Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ขนาดของส่วนต่างๆของกีต้าร์ มีผลต่อเสียงอย่างไร
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ขนาดของส่วนต่างๆของกีต้าร์ มีผลต่อเสียงอย่างไร
[quote='gman' http://www.esomogyi.com/volume1_chapter12.pdf

ผมคิดว่าการทำงานของกีตาร์นั้นค่อนข้างซับซ้อนครับ เนื่องจากส่วนประกอบแต่ละอย่างมันทำงานร่วมกันครับ เปลี่ยนตัวแปรหนึ่ง ก็จะมีผลกับตัวแปรอื่นๆด้วย ดังนั้นจะหาคำตอบแบบชี้ชัดไปเลยว่าเปลี่ยนปัจจัยหนึ่ง แล้วเสียงจะเป็นอย่างไรคงยากครับ อย่างดีที่สุดคงทำได้แค่การคาดการณ์คร่าวๆ แบบที่เราๆทราบกันอยู่ครับว่ากีตาร์ทรงใหญ่มีแนวโน้มที่จะให้เสียงเบสได้ดี ส่วนกีตาร์ทรงเล็กก็มีแนวโน้มที่จะให้เสียงแหลมได้ชัดเจนครับ:)
[/quote]

Hi gman,
I didn't know who you were, but I was impressed with your answer, so I got into your profile. And yes I believed you really know what you're talking about.Cool

Since you mention about Somogyi, I happened to have a custom-made guitar that was made for me by Greg Gwaltney the up-coming American luthier few years ago. It was his 2nd guitar and after he made me that one he went to Ervin Somogyi master class and he told me that he had learnt a lot from that class (It was an extremely expensive class though) and had made quite a leap in his profession.

And I reall agree with you that it's next to impossible to say precisely how the shape/wood/construction...etc of the guitars will sound like. Given the exact wood/shape/construction of one guitar to the next still produces different tone!! And we all know that no 2 Martin D-28 guitars sound the same even if they are the same model and even made from the same batch of wood and stuffs. Isn't it amazing????

Again, thanks for your answers and good luck in your endeavor.Wink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
20-07-2009, 07:52
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread