Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guitar ราคา $6500 แพงเพราะอะไร
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Guitar ราคา $6500 แพงเพราะอะไร
(04-04-2011, 21:32)gong_bee_gees Wrote: กีต้าร์ Somogyi ราคาเริ่มต้น $30,000 ครับ

One of my guitar maker friend who resides about an hour drive south of me and also another guitar maker who made my custom guitar (who lives in Georgia) went to Ervin Somogyi's guitar making classes at San Francisco area few years ago. They said they paid few thousands or so for the whole week class up thereWink

I myself never had any chance to see or touch the real Samogyi's guitars but from what I saw his guitar pictures on the WEB I don't really impress with the way they looked (I'm not talking about tone here!) by the pricepoint let's say compares to Olsons' that James Taylor's consistently been using which I think my eyes prefered. But of course to each his ownShy

If anyone has 10 minutes to waste, be my guest here (it could very well be your well-wasted, you'll never know!)

And another 2 1/2 minutes if you still don't get enough of the first one, I don't know if any of you say good-night and hug your guitar like this old guy did or not? Ha, ha, ha.....

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2011, 04:37 by napman.)
04-04-2011, 22:55
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guitar ราคา $6500 แพงเพราะอะไร - by napman - 04-04-2011, 22:55