Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acoustic Carabao concert @ Chiangmai?
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Acoustic Carabao concert @ Chiangmai?
(18-07-2012, 11:01)Maow Wrote: ชอบจังหวะและทำนองเพลงนี้มากครับ

I'm glad you like this song just like I do. Yes, it's another sad song of another love that gone sour. As you may know it's written by Ian Tyson the Canadian singer/songwriter.

I went to Canada just twice in my life. First time in 1984 (Vancouver) and second time in 1993 passing through British Columbia on routed to Alaska with my family on a month vacation driving trip but didn't have enough time to turn to Alberta.

At those times Canada was still very much virgin from the external influences. Canada is a big country with very little population even for now. Along BC (British Columbia) route it was a very nice drive with lots of big pine trees blanketed most of the landscape. It's one of my fond memory trips that I've ever taken.

There are some other Canadian musicians that I like too besides Neil Young such as Anne Murray, Joni Mitchell, Gordon Lightfoot, and if I'm correct I think Diana Krall is also Canadian. And most of the time whenever I heard this song (Four strong winds) it somehow reminded me of Canada and its peaceful scenery that I witnessed on my trip. May be some day I'll re-take that same old route back to Alaska againShy

"THEN"

"NOW"

"THEN"

"NOW"

and this last song that I just added, may be you don't know this one (A case of you), if you care enough to really listen to the lyric that was composed by Joni Mitchell. Maow, I'm sure you gonna like it!

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2012, 07:33 by napman.)
18-07-2012, 22:55
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Acoustic Carabao concert @ Chiangmai? - by napman - 18-07-2012, 22:55