Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
WWC's ถึง napman, could you please record your speech in audio file for just sharing with us in the party. I wish you could be here with us but unfortunately not possible. So, say what ever you want to say and sent to me na krab. suratp

Dear WWC and my campfire friends,

I really do appreciate your invitation of my speech. But I don?t want to spoil the party so I?m afraid it will not happen!

You see, I?m naturally and usually a boring and aimless speaker in any occasion or any matter of interest.

And particularly right at this moment of my time I am in a very serious somber stage of my life trying to understand about LIFE and DEATH, and especially of my loved one.

A lot of ?What ifs?? are entering my mind since I have learned about the untimely death of my loved one, I?m in a state of confusion and almost denial to the reality.

So I think it?s best for me and us to be quiet and try not to express anything at least for now. And please don?t get me wrong, I love everybody here naturally and individually more or less of course. We are sharing our love of music in our own unique way, we do support each other in a very caring and loving ways. I don?t want to name the ones who keep this thread going so strong because there are so many.

I?m proud that I was also the one of us that started this ?Campfire? up and each of us keeps it going so brightly and warmly and it?s hard to believe that we are approaching 30,000 viewings in a very short time ahead!

Thanks again everybody, and let me go to my ?Hideaway? for a while just to try to understand or get a glimpse of it if I could.

I?ll be back for sure and hopefully sooner than later. In the meantime please having fun and let the persons that you love know that you love them in one way or the others. DO IT NOW while you can my friends. DEATH is the ultimate FOREVER and nobody can reverse it!!
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2011, 21:47 by napman.)
26-01-2011, 21:46
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by boobyblue - 09-08-2010, 23:03
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by WildWest Cowboy - 09-08-2010, 23:09
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by boobyblue - 09-08-2010, 23:32
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by povation - 10-08-2010, 00:02
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by Webmaster - 10-08-2010, 00:22
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by sukanyastory - 10-08-2010, 05:43
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by napman - 10-08-2010, 06:45
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by WildWest Cowboy - 10-08-2010, 13:29
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by napman - 11-08-2010, 05:07
RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - by napman - 26-01-2011, 21:46
I love www.nimitguitar.com - by Mikeloo - 27-07-2011, 23:46