Run Offline

Likes Given: 7
This old guitar
มาอีกแล้วครับ แหะๆ..ชักมาถี่ วันนี้ขอมาเพลงหรั่งบ้างครับ

ที่จริงผมชอบนักร้องสไตล์ Flok song อยู่หลายคน ที่ชอบมากๆอันดับต้นๆก็คือ
James Taylor
John Denver
และอภิมหาอมตะในใจผม Jim Croce
พวกเหล่านี้ผมเล่นได้อยู่บ้าง แต่โดยปกติผมจะไม่กล้าร้องที่นี่หรอก เพราะอายสำเนียงไทยจ๋าของตัวเอง
แต่อย่างไรก็ดี หลังจากที่รับประทานลูกยุเจ๋งๆจากน้าหลายๆท่านเช่น
น้า napman - จับหลักมาก็คือ เล่นให้สนุกเถอะ อย่าคิดมากเลย
น้า Sarun - จังหวะไม่คมแต่อารมณ์ต้องมา นั่นแหละ เพลง
ใดๆเหล่านี้ ผมจึงบังเกิดความฮึกเหิมเริ่มลืมอาย คิดว่าเอามาแปะเล่นกันสนุกๆน่าจะดีกว่าซุ่มเล่นคนเดียวในห้องเป็นไหนๆ
ได้คำชมก็ดีใจ
ได้ข้อแนะนำก็ยิ่งแจ๋ว จะได้นำไปโหลดใส่ตัวเพื่อ upgrade ตัวเองขึ้นไป
ได้ข้อตำหนิ ก็จะรับฟังไว้โดยดุษฏี
และที่ได้มาแล้วแน่ๆคือ รู้สึกสนุกและสุขใจที่มี activity ร่วมกันที่นี่ครับ^^

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/Rr5dOeHmZwc[/video]
Rolleyes
04-01-2012, 16:52
Find Like Post Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Run's post:
จ่าหนอน (14-09-2015)
SARUN Offline
Very Imperfect People

Likes Given: 176
RE: This old guitar
(04-01-2012, 16:52)Run Wrote: แต่อย่างไรก็ดี หลังจากที่รับประทานลูกยุเจ๋งๆจากน้าหลายๆท่านเช่น
น้า napman - จับหลักมาก็คือ เล่นให้สนุกเถอะ อย่าคิดมากเลย
น้า Sarun - จังหวะไม่คมแต่อารมณ์ต้องมา นั่นแหละ เพลง
ใดๆเหล่านี้ ผมจึงบังเกิดความฮึกเหิมเริ่มลืมอาย คิดว่าเอามาแปะเล่นกันสนุกๆน่าจะดีกว่าซุ่มเล่นคนเดียวในห้องเป็นไหนๆ

ถ้าจะเอาจริงเอาจังเสริมสร้างความฮึกเหิม!! ต้องตั้งเป้าหมายให้ไกลเกินกว่าที่เราทำได้อีกซัก 1 ก้าว..
เช่น..จะหาโอกาสไปเล่นกีต้าร์ร้องเพลงสนุกๆเผยแพร่สำเนียงไทยจ๋า..จากห้องดนตรีของน้าNap ที่ LA.โน่นเลยครับ เพื่อให้โลกได้รับรู้ผ่านทาง youtube.. (แบบที่น้า Karn เคยทำมาแล้ว).. ดีกว่าเล่นคนเดียวในห้องเป็นไหนๆ
Big Grin ((ยุส่ง))
*?*?,
?,,?*?*?
?*?,,?*?*?
?
?

@_@~??"If I leave here tomorrow" ...Sad ??~@_@
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012, 17:51 by SARUN.)
04-01-2012, 17:48
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
Dear Run,

Before my comment, I'd like to share one of classical guitar players that I respect (Jamie Andreas).

Here's just an excerpt of hers;

..............Guitar students are very prone to this. Guitar students are very prone to waiting until they reach some kind of "perfection" before they will play for somebody, or even just PLAY! They can flounder around for years and never "take the plunge." They say, "I will wait until I feel confident about playing for others, and then I will do it." Well, guess what!?? You GET confident by DOING it, you don't DO it because you GET confident! Improvising players will wait until they reach some stage of exalted technique and inspiration before they will try to improvise. In both these cases, it needs to be understood that you don't "get" these things without DOING them first!

Ah, but of course, that begs the question, why, why don't we "do"? Why do we keep waiting until we "get"? Because we are chicken, that's why! We are afraid of making idiots out of ourselves; a natural fear. All I can tell you is that when you are MORE afraid of NOT developing as a musician, you will face your fears, you will do it anyway. And then, you will begin to get! You see, one thing the Universe doesn't like is "chickens," unless you are a chicken of course, in which case the Universe has no problem with you. But if you are a human being, and especially that highest form of human being called "a guitar player," you're not supposed to be chicken! You are supposed to know what you want, and go after it.

If you have been a guitar player for a while, and have never, or rarely, played for anyone, there are probably things you are not getting because there are things you are not doing. If you are a purveyor of scales, frantically racing your fingers over the fretboard and wondering, "Are we having fun yet?" then, there are probably some things you need to do before you "get" what is beyond what you have now..................

I agreed with her and glad that you just simply do it nowBig Grin

Of course we can't be somebody else no matter how we adore them. Each of us is an unique creation of nature. Each of us has our own unique way of expressing ourselves through any media that we choose to. I never hesitant to display myself no matter how bad I am, I just want to give the world as honest and sincere as I can be (good or bad or anything in between). I just wanted to be accepted or rejected as true as I am.

Speaking of accent. I'm still spending my last 40 years and counting in foreign land and speak English everyday and CERTAINLY still have Thai accent that I was born with and proud of it as a gift from my mom and dad. Everybody has his/her own accent regardless of what country they were born. So be proud of it and accentuated it to the fullest, sing it loud, sing it proud. Show the whole world that "Hey, it's me, I'm Thai and proud of its accent too!". At the worst they will just skip you, that's all. No harm done, nobody gets hurt or die BUT REMEMBER THIS; SOMEONE OUT THERE WILL LIKE YOUR MUSICAL EXPRESSION to some degree no matter how bad (or even good) you think you areRolleyes

And By The Way; your voice tone is similar to JD. So you can use it to your benefit tooTongue
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2012, 03:54 by napman.)
05-01-2012, 03:51
Website Find Like Post Reply
อันโตนิโอ Offline

Likes Given: 0
เสียงนุ่ม ฟังเพลินมาก ๆ ครับ เหมือนมีคนมาขับกล่อม
07-01-2012, 23:36
Find Like Post Reply
paladpop93 Offline

Likes Given: 0
ไพเราะครับผม....เพลินเลย......