very good tone to my ears, very elegant looking and meticulously build from her own soft hands. She's a very good fingerstyle guitar player and sings like angel with various kind of songs from Joni Mitchel to Eva Cassidy to Led Zepelin. The best part is we are good friends and I really cherish her friendship.

And here she is;

http://www.dreamguitars.com/images/build...ingert.jpg
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2009, 11:07 by napman.)
07-09-2009, 11:02
Noname Offline

ขอบคุณทุกท่านที่มาแชร์ครับ

ว่าแต่ผมก็เคยอยู่ห่างจากร้านSomogyi แบบขับรถแค่สิบนาที

แต่ก็ดันไม่ได้ไปเยี่ยมชม ไม่รู้เพราะอะไร อาจจะเพราะติดนู่น ติดนี่ ทั้งที่ไปอยู่แถวนั้นเกือบปี เฮ้อ ชักเสียดาย
07-09-2009, 12:06
Find Like Post Reply
lekleklek Offline
VIP rachada member

Likes Given: 50
(07-09-2009, 01:26)Grid.. Wrote: [Image: dsc05332ky2qk2.jpg]

อายุเกิน 18 ปี ไม่ต้องพรางหน้าแล้วครับ อิอิ ...
07-09-2009, 12:33
Find Like Post Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes lekleklek's post:
Olanla (04-08-2013)
Bearclaw Offline
Posting Freak

Likes Given: 34
โห... พี่gridไปเล่นที่ไหนมาอ่ะ
My sweets [Image: takamine20logo1.jpg]
By beerbossaccess....Big Grin
07-09-2009, 12:42
Find Like Post Reply
Noname Offline

ตอนนี้ เห็นเจ้านี่แล้ว แทบลืมหายใจเลยขอรับ
http://www.ryanguitars.com/NewsandEvents...ldRush.htm

The Gold Rush

Signature Series Nightingale, Brazilian
and Submersion Redwood

$30,000

Several months ago I was given a rare and wonderful redwood top by my good friend and great guitarmaker Peter Marreiros. This soundboard is one of those soundboards that came from a log that dates from the great logging days of early California. Salvaged from the bottom of a cold logging river after more than a hundred years of submersion in the high country, these rare and lovely soundboards are light and stiff and have phenomenal tone and presence. And some of them display dark coloration from immersion in those nutrient- and mineral-rich waters. Usually the coloration shows up as contrasting patches of light and darker vertical stripes. But this rare top exhibited the most lovely, chocolaty and coffee-brown color throughout. In addition, its tone was seductive and rich.

Having this top in hand, we decided it needed to have a unique guitar built around it. So we chose a dark set of master-grade, old-growth Brazilian that was the perfect complement acoustically and visually to this unique top. And then breaking new ground in inlay design, we inlaid our Full Deco Fretboard Vine completely in Gold Oyster, the loveliest gold and bronze-hued pearl. We also inlaid the Deco Rosette, headstock, bridge perimeter, bridge wings, truss rod cover and, of course, all the edges (soundboard, fretboard, headstock, back and sides) with this pearl. The result was?well, I will let you judge the result?but let me say that we are over the moon with the sound and aesthetics of this Nightingale.

This instrument features the Ryan Bevel, Bevel Flutes, our EO bracing and A4 kerfing, our fingerstyle scale (25.7?) a Florentine cutaway, ebony binding, oxbone nut and saddle, super 510 machines and a Deluxe Calton Flight Case.

The Gold Rush Nightingale also debuts my new, plasma-coated, custom-designed Titanium bridge pins with Gold Oyster inlaid dots. These new Titanium pins are the result of collaboration with Tisonix.

I have named this instrument The Gold Rush. It is a tip-of-the-hat to the romance of the California Gold Rush and Logging Era, the Gold Pearl of the inlays and of course the subliminal ?rush? of exhilaration this instrument elicits.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=14144][Image: attachment.php?aid=14145]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=14146][Image: attachment.php?aid=14147]

Attached Files Image(s)

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2009, 21:27 by Noname.)
07-09-2009, 21:20
Find Like Post Reply
Katayoot Offline
กระทู้ล่ม ขอรับผิดชอบเหตุการณ์นี้เอง

Likes Given: 145
หายใจเถอะครับ มันสำคัญกับเรามากกว่ากีต้าร์พวกนี้เยอะ

เชื่อผมเถอะ...
08-09-2009, 02:25
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(08-09-2009, 02:25)Katayoot Wrote: หายใจเถอะครับ มันสำคัญกับเรามากกว่ากีต้าร์พวกนี้เยอะ

เชื่อผมเถอะ...

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
That's very true Kata, and most of the time we fell for the "LOOK" in stead of the "VOICE" that came out of the the guitars.

I'm a firm believer of "It's mainly the players not the guitars that make the music"

And again, "TONE" is very subjective and very personal matter. What is an angel sing to you may be a dog barking to othersBig Grin

Let's take the human voice for example. Who's to say Frank Sinatra is better than Rod Stewart or Nat King Cole or Kurt Cobain? Who's to say Elvis Presley is better than John Lennon or John Denver? To my opinion it's mainly how they uniquely use their vocal cords that captured the whole world and none of them imitate the others!

Soooooooo, just take whatever float your boat, it's either Yamaha or Blueridge or Samogyi or Olson or whatever. And then concentrate on making music out of it in stead of admiring its LOOK. And trust this old man, if you are good it will take only few minutes for the audience to HEAR your music and stop pay attention to whatever guitar you bring up with you on the stageRolleyes
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
08-09-2009, 10:45
Noname Offline

Quote:หายใจเถอะครับ มันสำคัญกับเรามากกว่ากีต้าร์พวกนี้เยอะ

เชื่อผมเถอะ...

ก๊ากๆๆๆๆ

แหม แค่พูดให้เวอร์หน่อยเดียวเอง

ไอ้กีตาร์ราคาแบบนี้ ถ้าไม่ถูกหวย คงซื้อบ่ได้ แต่สวยจริงๆขอรับ ขออนุญาตเพ้อหน่อยเถอะ

ส่วนเรื่องเสียง ก็เคยแต่ฟังเอาตามnet ไม่เคยฟังตัวจริง

เรื่องคนเล่นมีส่วนมากกว่า มันแหงอยู่แล้วขอรับ อิๆๆๆ แต่เนื่องจากผมเล่นไม่เก่ง เลยเน้นเสียงอุปกรณ์มาช่วย เผื่อมันจะดีขึ้น
ยังไงเสียงของอุปกรณ์มันก็มีส่วนอยู่แล้วครับ ผมเคยมีกีตาร์คลาสสิคสองตัว คือYamaha ตัวละสามพันกว่าบาท กะคลาสสิคสเปนซื้อมาสอง สามหมื่น ความดัง ความชัด ความเพราะของเสียงมันก็ต่างกันเยอะมาก คนเล่นกีตาร์ไม่เป็นก็ฟังออกได้ ยังไม่นับเรื่องtouchingด้วย

แต่ก็มีคำกล่าวว่า กีตาร์ที่เอามาเล่นจริงๆ มันราคาอย่างมากก็หลักแสนกว่าบาท หรือห้าพันเหรียญ แพงกว่านี้มักไม่ใช่กีตาร์สำหรับเล่นแล้ว

แต่ถ้าผมเป็นบิล เกตต์ (เดิ๋ยวนี้จนลงแล้ว ต้องยกวอร์เรน บัฟเฟตแทนมั้ยเนี่ย)ที่ว่ากันว่าซื้อปราสาทยุโรปวันละหลังถึงจะใช้เงินหมดในชาตินี้ ผมจะซื้อกีตาร์หลักล้านมาเล่นครับ ไม่เอามาตั้งโชว์อย่างเดียวหรอก กีตาร์แพงยังไง ผมว่าก็ต้องเล่นมั่ง ไม่ใช่ตั้งไว้เฉยๆ
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2009, 14:56 by Noname.)
08-09-2009, 12:04
Find Like Post Reply