Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~มือใหม่กีต้าร์คลาสสิคขอคําแนะนําจากทุกๆท่านครับ~
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ~มือใหม่กีต้าร์คลาสสิคขอคําแนะนําจากทุกๆท่านครับ~
"เมื่อก่อนผมเล่นเบสสมัยเรียน"

I was also a bass player when I was young. So let me chime in and hope it will help you in some way.

Here's just one of the FREE (or almost) that you can learn by yourself at home on your time.

There are tons of these free lessons available for anybody at YouTube. When I was in my teen there were no such thing available for anyone especially in Thailand, but now the Internet is so powerful and it's ashame if you don't want to take advantage of it!
So I just mostly learned by trial and error all by myself (and some half-taught later on in life). No I'm not a guitar player by any mean but I believe if I had a chance to start fresh learning just like young kids these days I'd be much better than I am right now for sureRolleyes

Just don't forget that you have to "enjoy each and every step of this life-long musical journey" and try not to find the end of this destination because there's no such thing!!Big Grin

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2012, 11:38 by napman.)
08-02-2012, 11:16
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ~มือใหม่กีต้าร์คลาสสิคขอคําแนะนําจากทุกๆท่านครับ~ - by napman - 08-02-2012, 11:16