Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Story of an old man from long ago and far away
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
Story of an old man from long ago and far away
Hi all,
first off, if you are wondering what the heck is this?
Please refer to the new member Thread, I'm just the new(oldest) member here;
And also "Maew" will translate all of this into Thai for me at his convenience.Cool
AND HERE WE GOBig GrinBig Grin

This is the story (part 1) of an old man who left his homeland in Bangkok to pursue and follow his dream to the land across the ocean called America in 1972, and still got stuck over there perhaps until his dying day.

I left Bangkok on the morning of November 1st 1972 and waved good-bye to my immediate family and my loved ones at Don Muang air port.
When plane approaching LAX, I looked down from the plane windows and saw those glittering lights down below. It looked so surreally beautiful. I thought to myself ?I?m gonna get one of those diamonds? before I die.
I was one of those rockers in the late 60s to early 70s in Thailand that mainly found jobs entertaining American Gis while they were at war with North Vietnam. They came to Thailand for their vacations from killing or getting killed job and relax with the music that suit them on their time (Beatles, Stones, Led Zep, CSN & Y, Doors, Grand Funk? to name a few)
I got addicted to Music and got no way out, I was planning to graduate as Accountant and work in the banks like my peers at Thammasat do and to be able to play soccer too, but then music got me tangled up and grabbed me and wouldn?t let go!
I happily surrendered myself to the addiction and planed to kick in higher gear by going to the States and accumulate my greediness for music.
I saved up, spent for plane ticket and had not much left when I put my feet gingerly down on California soil with one hand held on to my Acoustic Yamaha nylon guitar with some clothes stuffed inside the guitar body!, and the other hand held on to the cheap Japanese bass that I bought in Bangkok (my Fender Jazz bass was stolen at The Impossible caf? while I was playing there and never to be found while I was in Thailand).
My first true friend (in need) is my sister?s friend that volunteered to take me under his wings until I strong enough to solo flight on my own. It?s my honor to know you Pete (M.R.W. Pumin Varavan). We got along so well, I think of you so often since you came back to stay in Bangkok several years ago, anybody happens to know how/where is he?
I stayed with Pete in his apartment for about a week and gratefully say good-bye to him when I successfully got contact with my other musician friend that come over to Calif. not long ago with his family, we used to be in the same band he?s also Thammasat Alumni, his name is Udom (Dang) Nakrihankanok and from him I met up with another musician friend that played at the same nightclub that I played but not in my band.
His name is Thawat Chotikamol (allow me to mention here about names, I?d like to put real names here in order to honor them for their parts that they played in my real life)
I moved out from Pete?s and moved in to stay with Thawat and one other Thai/Chinese friend (Huey) at their apartment, I?m sorry to say that I don?t remember his real name but even sadder to tell you that he?s one of the Night Stalker?s victim (Richard Ramirez) that terrorized the Hollywood area for a while before got caught and still behind bar until today. Huey was a very meticulous man, so clean and organize in everyway. Later he moved out to get marry and live alone with his wife until the tragedy struck. RIP my friend.
In those days everything is cheap and plentiful, through Thawat I got a job at Sheraton Hotel at Universal city as bus boy just like Thawat. And also went to school in order to get the diploma at that school in order to get to College in order to learn Music (jt just one of those one thing lead to another type!)
We found another musician P? Pang, Jitchai Hamichart that played organ for The Carawan back in Thailand
And we found another Thai amateur drummer by the name of Tao (sorry no real name again!) he?s a good singer too and that?s a plus!
We found time from our busy schedule to practice and form a band with 2 Thai lady singers and played at Bangkok house in Long Beach for a while.
We also played at those Thai gathering event from time to time. And I also went to Hollywood high school for Acoustic guitar class and some other schools that I laid my eyes on the music stuffs.
About a year later, I graduated from Glendale Business college that I got the Visa from. I went to high school at San Gabriel in order to get the diploma in order to get into College of my choice. And my choice is Glendale city college, the main reason was that college had 2 symphony orchestra bands and that was not ordinary to say the least.
I got in Glendale city college in the fall of 1974 and chose Music as my major, it went well for the first two semester. And then as the luck took hold of me(should I say bad luck?), For some personal reasons that I opted not to reveal here I had to go back to Thailand and was intend to come back and continue my music education as previously planned.
I came back to States but too late to enroll for that semester, so I told myself that I still can enroll next one anyway. But I guess I was destined to have it the other ways. Due to economic crisis and personal crisis that came along I was not able to do as planned.
I worked at the steak house next door to the famous ?Whiskey A GoGo? on Sunset Strips for about a year as the same busboy position and played with my band just for fun but for sure was not getting musically better.

I had to put the music education at the College level at the back burner due to what I was facing at that time of my life.

This is the end of part1
just to see if anyone wants me to continue reminiscing or simply Shut up and leave!

BTW (by the way), these will be translated into Thai by our ?Maew?, I AUTHORIZFULLY AND RESPECTFULLY TRUST HIM for his translation and editing of any kind up to his taste.

I hopefully see you all again in part 2

Now ?Maew?, please take it over, and again I?ll always gratefully thank you for this.Rolleyes
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
29-04-2009, 02:08
Website Find Like Post Reply
Webmaster Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 310
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away
เริ่มตอนที่ 1 แล้ว
ติดตามอ่านอยู่ครับ Smile
29-04-2009, 02:42
SARUN Offline
Very Imperfect People

Likes Given: 176
(29-04-2009, 02:08)napman Wrote: It?s my honor to know you Pete (M.R.W. Pumin Varavan). We got along so well, I think of you so often since you came back to stay in Bangkok several years ago, anybody happens to know how/where is he?

กำลังส่งสายสืบ ตามรอยให้อยู่ครับ Cool

Attached Files Image(s)

*?*?,
?,,?*?*?
?*?,,?*?*?
?
?

@_@~??"If I leave here tomorrow" ...Sad ??~@_@
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2009, 09:20 by SARUN.)
29-04-2009, 09:10
Find Like Post Reply
povation Offline
Roundback

Likes Given: 328
ม.ร.ว.ดร.ภูมินทร์ วรวรรณ สมาชิกราชสกุล ?วรวรรณ? สุดทน ขึ้นเวทีพันธมิตรฯ จวกรัฐบาลหุ่นเชิด ปล่อยพวกกุ๊ยเข้าทำร้ายประชาชนผู้บริสุทธิ์ เผยเหตุต้องลุกขึ้นมาสู้ ...

http://usthaitv.com/newsinside.php?cate=003&news=00858

สายสืบรายงานมาเบื้องต้นแล้วครับ...เจ้านาย
All I Have
The dreams come true
Facebook : Povation NH
29-04-2009, 09:53
Maew Offline

Likes Given: 0
แปลครับ..
อีกครั้ง หากมีข้อผิดพลาดประการใด ก็ขออภัยด้วยครับ

Hi all,
first off, if you are wondering what the heck is this?
Please refer to the new member Thread, I'm just the new(oldest) member here;
And also "Maew" will translate all of this into Thai for me at his convenience.Cool
AND HERE WE GOBig GrinBig Grin

สวัสดีครับ ทุกท่าน
อันดับแรกเลย ถ้าคุณกำลังสงสัยว่า นี่มันคืออะไรฟะ?
กรุณากลับไปดูที่หัวข้อสมาชิกแนะนำตัวนะครับ ผมเพิ่งเป็นสมาชิกใหม่(แก่ที่สุด)ของที่นี่
และ "น้าแมว" จะแปลทั้งหมดนี้เป็นไทยตามที่เขาสะดวก
เอาล่ะครับ มาเริ่มกันเลย..

This is the story (part 1) of an old man who left his homeland in Bangkok to pursue and follow his dream to the land across the ocean called America in 1972, and still got stuck over there perhaps until his dying day.

นี่คือ เรื่องราว (ภาค 1) ของชายชราคนหนึ่งที่จากบ้านเกิดเมืองนอนที่กรุงเทพฯ เพื่อไขว่คว้าและเดินทางตามความฝันของเขา สูดินแดนโพ้นทะเล ที่เรียกว่า อเมริกา ในปี 1972, และยังคงติดอยู่ที่นั่น ...บางที..อาจจะจนกระทั่งวันสุดท้ายของชีวิตเขา

I left Bangkok on the morning of November 1st 1972 and waved good-bye to my immediate family and my loved ones at Don Muang air port.
When plane approaching LAX, I looked down from the plane windows and saw those glittering lights down below. It looked so surreally beautiful. I thought to myself ?I?m gonna get one of those diamonds? before I die.
I was one of those rockers in the late 60s to early 70s in Thailand that mainly found jobs entertaining American Gis while they were at war with North Vietnam. They came to Thailand for their vacations from killing or getting killed job and relax with the music that suit them on their time (Beatles, Stones, Led Zep, CSN & Y, Doors, Grand Funk? to name a few)
I got addicted to Music and got no way out, I was planning to graduate as Accountant and work in the banks like my peers at Thammasat do and to be able to play soccer too, but then music got me tangled up and grabbed me and wouldn?t let go!
I happily surrendered myself to the addiction and planed to kick in higher gear by going to the States and accumulate my greediness for music.
I saved up, spent for plane ticket and had not much left when I put my feet gingerly down on California soil with one hand held on to my Acoustic Yamaha nylon guitar with some clothes stuffed inside the guitar body!, and the other hand held on to the cheap Japanese bass that I bought in Bangkok (my Fender Jazz bass was stolen at The Impossible caf? while I was playing there and never to be found while I was in Thailand).

ผมเดินทางออกจากกรุงเทพฯในเช้าวันที่ 1 พฤศจิกายน 1972 ..วันที่ผมโบกมือลาครอบครัวอันแสนผูกพัน และ บุคคลอันเป็นที่รักทั้งหลายของผม ที่สนามบินดอนเมือง
เมื่อเครื่องใกล้จะลงจอดที่สนามบิน LAX, ผมมองลงมาจากหน้าต่างเครื่องบินเห็นแสงไฟระยิบระยับ, แพรวพราวอยู่เบื้องล่าง มันช่างดูงดงามตระการตาราวภาพฝัน ผมบอกตัวเอง "ฉันจะต้องคว้าเพชรเม็ดงามเหล่านั้นสักเม็ดให้ได้ ก่อนที่ฉันจะตายจากไป"

ผมเป็นหนึ่งในนักดนตรีร็อคเมืองไทย ช่วงปลายยุค 60s ถึงช่วงต้นยุค 70s ซึ่งหลักๆแล้วได้งานเล่นดนตรีเพื่อสร้างความบันเทิงให้กับพวกทหาร GI อเมริกันซึ่งเข้ามาปฏิบัติหน้าที่ในสงครามเวียดนาม
พวกทหารอเมริกันเหล่านี้เข้ามาเมืองไทยเพื่อการพักผ่อนจากงานที่ต้องฆ่าฟัน, หรือไม่ก็ถูกฆ่า, และคลายความตึงเครียดด้วยดนตรีที่พวกเขาชื่นชอบในช่วงเวลานั้น (Beatles, Stones, Led Zep, CSN & Y, Doors, Grand Funk,...เป็นอาทิ)
ผมติดอยู่ในวังวนของเสน่ห์แห่งดนตรีและหาทางออกไม่ได้ ก่อนหน้านั้น ผมวางแผนไว้ว่า จะเรียนให้จบปริญญาตรี แล้วจะเป็นนักบัญชี, ทำงานธนาคาร เหมือนอย่างเพื่อนๆของผมที่ธรรมศาาสตร์ และยังเล่นฟุตบอลได้ด้วย แต่แล้วดนตรีเข้ามาเป็นเหมือนบ่วงที่คล้องรัดผมไว้จนอยู่หมัด และไม่ปล่อยให้ผมดิ้นหลุดออกมาได้เลย!
ผมรับสภาพความพ่ายแพ้ของตนเองต่อการหลงติดในเส้นทางสายนี้ด้วยความยินดี จึงวางแผนที่จะก้าวขึ้นไปอีกระดับหนึ่ง นั่นคือ เดินทางสู่สหรัฐอเมริกาเพื่อเก็บเกี่ยวสิ่งที่จะเติมเต็มความโหยกระหายในดนตรีของผม
เงินที่ผมเก็บมาแทบทั้งหมด ใช้จ่ายไปกับค่าตั๋วเครื่องบิน และนั่นทำให้ผมเหลืออยู่ไม่มากนักในวันที่ผมค่อยๆย่างเท้าอย่างระมัดระวังลงบนผืนดินแคลิฟอร์เนีย ในขณะที่มือข้างหนึ่งกำกีต้าร์อะคูสติกสายไนล่อนยี่ห้อ yamaha ซึ่งอัดแน่นไปด้วยเสื้อผ้าอยู่ข้างในตัวบอดี้!, มืออีกข้างหนึ่งของผมกำเบสญี่ปุ่นราคาถูกที่ผมซื้อที่กรุงเทพฯ (แจ๊สเบสเฟนเดอร์ของผมถูกขโมยที่ The Impossible Cafe ในช่วงที่ผมเล่นอยู่ที่นั่น และสาบสูญไร้ร่องรอยในช่วงที่ผมอยู่เมืองไทย)

My first true friend (in need) is my sister?s friend that volunteered to take me under his wings until I strong enough to solo flight on my own. It?s my honor to know you Pete (M.R.W. Pumin Varavan). We got along so well, I think of you so often since you came back to stay in Bangkok several years ago, anybody happens to know how/where is he?
I stayed with Pete in his apartment for about a week and gratefully say good-bye to him when I successfully got contact with my other musician friend that come over to Calif. not long ago with his family, we used to be in the same band he?s also Thammasat Alumni, his name is Udom (Dang) Nakrihankanok and from him I met up with another musician friend that played at the same nightclub that I played but not in my band.
His name is Thawat Chotikamol (allow me to mention here about names, I?d like to put real names here in order to honor them for their parts that they played in my real life)
I moved out from Pete?s and moved in to stay with Thawat and one other Thai/Chinese friend (Huey) at their apartment, I?m sorry to say that I don?t remember his real name but even sadder to tell you that he?s one of the Night Stalker?s victim (Richard Ramirez) that terrorized the Hollywood area for a while before got caught and still behind bar until today. Huey was a very meticulous man, so clean and organize in everyway. Later he moved out to get marry and live alone with his wife until the tragedy struck. RIP my friend.
In those days everything is cheap and plentiful, through Thawat I got a job at Sheraton Hotel at Universal city as bus boy just like Thawat. And also went to school in order to get the diploma at that school in order to get to College in order to learn Music (jt just one of those one thing lead to another type!)

เพื่อนแท้(จำเป็น) คนแรกของผม คือ เพื่อนของน้องสาวผมซึ่งขันอาสามาช่วยประคับประคองผมจนกว่าผมจะแข็งแกร่งพอที่จะบินเดี่ยว มันเป็นเกียรติอย่างยิ่งที่ได้รู้จักคุณ, Pete (มรว.ภูมินทร์ วรวรรณ) เราเข้ากันได้ดีมาก ผมคิดถึงคุณอยู่บ่อยๆตั้งแต่คุณย้ายกลับมาอยู่ที่กรุงเทพฯเมื่อหลายปีมาแล้ว มีใครพอจะรู้บ้างไหมครับว่า เขาอยู่ที่ไหน, เป็นอย่างไร?
ผมอาศัยอยู่กับ Pete ที่อพาร์ทเมนต์ของเขาอยู่ประมาณหนึ่งสัปดาห์ จึงได้ร่ำลาเขาด้วยความขอบคุณ เพราะผมสามารถติดต่อเพื่อนนักดนตรีที่ย้ายมาอยู่ที่แคลิฟอร์เนียร์ได้สำเร็จ เขาเพิ่งย้ายมาพร้อมครอบครัวได้ไม่นานนัก เราเคยอยู่วงเดียวกันและเขาก็เป็นศิษย์เก่าธรรมศาสตร์เช่นกัน เพื่อนผมคนนี้ชื่อ อุดม(แดง) นาคหิรัญกนก
อุดมทำให้ผมได้มีโอกาสรู้จักเพื่อนนักดนตรีอีกคนหนึ่งที่เคยเล่นที่ไนท์คลับเดียวกัน แต่ไม่ได้อยู่วงเดียวกับผม เขาชื่อ ธวัช โชติกมล (ขออนุญาตให้ผมเอ่ยนามบุคคลเหล่านี้ ผมต้องการใส่ชื่อจริงลงไปเพื่อเป็นการให้เกียรติแก่พวกเขาที่เข้ามามีบทบาทในชีวิตผม)

ผมย้ายออกจากอพาร์ทเมนต์ของ pete ไปอยู่กับธวัช กับเพื่อนคนไทย-จีนอีกคนหนึ่ง(หุย) ที่อพาร์ทเมนต์ของเขา ผมเสียใจที่จะบอกว่า ผมจำชื่อจริงเขาไม่ได้ แต่น่าสลดใจยิ่งกว่าที่จะบอกว่า เขาเป็นเหยื่อของคนวิกลจริตประเภทชอบสะกดรอยยามค่ำคืน (Richard Ramirez) ซึ่งข่มขวัญย่านฮอลลีวู้ดอยู่พักหนึ่ง ก่อนที่จะถูกจับกุมและยังคงอยู่ในห้องขังจนทุกวันนี้ หุยเป็นคนที่ประณีตบรรจง, สะอาดมากๆ, และเป็นระเบียบเรียบร้อยในทุกๆเรื่อง ในเวลาต่อมา เขาย้ายออกไปเพื่อแต่งงานและอยู่ตามลำพังกับภรรยา ..จนกระทั่งโศกนาฏกรรมนั้นอุบัติขึ้น สู่สุขคติเถิดเพื่อน...
ในช่วงเวลานั้น ทุกอย่างราคาถูกและหาได้ไม่ยากเย็น โดยความช่วยเหลือของธวัช ผมได้งานที่โรงแรมเชอราตันที่ยูนิเวอร์แซลซิตี้ โดยเป็นบัสบอยเช่นเดียวกับธวัช ในขณะเดียวกันก็เรียนไปด้วยเพื่อให้ได้ประกาศนียบัตรของโรงเรียน ซึ่งจะทำให้สามารถเข้าวิทยาลัยและทำให้เรียนดนตรีได้ (มันเป็นเรื่องทำนองว่า สิ่งหนึ่งนำไปสู่อีกสิ่งหนึ่ง!)

We found another musician P? Pang, Jitchai Hamichart that played organ for The Carawan back in Thailand
And we found another Thai amateur drummer by the name of Tao (sorry no real name again!) he?s a good singer too and that?s a plus!
We found time from our busy schedule to practice and form a band with 2 Thai lady singers and played at Bangkok house in Long Beach for a while.
We also played at those Thai gathering event from time to time. And I also went to Hollywood high school for Acoustic guitar class and some other schools that I laid my eyes on the music stuffs.
About a year later, I graduated from Glendale Business college that I got the Visa from. I went to high school at San Gabriel in order to get the diploma in order to get into College of my choice. And my choice is Glendale city college, the main reason was that college had 2 symphony orchestra bands and that was not ordinary to say the least.

เราได้เจอนักดนตรีอีกคนหนึ่ง..พี่แป้ง จิตชัย เหมชาติ ผู้ที่เล่นออร์แกนให้วงคาราวานสมัยที่อยู่เมืองไทย
และเราได้พบมือกลองสมัครเล่นอีกคนหนึ่งชื่อ เต่า (ขออภัยที่ไม่มีชื่อจริงอีกครั้ง!) เต่าเป็นนักร้องที่ดีอีกด้วย และนั่นเหมือนเป็นของแถมอันวิเศษ!
เราจัดเวลาจากตารางอันยุ่งเหยิงของแต่ละคนเพื่อที่จะฝึกซ้อม และได้ตั้งวงกับนักร้องหญิงไทยสองคน ทำให้เราได้เล่นที่บางกอกเฮ้าส์ ที่เมืองลองบีช อยู่ระยะหนึ่ง
เรายังได้เล่นในงานสังสรรค์ต่างๆของคนไทยในอเมริกาอยู่เป็นระยะ นอกจากนั้น ผมยังหาโอกาสไปโรงเรียนมัธยมฮอลลีวู้ดเพื่อดูชั้นเรียนกีต้าร์อคูสติก และโรงเรืยนอื่นๆเพื่อสังเกตการณ์เรื่องต่างๆที่เกี่ยวกับดนตรี
ราวหนึ่งปีต่อมา ผมจบจากวิทยาลัยธุรกิจเกลนเดลซึ่งเป็นโรงเรียนที่ระบุไว้ในการขอวีซ่าของผม ผมไปลงเรียนที่โรงเรียนมัธยมที่ซานกาเบรียล เพื่อให้ได้ประกาศนียบัตร ซึ่งจะทำให้ผมได้เข้าเรียนในวิทยาลัยที่ผมต้องการ วิทยาลัยแห่งนั้นคือ วิทยาลัย เกลนเดล ซิตี้
เหตุผลหลักคือ วิทยาลัยแห่งนี้มีวงออเครสตร้าซิมโฟนี 2 วง ซึ่งผมขอบอกไว้สักหน่อยว่า นั่นมันไม่ธรรมดาเลย

I got in Glendale city college in the fall of 1974 and chose Music as my major, it went well for the first two semester. And then as the luck took hold of me(should I say bad luck?), For some personal reasons that I opted not to reveal here I had to go back to Thailand and was intend to come back and continue my music education as previously planned.
I came back to States but too late to enroll for that semester, so I told myself that I still can enroll next one anyway. But I guess I was destined to have it the other ways. Due to economic crisis and personal crisis that came along I was not able to do as planned.
I worked at the steak house next door to the famous ?Whiskey A GoGo? on Sunset Strips for about a year as the same busboy position and played with my band just for fun but for sure was not getting musically better.

I had to put the music education at the College level at the back burner due to what I was facing at that time of my life.

ผมเข้าเรียนที่วิทยาลัยเกลนเดล ซิตี้ ในฤดูใบไม้ร่วง ปี 1974 และเลือกเรียนสาขาดนตรี มันดำเนินไปด้วยดีในสองภาคการศึกษาแรก และแล้ว เหมือนโชคชะตาได้กำหนดไว้ (หรือผมจะเรียกว่าเป็นคราวเคราะห์ดี?) ด้วยเหตุผลส่วนตัวบางอย่างซึ่งผมขอไม่เปิดเผยตรงนี้ ผมจำต้องกลับไปเมืองไทย-กลับไปพร้อมกับความตั้งใจว่าจะกลับมาเรียนดนตรีต่อ-อย่างที่วางแผนไว้แต่เริ่มแรก
ผมกลับมาที่สหรัฐแต่มาไม่ทันการลงทะเบียนสำหรับภาคการศึกษานั้น ผมบอกตัวเองว่า อย่างไรเสีย ผมก็ยังสามารถลงทะเบียนเทอมหน้าได้
แต่ผมเดาว่า ชีวิตผมคงถูกลิขิตให้เดินในเส้นทางอื่น ผลจากวิกฤติเศรษฐกิจและวิกฤติการณ์ส่วนตัวที่ประดังเข้ามาพร้อมๆกัน ทำให้ผมไม่สามารถบรรลุแผนการที่วางไว้ได้
ผมทำงานที่ร้านสเต๊กในละแวกเดียวกับร้าน "Whiskey A GoGo" อันโด่งดัง บนถนน Sunset อยู่ร่วมๆหนึ่งปี ในตำแหน่งบัสบอยเช่นเดิม และยังคงเล่นกับวงของผมเพื่อความสนุกสนาน แต่แน่นอนว่า นั่นไม่ได้ก่อให้เกิดพัฒนาการทางดนตรีใดๆขึ้นมาเลย

ผมจำต้องลดความสำคัญของการเรียนดนตรีที่วิทยาลัยเอาไว้ก่อน อันเนื่องมาจากสภาพการณ์ที่ผมต้องเผชิญ ณ ช่วงเวลานั้น...

This is the end of part1
just to see if anyone wants me to continue reminiscing or simply Shut up and leave!

ขอจบภาค 1 ไว้ตรงนี้ก่อน
อยากจะทราบว่า มีใครต้องการให้ผมระลึกความหลังอีกมั้ยครับ หรือ อยากให้หุบปากแล้วไปซะ!

BTW (by the way), these will be translated into Thai by our ?Maew?, I AUTHORIZFULLY AND RESPECTFULLY TRUST HIM for his translation and editing of any kind up to his taste.

I hopefully see you all again in part 2

Now ?Maew?, please take it over, and again I?ll always gratefully thank you for this.Rolleyes

อย่างไรก็ตาม ทั้งหมดนี้จะถูกแปลเป็นไทยโดย น้าแมวของพวกเรา ผมเชื่อถือ, ด้วยความเคารพและให้สิทธิ์ทุกประการ, ต่อน้าแมว ในการแปลและแก้ไขใดๆให้เหมาะสมตามที่เขาจะเห็นควร

ผมหวังว่าจะได้เจอน้าๆอีกครั้งในภาค 2 นะครับ

ทีนี้ น้าแมว จัดการต่อเลยครับ และผมขอขอบคุณเป็นอย่างยิ่งอีกครั้ง สำหรับทั้งหมดนี้ครับ

หมายเหตุ:
1. บัสบอย คือ คนเก็บกวาดโต๊ะอาหาร,จานชาม,ไม่มีหน้าที่รับออร์เดอร์ ที่อเมริกา ตำแหน่งนี้จะแยกชัดเจนกับเด็กเสิร์ฟ และจะได้ทิปน้อยกว่า
2. ในการขอวีซ่าไปอเมริกาในสถานภาพนักเรียน จะต้องมีการติดต่อกับโรงเรียนไว้อย่างเป็นทางการ และทางโรงเรียนจะออกเอกสาร I-20 มาให้เพื่อใช้ในการยื่นขอวีซ่า หากจบหลักสูตรจะได้รับการผ่อนผันให้อยู่ในอเมริกาได้ระยะหนึ่ง หากไม่ได้เรียนต่อหรือไม่ได้วีซ่าทำงานก็จะต้องกลับประเทศ
" Remember happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think. "
- Dale Carnegie
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2009, 16:51 by Maew.)
29-04-2009, 19:05
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

SARUN (M.R.W. Pumin Varavan). anybody happens to know how/where is he?
[/quote Wrote:
กำลังส่งสายสืบ ตามรอยให้อยู่ครับ Cool

(29-04-2009, 09:53)povation Wrote: ม.ร.ว.ดร.ภูมินทร์ วรวรรณ สมาชิกราชสกุล ?วรวรรณ? สุดทน ขึ้นเวทีพันธมิตรฯ จวกรัฐบาลหุ่นเชิด ปล่อยพวกกุ๊ยเข้าทำร้ายประชาชนผู้บริสุทธิ์ เผยเหตุต้องลุกขึ้นมาสู้ ...

สายสืบรายงานมาเบื้องต้นแล้วครับ...เจ้านาย

Hi guys,
Thanks a million for finding him for me. So glad to hear about him. Yes that's him my man.Cool
(29-04-2009, 19:05)Maew Wrote: มาจองพื้นที่ก่อน
เดี๋ยวจะค่อยๆแปล update ไปเรื่อยๆนะครับ

Hi Maew,
Like I said before and may I stress it right here again,
please do enjoy and take your time on this volunteer project, there's no need to hurry at all after almost 40 years of the "Happenings"Smile

P.S. Glad to know Meaw too LOLRolleyes

Maew & Meaw, Maew & Meaw, Maew & Meaw......Gee, it's so easy to get confuse with names!!!!
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2009, 23:26 by napman.)
29-04-2009, 23:11
Maew Offline

Likes Given: 0
มารอติดตามต่อไป

ขอถามหน่อยนะครับ
ตอนที่น้า nap จากเมืองไทย ตอนนั้นเรียนจบที่ธรรมศาสตร์หรือยังครับ
แล้วทำไมตอนขอวีซ่าจากเมืองไทย ขอมาเรียนสาขาดนตรีเลยไม่ได้หรือครับ
" Remember happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think. "
- Dale Carnegie
30-04-2009, 13:37
Find Like Post Reply
SARUN Offline
Very Imperfect People

Likes Given: 176
มารอติดตามตอนต่อไป เหมือนกัน

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=napm...s&start=20

ระหว่างนี้ ก็ชมโฆษณาไปก่อน
มีร่วมๆ 30 กว่าเพลง แหนะ!!!!

(29-04-2009, 23:11)napman Wrote: Hi guys,
Thanks a million for finding him for me. So glad to hear about him. Yes that's him my man.Cool

สายสืบ ตามรอยให้อยู่ครับ
ข่าวแจ้งว่า ตอนนี้ "เป้าหมาย" ท่านเป็นนักวิชาการด้านภูมิสถาปัตยกรรม และ เป็นนักการศึกษา
เป็นที่ปรึกษาด้านการอุตสาหกรรมการท่องเที่ยว ให้กับ มหาวิทยาลัยราชภัฏจันทรเกษม
เป็นอาจารย์พิเศษ ที่ มหาวิทยาลัยศรีปทุม

แล้วจะรายงานความคืบหน้า ต่อไปCool

Attached Files Image(s)

*?*?,
?,,?*?*?
?*?,,?*?*?
?
?

@_@~??"If I leave here tomorrow" ...Sad ??~@_@
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2009, 14:36 by SARUN.)
30-04-2009, 14:03
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(30-04-2009, 13:37)Maew Wrote: มารอติดตามต่อไป

ขอถามหน่อยนะครับ
ตอนที่น้า nap จากเมืองไทย ตอนนั้นเรียนจบที่ธรรมศาสตร์หรือยังครับ
แล้วทำไมตอนขอวีซ่าจากเมืองไทย ขอมาเรียนสาขาดนตรีเลยไม่ได้หรือครับ

Hi Maew,
#1. No, I didn't get BA from Thammasat because I didn't attempt to complete all the required credits, my heart wasn't there anymore at that time, (I almost got transfer to Sillapakorn Univ. part of the reasons was one of my closed musician friend,Supakit Kittiyothin was a student there and he's also the Sillapakorn band leader that eligibled me to be a member of their too!, I played bass for them) , but they were kindly enough to recognized me as an AA graduated.
#2. It's much easier to get VISA from any commercialized Colleges in order to enter USA as student VISA holders. Then when you get in USA you just transfer yourself to the colleges of your choice after your own first hand evaluations of those colleges.
Hope this help to clarify your questions.Sad
(30-04-2009, 14:03)SARUN Wrote: มารอติดตามตอนต่อไป เหมือนกัน

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=napm...s&start=20

ระหว่างนี้ ก็ชมโฆษณาไปก่อน
มีร่วมๆ 30 กว่าเพลง แหนะ!!!!

(29-04-2009, 23:11)napman Wrote: Hi guys,

สายสืบ ตามรอยให้อยู่ครับ
ข่าวแจ้งว่า ตอนนี้ "เป้าหมาย" ท่านเป็นนักวิชาการด้านภูมิสถาปัตยกรรม และ เป็นนักการศึกษา
เป็นที่ปรึกษาด้านการอุตสาหกรรมการท่องเที่ยว ให้กับ มหาวิทยาลัยราชภัฏจันทรเกษม
เป็นอาจารย์พิเศษ ที่ มหาวิทยาลัยศรีปทุม

แล้วจะรายงานความคืบหน้า ต่อไปCool

Hi Sarun,
You really don't know how much you did for me!
I've been wondering after all those years, I even heard that he's dead and gone. Now I will have a chance to see him again in person.
Just little thing more about him, he's the one who lead us (another 4 Thai people ) to the 13 miles (one way)trekking/hiking to Havasupai Indian Reservation in Grand Canyon Arizona in 1974 and that will inspire me to try to recall that adventure event and put it into words at Travelling Thread later (don't know when!).
Now let me say "Thanks a trillion" to you.Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2009, 00:10 by napman.)
01-05-2009, 00:00
povation Offline
Roundback

Likes Given: 328
โอ้โฮเฮะ! น้าซารันแบ่งผมมั่ง! ผมได้แค่ Thanks a million (ล้านเดียว )เอง ครับ
น้าซารันได้ตั้ง Thanks a trillion (ล้านล้าน) เชียว...ไม่ย้อมไม่ยอม
All I Have
The dreams come true
Facebook : Povation NH
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2009, 00:54 by povation.)
01-05-2009, 00:47