Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
วลีเด็ดๆฟังแล้วกัดหูของเพลงที่ท่านชอบมากๆมีอะไรบ้างครับ..
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: วลีเด็ดๆฟังแล้วกัดหูของเพลงที่ท่านชอบมากๆมีอะไรบ้างครับ..
(22-08-2011, 17:59)pood Wrote: คำแนะนำของพี่ nap ที่ให้ยกวลีมาทายชื่อเพลงกันนั้นต้องเป็นเกมที่เล่นกันสดๆเท่านั้นครับเพราะสมัยนี้แค่พิมพ์วลีเข้าไปในกูเกิ้ลก็ใด้คำตอบแล้วทุกเพลงครับ

You're so right (again) Pood!SadShyTongue

I'm so old (fashion) that I didn't even think about that one click short-cut solution, ha ha haBig Grin

Well, let's get going along now.............Cool

(22-08-2011, 20:33)Tingnal Wrote: Sad " Oh!..Girl....Pain will double if you leave me now.
'Cause I don't know where to look for love.
And I don't,I don't know how......." Big Grin

Dear Ting,

I knew this song (without Google's help), it's ringing in my ears now. I'm not certain about song title. But I'd to say it is "Looking for love" ?

Am I wrong?Shy
(22-08-2011, 20:31)Taylor814aura Wrote: พี่แนปครับ..ผมเล่นครับ..ฮา ฮา เอาหรือยังครับ..1 2 3..." That's keep you going through the show .Come on it's time to go."

What's the heck is that? I give up CaptBig Grin

And here's mine
"But now it's just another show, you leave'em laughin' when you go
And if you care don't let them know, don't give yourself away"
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2011, 20:41 by napman.)
22-08-2011, 20:34
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: วลีเด็ดๆฟังแล้วกัดหูของเพลงที่ท่านชอบมากๆมีอะไรบ้างครับ.. - by napman - 22-08-2011, 20:34