VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away
(30-04-2009, 13:37)Maew Wrote: มารอติดตามต่อไป

ขอถามหน่อยนะครับ
ตอนที่น้า nap จากเมืองไทย ตอนนั้นเรียนจบที่ธรรมศาสตร์หรือยังครับ
แล้วทำไมตอนขอวีซ่าจากเมืองไทย ขอมาเรียนสาขาดนตรีเลยไม่ได้หรือครับ

Hi Maew,
#1. No, I didn't get BA from Thammasat because I didn't attempt to complete all the required credits, my heart wasn't there anymore at that time, (I almost got transfer to Sillapakorn Univ. part of the reasons was one of my closed musician friend,Supakit Kittiyothin was a student there and he's also the Sillapakorn band leader that eligibled me to be a member of their too!, I played bass for them) , but they were kindly enough to recognized me as an AA graduated.
#2. It's much easier to get VISA from any commercialized Colleges in order to enter USA as student VISA holders. Then when you get in USA you just transfer yourself to the colleges of your choice after your own first hand evaluations of those colleges.
Hope this help to clarify your questions.Sad
(30-04-2009, 14:03)SARUN Wrote: มารอติดตามตอนต่อไป เหมือนกัน

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=napm...s&start=20

ระหว่างนี้ ก็ชมโฆษณาไปก่อน
มีร่วมๆ 30 กว่าเพลง แหนะ!!!!

(29-04-2009, 23:11)napman Wrote: Hi guys,
Thanks a million for finding him for me. So glad to hear about him. Yes that's him my man.Cool

สายสืบ ตามรอยให้อยู่ครับ
ข่าวแจ้งว่า ตอนนี้ "เป้าหมาย" ท่านเป็นนักวิชาการด้านภูมิสถาปัตยกรรม และ เป็นนักการศึกษา
เป็นที่ปรึกษาด้านการอุตสาหกรรมการท่องเที่ยว ให้กับ มหาวิทยาลัยราชภัฏจันทรเกษม
เป็นอาจารย์พิเศษ ที่ มหาวิทยาลัยศรีปทุม

แล้วจะรายงานความคืบหน้า ต่อไปCool

Hi Sarun,
You really don't know how much you did for me!
I've been wondering after all those years, I even heard that he's dead and gone. Now I will have a chance to see him again in person.
Just little thing more about him, he's the one who lead us (another 4 Thai people ) to the 13 miles (one way)trekking/hiking to Havasupai Indian Reservation in Grand Canyon Arizona in 1974 and that will inspire me to try to recall that adventure event and put it into words at Travelling Thread later (don't know when!).
Now let me say "Thanks a trillion" to you.Big Grin
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2009, 00:10 by napman.)
01-05-2009, 00:00
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away - by napman - 01-05-2009, 00:00