Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ซื้อ Mixer ยี่ห้ออะไรดีครับ
Taylor814aura Offline

Likes Given: 81
RE: ซื้อ Mixer ยี่ห้ออะไรดีครับ
กำลังเสริมที่มั่นอยู่ครับ..เดือนนี้อาจะไปเขาใหญ่ พัทยาอย่างละทริปครับ เครื่องดนตรีพร้อมหมดที่หลังรถ เดี๋ยวคุยกันครับ.
07-12-2011, 08:34
Find Like Post Reply
Naris Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 97
(07-12-2011, 08:34)Taylor814aura Wrote: กำลังเสริมที่มั่นอยู่ครับ..เดือนนี้อาจะไปเขาใหญ่ พัทยาอย่างละทริปครับ เครื่องดนตรีพร้อมหมดที่หลังรถ เดี๋ยวคุยกันครับ.

ผ่าน กาฬสินธุ์ ไม๊
07-12-2011, 09:20
Website Find Like Post Reply
Taylor814aura Offline

Likes Given: 81
น่าจะผ่านนะ..ฮา ฮา มีงานใหญ่เหรอครับ แว่วๆอยู่
07-12-2011, 13:00
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
Dear Pek,

I essentially don't know much about "Mixer" but I happened to use one myself too. So after few days of hesitation I jumped in right now just to offer my own idea about it;

I also attached the pic of what I'm using that I'm certainly not advice you to buy because it only has 8 channel. It suits me well though because I'm only a "One man band" type. Besides it's cheaper and quite few people said Behringer is not as good or reliable as Mackie, but considering the price and what I need from it. I use one channel for my mic and the other for my guitar and occasionally use another channel for drum machine (in stead of plug directly into my PA/Amp) that you can also see in the picture, and I still have 1 more channel left for the extra mic and 1 more left for guitar if I need it. And I've been using it for at least few years now so the reliability is still there.

If I were you I'd go with Pood's recommendation without much thought. Pood always right about this kind of matter so I don't think you will go wrong.

Photobucket
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2011, 23:20 by napman.)
07-12-2011, 22:41
pood Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 13
ผมไม่ใด้ถูกเสมอไปหรอกครับพี่ nap แต่ถูกมากกว่าผิดเพราะเคยผิดมาเยอะในอดีต ยกตัวอย่างเช่น

1. เคยซื้อยี่ห้อเดียวกับของพี่ nap มาใช้ พอหมดประกันมันก็เริ่มเจ๊งไปที่ละช่องจนในที่สุดเหลือแค่สามช่องเลยยกให้เพื่อนเอาไปร้องคาราโอเกะ

2. เคยเอา mixer ราคาแพงไปใช้ในร้านหมูกระทะ ใช้ใด้เดือนเดียวเจ๊งสนิท พอรื้ออกมาดูปรากฎว่าข้างในเยิ้มไปด้วยน้ำมันที่เข้าไปตามรูแจ็ค พอซื้อตัวใหม่ก็เลยต้องเอาแจ็คเปล่าอุดรูที่ไม่ใด้ใช้หมดทุกรูครับ

3. ตอนจัดงานวันเกิดกลัวว่า mixer 8 channels ที่ใช้อยู่มันจะมีรูไม่พอก็เลยไปซื้อแบบ 16 channels ในตอนเช้าแล้วเอามาใช้เลยโดยไม่ใด้ศึกษาก่อนว่า mixer รุ่นใหญ่สมัยนี้มันมี function บานเบอะที่ผมไม่เคยรู้จัก คืนนั้นถ้าไม่ใด้น้า Nit GT มาช่วยไว้ก็ตายไปแล้วครับ
08-12-2011, 00:05
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(08-12-2011, 00:05)pood Wrote: ผมไม่ใด้ถูกเสมอไปหรอกครับพี่ nap แต่ถูกมากกว่าผิดเพราะเคยผิดมาเยอะในอดีต

Dear Pood,

Granted we were certainly wrong so many times and so many things in the past, but as you and I (as we passed 60) know we could learn much more from MISTAKES than other things. We evaluated, adapted, utilized, made do....etc from our MISTAKES and now we seem to be like more right than wrong.

MISTAKES always were, are and will be the best teachers that we've ever encountered in our lives. At our age we finally found out that the best way to live is to GIVE, from our trial and error, we are able to use our MISTAKES to warn our younger friends of what might stand in their ways. It's their decisions to heed our calls or do it their own ways. In the end they will learn LIFE as we already and gradually learned up to today. There's no other hard way to learn things like EXPERIENCE that older men like you and me had learned Big Grin

And speaking of my Behringer mixer, it'll soon die just like everything else. When it does die I will replace it with Mackie because by that time I think I should know how to correctly work with Mixer than what I knew so little todayTongue

Have a great day my brother PoodWink

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2011, 07:01 by napman.)
08-12-2011, 07:00
วันละเป๊ก Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 5
ขอบพระคุณน้ากฤษกับน้าแน้ปมากๆครับ Big Grin
08-12-2011, 07:40
Find Like Post Reply
Katayoot Offline
กระทู้ล่ม ขอรับผิดชอบเหตุการณ์นี้เอง

Likes Given: 145
รุ่นนี้ราคากับการใช้งานน่าสนนะครับ

[Image: bnmain11122554233651.jpg]

FEATURES

Professional 12-channel Compact Mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
6 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with easy LED metering
32-bit RMFX? processor with 16 ?Gig-Ready? reverbs, choruses and delays
Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning Mains or Monitors
USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
4 full stereo channels plus extra stereo return for keyboards, external effects or stereo playback devices
60mm faders for input channels, returns and Main/Monitor masters
3-band active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
Hi-Z input for direct connection of guitar, bass and other instruments
Insert, 100Hz low cut filter, and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
Headphone output with separate rotary level control
Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced ?-inch Main outputs
FX mute with remote control via footswitch
Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
Built-like-a-tank steel chassis with rugged, yet stylish ABS sidecheeks
"Planet Earth" switching power supply for worldwide use
Includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2011, 10:33 by Katayoot.)
18-12-2011, 10:29
Find Like Post Reply
วันละเป๊ก Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 5
9900 นี่โปรโมชั้นตอนนี้ของที่ไหนหรอครับพี่ น่าสนใจมากก ตอนแรกกะจะซื้อรุ่น CFX 12 mkII ตามที่พี่กฤษแนะนำแต่ยังไม่มีเวลาไปลอง ราคาต่างกันเท่าตัวเลยนะเนี่ย 12 channel เท่าๆกัน
18-12-2011, 11:14
Find Like Post Reply
Katayoot Offline
กระทู้ล่ม ขอรับผิดชอบเหตุการณ์นี้เอง

Likes Given: 145
http://www.spksound.co.th/product/?xID=1714

Features มันน้อยกว่า CFX 12 mkII แต่มีสิ่งที่ต้องการครบครับ

ผมใช้ ProFx8 (ยืมน้า lekleklek มา ) เสียงดีมาก ปรับได้กว้าง น้ำหนักเบา ปุ่มและสไลด์ต่าง ๆ แข็งแรง นุ่มนวล ใช้ดีจริง ๆ

รับงานฯ ที่ไรเป็นต้องยืมตัวนี้ทุกครั้ง มั่นใจครับ.. Big Grin

น้า วันละเป๊ก ซื้อเลย ผมจะได้ไม่ต้องยืมน้า lekleklek TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2011, 11:22 by Katayoot.)
18-12-2011, 11:17
Find Like Post Reply