Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
[quote='cin' pid='177216' dateline='1348981010']
เสียงที่ออกจาก Tascam ผ่าน RCA มีปุ่ม Gain เพื่อเพิ่มเสียงให้ดังหรือเบาก่อนเข้ากล้องได้มั้ยครับ
Reply; No, there's no Gain button volume between Zi8 and Tascam

ปกติน้าแนปปรับ Volume ขาออกจาก Tascam ยังไงครับ หรือว่าปรับเฉพาะที่ Master fader
Reply; To adjust the out-volume from Tascam, I have to use combination of Master fader, Each track fader (#1 and #2), the recording level for Input A and Input B. I think to accomplish this you really have to keep tweaking those buttons for a while, and here the ART is more than SCIENCE. It took me a long while to get to what I wanted here!

ผมเดาว่าที่ตัวกล้องไม่น่าจะมีตัวปรับ volume ขาเข้าใช่มั้ยครับ
Reply; You are correct, there's no volume control at Zi8 at all, unlike Zoom Q3HD that has Mic Gain of Low, High and Auto.

ผมเคยลองใช้มิกเซอร์ทำหน้าที่แทน Tascam แบบของน้าแนป แล้วใช้ RCA to 1/8" male jack เข้ากล้อง ปรากฏว่าเสียงที่เข้ามาในกล้องตอนเปิดคลิปมาฟังในคอม มันดังมากและแตกพร่าตลอดครับ ............. ผมเลยเลิกใช้วิธีนี้ หรืออาจเป็นเฉพาะที่อุปกรณ์ของแต่ละรุ่นก็เป็นได้ครับ.
Reply; I agree with you that the design of each machine are done differently and will need different manipulation for each kind.

ผมคิดว่าวิธีที่น้าแนปใช้ก็ถือว่าดีและง่ายที่สุดแล้วกับการอัดคลิป เพราะอัดทีเดียวได้ทั้งภาพและเสียงเลยแถมปรับแต่งได้พอสมควร
Reply; I agree that it's the easiest way but may not be the best way to get the best audio result.

อย่างที่ผมใช้ตอนนี้ คือการอัดภาพและเสียงแยกกันครับ ยุ่งยากและใช้เวลานาน แต่คุณภาพเสียงที่ได้ก็ถือว่าดีที่สุดสำหรับผมแล้ว
Reply; Yes and yes. Nothing good comes easy Big Grin

แต่ก็ยังอยากหาวิธีที่สะดวกและรวดเร็วแต่คุณภาพดี ทุกวันนี้ยังไม่เจอวิธีที่ง่ายและให้คุณภาพเสียงที่ถูกใจเลยครับ
Reply; I think this is the beauty of it! It forces you to try to learn more and inevitably makes you better and better for each and every experiment that you put your heart and soul into it Cool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
01-10-2012, 00:12
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by boobyblue - 09-08-2010, 23:03
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by WildWest Cowboy - 09-08-2010, 23:09
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by boobyblue - 09-08-2010, 23:32
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by povation - 10-08-2010, 00:02
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by Webmaster - 10-08-2010, 00:22
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by sukanyastory - 10-08-2010, 05:43
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by napman - 10-08-2010, 06:45
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by WildWest Cowboy - 10-08-2010, 13:29
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by napman - 11-08-2010, 05:07
I love www.nimitguitar.com - by Mikeloo - 27-07-2011, 23:46
RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - by napman - 01-10-2012, 00:12