Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ทะลวงตูดกีต้าร์ครับผม !!
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ทะลวงตูดกีต้าร์ครับผม !!
(31-05-2011, 17:29)pizuuh Wrote: ปล.ได้ข่าวว่าน้า napman จัดการทะลวง martin ด้วยตนเองมาแล้ว แนะนำหนอ่ยครับผม
ขอบคุณครับผม

Dear Piz,
I'd suggest you to get in touch with Cin since I'm so far away from you guys. You can see his action at his clip and then talk to him on the phone, he's the kind of guy who's always willing to help you out in any way he can.
But I'd recommend you to steer away from those power tools! Because it's too much power for this delicate task I think!
You can do just like Folk... did I think it's more safer even if it's much slower process but you will have time to recover if anything goes wrongBig Grin
In my case I used a small tool call "Reamer" that was designed to do this kind of job. So it's just a breeze for me and I don't have any skill in woodwork at allShy
Just be careful, be very, very careful to execute this task my friend. You can't undone the damage if it ever happensBig GrinShy

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
31-05-2011, 20:52
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ทะลวงตูดกีต้าร์ครับผม !! - by napman - 31-05-2011, 20:52