Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
กีต้าร์เก่าปีใดนั้นสำคัญไฉน
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: กีต้าร์เก่าปีใดนั้นสำคัญไฉน
(16-08-2011, 23:46)pood Wrote: วิศวกร Gibson เปลี่ยนมาใช้ adjustable bridge เพื่อให้กีต้าร์โปร่งสามารถปรับความสูงของสายใด้สะดวกเหมือนกีต้ารไฟฟ้าแต่มันก็ทำให้ bridge ถ่ายทอดความสั่นสะเทือนของสายไปที่ไม้หน้าใด้ไม่เต็มที่ด้วยเช่นกัน

I remember that the "Gibson Dove" that I had for about 30 years before my friend bought it from me had the "adjustable bridge".

Ah ha, now I know why I didn't really like its tone! Tongue

Thanks again PoodWink

Here's me with Gibby in the late 70s alone with it in my apartment at St. Andrew's place & Wilshire Blvd on the 6th floor looking down the streets below. Oh what a memory :-)

[Image: P1010324.jpg]

Yes I was and still am a rock;

I'M A ROCK

A winter's day In a deep and dark December; I am alone, Gazing from my window to the streets below
On a freshly fallen silent shroud of snow. I am a rock, I am an island.

I've built walls, A fortress deep and mighty, That none may penetrate. I have no need of friendship; friendship causes pain.
It's laughter and it's loving I disdain. I am a rock, I am an island.

Don't talk of love, Well, I've heard the word before. It's sleeping in my memory. I won't disturb the slumber of feelings that have died.
If I never loved I never would have cried. I am a rock, I am an island.

I have my books And my poetry to protect me; I am shielded in my armor, Hiding in my room, safe within my womb.
I touch no one and no one touches me. I am a rock, I am an island.

And a rock feels no pain; And an island never cries.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvv
v http://youtu.be/CwoAnHyfpV4

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2011, 03:23 by napman.)
17-08-2011, 01:45
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: กีต้าร์เก่าปีใดนั้นสำคัญไฉน - by napman - 17-08-2011, 01:45