Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
น้าๆครับ ช่วยผมเลือกปิ๊กอัพใส่เจ้ามาร์ตินดีเอ็มหน่อยครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: น้าๆครับ ช่วยผมเลือกปิ๊กอัพใส่เจ้ามาร์ตินดีเอ็มหน่อยครับ
(18-09-2009, 11:07)billy Wrote: น้าnapmanครับ
I fiinally found my way back in to the love of music!!
มันมันส์ดีครับ Cool

Hi Billy,
I knew that you would get to this point sooner or later. And here you are my friend. So glad you did it.Wink

Don't let this be "the end of the beginning", let it be "the beginning of the end" of your musical career. Stick together as long as you can, learn from each others, when this particular musical path ends don't let your friendship dies with it.

I'm sure you can learn from this second one (I peeked in your John Denver's song tooBig Grin)

Congratulation again for the new beginning, if the music is your food of love then "PLAY ON", keep feeding your hungry soul and let others enjoy your happiness too. That's the only way to go. Cool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
19-09-2009, 00:12
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: น้าๆครับ ช่วยผมเลือกปิ๊กอัพใส่เจ้ามาร์ตินดีเอ็มหน่อยครับ - by napman - 19-09-2009, 00:12