napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Tour bus to San Francisco/Yosemite..etc
(14-07-2011, 07:15)ฟองสบู่ Wrote: ขอบคุณ น้า napman ที่พาเที่ยวครับ
ชอบภาพวิวมุมสูงของ sf และ ภาพที่ Yosemite สวยมากครับ น้ำตกก็แรงมากเลยนะครับ

Big Grin

Dear Bub,

You're welcome and it's really my pleasure to take you there even if they were all in one dimensionShy

(17-07-2011, 17:08)karn Wrote: เสียดายมากครับ...อยากเห็นอ่ะครับ PM มาก็ได้ครับพี่Tongue
Sorry Karn, I didn't take their posting but I still remember it so wellBig Grin

ผมเตือนตัวเองเช่นนั้นตลอดเวลาครับ..ขอบคุณสำหรับข้อคิดดีๆและภาพสวยๆในดินแดนอันห่างไกลครับSmile
ดีใจที่มีพี่ๆน้าๆมาเล่าเรื่องต่างๆให้ฟัง ผมตามอ่านทุกกระทู้เลยครับBig Grin

Thanks for taking/thinking my life's point of views, sometimes years of living will add some ideas in life that the younger generations can take them as some examples too.Shy

(19-07-2011, 23:55)ยอดเยี่ยม Wrote: อยากไปเที่ยวบ้าง Rolleyes ชอบภาพที่ถ่าย Outdoor สวยคมชัดเลยครับลุง Nap Wink

Dear Sakchai,

Why don't you do it while you can? sometimes tomorrow will never come, you know!Big Grin
Here's a great Hank Williams song for you, and I'm quite serious. You just find a way to California, you can stay in a room at my home, all of my visitors just left. And we'll go "Honky Tokin'" round Calif. in my truck, deal??

And thanks for your kind words, I just "Pointed and shot", that's all, no big dealTongue
But actually, I just want you guys to see those "Far away land" through my cheap camera. They say " A picture paints a thousand words", but in my case I'd be so glad if my picture paint at 99 wordsBig GrinWink

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2011, 21:20 by napman.)
20-07-2011, 09:58
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tour bus to San Francisco/Yosemite..etc - by napman - 20-07-2011, 09:58