Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor 414 CE LTD ใส่สายยี่ห้อและเบอร์อะไรดีครับ
somboon.c Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: Taylor 414 CE LTD ใส่สายยี่ห้อและเบอร์อะไรดีครับ
(19-04-2011, 22:39)napman Wrote:
(19-04-2011, 22:17)somboon.c Wrote: ผมรบกวนท่านผู้รู้ช่วยแนะนำสายกีต้าร์ที่จะใส่เล่นกับ Taylor 414 CE LTD จะใช่สายยี่ห้อและเบอร์อะไรดีครับ ของเดิมใส่สายเบอร์ 12 ยี่ห้ออีไลเซอร์ ที่แถมมากับตัวกีต้าร์ แต่ผมเล่นไปรู้สึกสายมันแข็ง พอจะมีสายดีๆ เบอร์ 12 ที่ใส่แล้วเล่นสบายๆ (สายอ่อนลงมาหน่อย) ไหมครับ...ผมขอรบกวนด้วยครับ

Hi Somboon,

First off, I have to say I'm certainly not "Mr.Knows it all"Big Grin
But I happened to used to own quite a few Taylors (and still own about 5 of them now), so I think I'm qualified to give you my opinion here.
I also used to own Taylor 314 CE LTD (with Koa back/side). Most of my Taylors I'm using Elixir Nanoweb light .012-.053 and don't have any experience of stiff strings at all!
I also use D'addario EJ16 that has the same gauge as Elixir for some different in tonation.

I don't know how long you've own this Taylor? If it's kind of new then may be it will take some time for you to getting use to it.

I may volunteer to say that it could be the action of that particular guitar that makes the diffferent of stiffness and softness of playing it. It'd be worthwhile to have your guitar technician check out the guitar action or even lower it a little bit to your likeWink

Just my $.002 hereTongue
Thank you very much (โอ๊ กว่าจะอ่านจบและทำความเข้าใจได้เล่นไปเกือบครึ่งชั่วโมง)
โลกสวยด้วยมือเรา...เหล่านักดนตรี
20-04-2011, 11:15
Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor 414 CE LTD ใส่สายยี่ห้อและเบอร์อะไรดีครับ - by somboon.c - 20-04-2011, 11:15