• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ขอคำแนะนำในการโพส YouTube หน่อยครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ขอคำแนะนำในการโพส YouTube หน่อยครับ
Dear Peck,

I just happened to see your post now.

I started this process about 2 years ago right after I took my early retirement at 62. I'd say it is simple, straight forward procedure that you can use so many kind of devices (web cam, digital camera, camcorder....etc). the easiest way is shoot your performance with any device that using the SD card, then simply put that SD card at your PC or Laptop, get on YouTube (you just have to sign on to have your own YT channel and that is even easier than anything). And then you'll see the "Upload" option somewhere on top part. Just follow instructions and that is it! Piece of cake, if I can do it then anybody can do it (and even better than me)

I'm sure someone here will chime in and help you out and explain in "Thai". And that's why I don't want to explain in my "English" to confuse you here.

You can call your buddy "PiggyPrince", he has his own YT channel and he can take your hand and get you in there in no time at all.Big Grin

The technique to get good quality YT clips will come with time, I think I'm getting much better than when I started 2 years ago but still have a long way to go to my standard.

Good luck, and I'm sure you'll enjoy your YT hobby like I'm having now Wink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
18-08-2011, 21:55
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ขอคำแนะนำในการโพส YouTube หน่อยครับ - by napman - 18-08-2011, 21:55