Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan กับ Olson ตัวเป็นๆนี่เป็นไงบ้างครับ แล้วBuilder ดังๆคนอื่นๆเป็นไงบ้าง
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Ryan กับ Olson ตัวเป็นๆนี่เป็นไงบ้างครับ แล้วBuilder ดังๆคนอื่นๆเป็นไงบ้าง
Let me chime in a little here since you mentioned about Samogyi.

I've never had a chance to play or even see a Samogyi guitar, but happened to own a guitar that was built by Samogyi's student and it's his second gutar which is not bad at all.

I found this one at YouTube, so like to share it here;

And it's funny that my friend was in this YT also. She appeared at around 1.37 and her name is Kathy Wingert. She lives in Palos Verdes which is about 60 miles from my home but I haven't seen her for the last 2 years or so. She's an incredible Luthier despite her gender, I can say without reserve that I really really like her guitars but it started at around $9,000 at standard and I just simply not able to afford it. Very good tone to my ears, very elegant looking and meticulously build from her own soft hands. She's a very good fingerstyle guitar player and sings like angel with various kind of songs from Joni Mitchel to Eva Cassidy to Led Zepelin. The best part is we are good friends and I really cherish her friendship.

And here she is;

http://www.dreamguitars.com/images/build...ingert.jpg
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2009, 11:07 by napman.)
07-09-2009, 11:02
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ryan กับ Olson ตัวเป็นๆนี่เป็นไงบ้างครับ แล้วBuilder ดังๆคนอื่นๆเป็นไงบ้าง - by napman - 07-09-2009, 11:02