Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ขับรถเที่ยว ออสเตรีย เช็ก เยอรมัน
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ขับรถเที่ยว ออสเตรีย เช็ก เยอรมัน
Hi Bubbles,

I just watched your #2 and I can say that you really know what you are doing!

In My Humble Opinion (because I don't know any left from right in Photographic Art) not too many persons that have the eyes like you.
I mean you can see what the ordinary everday people like me just look through them. And then you used your experience and gifted to catch and freeze those moments in time.

I do admire people like you and worth to mention about "Piggyprince" our new member here too and some others who are very good at making pictures. I also know a young lady (who's also the member of this Nimit's who loves to travel, she just went to Stockholm about a week ago, and taking pictures but no longer has time to post here due to her constrainable job) who posted some of hers at this Travel section in the past.

Again, it's very nice of you to share your "Joys of taking picture" with us here. I know that quite a lot of Nimit's members here are enjoying your gifted talent and wish they had some of what you have (and that includes me tooTongue)

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2011, 01:04 by napman.)
30-05-2011, 00:18
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ขับรถเที่ยว ออสเตรีย เช็ก เยอรมัน - by napman - 30-05-2011, 00:18