Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
พี่ๆ ตั้งระยะความสูงสายกีต้าร์กันที่เท่าไหร่ครับ
Tanawat Offline

Likes Given: 0
พี่ๆ ตั้งระยะความสูงสายกีต้าร์กันที่เท่าไหร่ครับ
สวัสดีครับ อยากถามว่าระยะความสูงสายของกีต้าร์โปร่งควรอยู่ที่เท่าไหร่ครับ. ไปดู MArtin มา มันสูงอ่ะครับที่ fret 12 น่าจะซัก 3.5mm ได้ ลองหาข้อมูลในเน็ตก็พบว่ามันเป็นมาตรฐานของเค้าน่ะครับ ข้างล่างนี่ผมก็อบมาจากเว็บฝรั่งครับ

I've been listening to TE for a few years and recently, with the aid of my trusty Takamine FP360S, made my way through The Hunt and then started on Drive Time. So last week, to celebrate getting through the hunt, I decided to splash out and get a Maton EBG808TE (built in 09/08). The action was a little too herculean for my taste (2mm plus), ended up breaking the D string while looping the main riff in the hunt, I used this as an excuse to sand the saddle base (keeping everything 'flat and square') and got the action to 1.5mm (measured at 12th fret) across all strings (so they follow the camber of the fingerboard/fret tops nicely), also restrung with elixir nano 11's(80/20) instead of 12's. So I expected great things! Anyways, been playing it and I'm finding the string tension is still very stiff on the treble side compared to the now softer bass side (gets progressively stiffer from the G to B and then E strings). I'm finding this tension causes my right hand fingers to occasionally get caught in the treble strings when playing at higher speeds or when digging into them for a heavier attack, also (when alternate picking across all the strings) I'm finding I have to alter my pick position slightly in order to compensate for this stiffer feel on the treble strings.
I wondered if this is the usual feel of the EBG808TE model?

ถามเพื่อนๆๆ ได้คำตอบประมาณว่า
1. ก็ไส saddle ลง
2. เก็บหย่องแท้ไว้ แล้วซื้อหย่องใหม่มาฝน
3. ก็ซื้อ maton สิ
ถ้าสูงสัก 2mm. นี่ก็จะเล่นง่ายเรยใช่ใหมครับ
พี่ๆๆ ตั้งความสูงสายกันที่เท่าไหร่ครับ

10-07-2011, 18:28
Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
พี่ๆ ตั้งระยะความสูงสายกีต้าร์กันที่เท่าไหร่ครับ - by Tanawat - 10-07-2011, 18:28