Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Story of an old man from long ago and far away
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away
(13-05-2009, 17:52)Maew Wrote: ขอบคุณน้า napman ด้วยครับ ที่ยินดีถ่ายทอดเรื่องราวชีวิตตัวเองในหลายๆมิติ ทั้งดีและไม่ดี
...เป็นการเสียสละที่น่านับถือ

ผมยินดีอย่างยิ่งที่มีส่วนร่วมในการถ่ายทอดประสบการณ์ชีวิตนี้
และถ้ามีข้อผิดพลาดประการใดจากการแปล ก็ขออภัยด้วย
(ภาษาผมไม่ได้ดีอะไรนักหรอกครับ ไปอยู่อเมริกาหลายปี ความจริงควรจะดีกว่านี้มากมาย นี่ผมก็เปิดดิคหลายครั้งอยู่ครับTongue)

ขอบคุณน้าโฟล์คน้อยสำหรับกำลังใจ
และสำหรับสิ่งที่เราได้รับจากเรื่องของน้า nap, ผมเห็นด้วยทุกตัวอักษรครับ

Hi Maew and everyone,
It's been an incredible journey back in time for me for the past few weeks. Like I said "never in my wildest dream" that I would have had an opportunity to put my musical life story into words!Sad

Maew, you are such a "God send" to me besides Nimit, Povation, Pood and many others that encouraged me to accomplish my (almost) impossible mission.

You kids may not fully understand what I was trying to tell you and I don't blame you. But no worries here, when you get to 50 or 60 years of age you will gradually understand and appreciate more of what I'm trying to give away.

Maew, you did great, I have my total confidence in your translation. I personally don't dare to type in Thai (44 alphabets plus 30+ vowels, forget it!!!) and my Thai language would confuse you guys more especially in writing and in speaking I'm sure you would laugh at my accent too!Big Grin

Now you can stop spending your precious time for translation at least for a while, but I got a feeling that I'll come back with another travel stories because that's my other passion.

Let's see, Chances are I'm going to Oregon next month (June), Whitney in July, Yosemite in August, and very possible San Gorgonio in September. Then November 21st I'll arrive in BKK and up to Chiangmai for the next 3 monthsTongue

It's been a long and incredible/memorable journey for me for the last 40 years or so. But I'm not reaching my destination yet, join me if you will, sometimes it gets lonely travelling alone, you know?.Big Grin
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2009, 06:45 by napman.)
14-05-2009, 00:58
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away - by napman - 14-05-2009, 00:58