Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
กีต้าร์ COLLINGS ในความเห็นของสมาชิกบ้านสีฟ้า
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: กีต้าร์ COLLINGS ในความเห็นของสมาชิกบ้านสีฟ้า
Let me chime in a little bit here;

I had only an hour or so to try few Used Collings at "Guitar Center" at Sunset strip store in Hollywood may be about a year ago or so. So just take my opinion with a grain of salt OK?

The main reason that caused me to interested in this Coll is Pete Huttlinger who was John Denver band 's guitarist until JD died. And I had few opportunities to go to PH concerts when he happened to have in in my local areas (very upclosed in the churches, I could actually heard his breathing!) and also in his workshops.

His guitars are Coll, and of course he played them so well even if I know that he can make ANY guitar sing but it intriqued me of why he plays Coll? And I needed to find out!

From my very limited hands-on experience at GC, I can say that Coll is another plain Jane guitar that sound very very nice in overall, but nothing much in any particular order. And yes the prices are on the high-end side. I can say that it may be too good for me to play that beast with only an hour of mingling with it, may be it will take me many hours to get to know it. But an hour with it didn't do me enough to want to own it. So I skipped it.

Again, just my $.002Shy

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
19-04-2011, 22:59
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: กีต้าร์ COLLINGS ในความเห็นของสมาชิกบ้านสีฟ้า - by napman - 19-04-2011, 22:59