Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Story of an old man from long ago and far away
Maew Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away
(06-05-2009, 01:43)napman Wrote:
(05-05-2009, 16:11)Maew Wrote: ผมมีข้อเสนอแนะนิดหน่อยครับ น้า nap

ถ้าน้าnap มีรูปเก่าๆสมัยโน้น ไม่ว่าจะเป็นตัวน้าnap เอง,บุคคลที่เอ่ยถึง, หรือบรรยากาศเก่าๆสมัยโน้น
พอจะสแกนหรือเอากล้องดิจิตอลถ่ายก๊อปปี้ไว้ แล้วมาลงประกอบได้มั้ยครับ
อ่านไปด้วย ชมภาพไปด้วย คงจะอินขึ้นอีกเยอะทีเดียว!

ยังไงก็ขอบคุณมากนะครับ สำหรับเรื่องราวที่น่าติดตามนี้

Hi all,
Yes, I've thought about that too, but it'll be very very hard to do. I left Thailand without bringing any picture with me at all, only 2 guitars and clothes, not even any baggage!
Less than a year ago, my dearest friend at Thammasat she sent me my picture that she kept over the years that she cut from the newspaper when they interviewed "Thanks". So it's the only one picture that I can say I have.
Anyway, I'll try to figure it out and wholeheartedly agree that with pictures, it'll be just like the song says "A picture paints a thousand word"
I'll see what I can do about it, in the mean time just enjoy the alphabetical version and imagine them between the lines OK.Big Grin

เอารูปที่ถ่ายที่อเมริกาก็ได้นะครับ ไม่ต้องย้อนไปถึงสมัยอยู่เมืองไทย

อ่านไปผมก็จินตนาการถึงย่านฮอลลีวู้ด, sunset, ร้านคล้ายๆเครื่องเทศ หรือ สวนตาล, แต่คิดไปคิดมามันคงต่างจากสมัยโน้นมากทีเดียว
อยากเห็นรูปเก่าๆ..

...แถวนั้นผมไปกินข้าวกับเช่าวิดีโอแค่นั้นเลยไม่ค่อยมีอะไรให้นึกถึงเท่าไหร่
ถ้านึกถึงสมัยอยู่ที่โน่นแล้วมันจะพาลคิดถึง yosemite ซะเรื่อย

ขอบคุณน้ากาน, ป้ามาย, น้าหนึ่ง สำหรับกำลังใจเรื่องแปลครับ
" Remember happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think. "
- Dale Carnegie
06-05-2009, 11:34
Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away - by Maew - 06-05-2009, 11:34