Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zion National Park Utah. Nov. 2011 mini-trip
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
Zion National Park Utah. Nov. 2011 mini-trip
I came back from Zion late last night and still busy working on the camcorder's clips that I took. Zion National Park is only 3 hrs drive north up from Las Vegas, Nevada even if it locates in Utah we had to drive pass some portion of Arizona too.

It's somewhat unexpected change of the weather, all of a sudden the weather turned cold and rain started falling on the days we went. But we go ahead and went with the plan anyway. So we encountered the first flurry snow of the season when we went up the higher elevation as you can see in one of my vidio clips that we took while driving along the road up Zion Canyon to the Checkerboard Mesa.
In the meantime, I'd like to share some with you here as candid and non-edited of any kind with my amateur/point and shoot camcorder. So it may filled with background noise and some yelling/screaming, camera shaking, or whatever they are from my cheap camcorder but re-assure that they are all true and non-acting.

Please enjoy them as I and my wife and our friends did, and I'll keep adding more pics and or video clips as time allow;Tongue

At Riverside walk trail;
Photobucket

At lower Emeral pool trail;
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At higher elevation, I, my wife and our friends;
Photobucket

At Checkerboard Mesa;
Photobucket

Photobucket

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2011, 02:03 by napman.)
09-11-2011, 05:23
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
Zion National Park Utah. Nov. 2011 mini-trip - by napman - 09-11-2011, 05:23