Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ผมไม่ซื้อ Zoom HD ไว้อัดเสียงกีต้าร์แล้วครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ผมไม่ซื้อ Zoom HD ไว้อัดเสียงกีต้าร์แล้วครับ
(14-11-2010, 20:00)pood Wrote: สรุปใด้ว่า Zoom Q3HD ก็คือเครื่องอัดเสียงที่แถมภาค video มาให้เหมือนเดิมครับ เลนส์ก็ยังเป็นเลนส์ห่วยๆซึ่งโฟกัสหรือซูมไม่ใด้ ระบบกันสั่นก็ไม่มี ส่วนซันโยนั้นระบบภาพมีครบเตรื่องและรุ่นนี้ใช้ไมค์ condenser สองตัวอัดเสียงซึ่งเท่าที่ฟังใน clip เสียงก็ดีมากครับ เสียอย่างเดียวที่บ้านเราดันตั้งราคาสูงเกินหมื่นบาทผมเลยสั่งจากอเมริกาไปแล้วหนึ่งตัวในราคาห้าพันกว่าบาทรวมค่าส่งครับ

เดี๋ยวของมาแล้วจะอัดลง Youtube ให้ชมและฟังครับ

Very interesting Pood, now you got me thinking againBig Grin

First I thought about getting Zoom q3 HD and get the external mic. Now I'm gonna wait for your YT testing at this Sanyo so I can gather more info before I finalize them all.

Thanks in advanceCool

Addendum; I extracted this from Amazon's review and like to share with you guys too;

* Audio - 4/5. This one is tough. I love the twin microphones (stereo) capability of this Sanyo. Why would you want to record HD video and then watch/listen to it in mono sound anyway? The microphones are super sensitive, perhaps to a flaw. I dock a point here because there is a low level hiss that is apparent in video with extended periods of silence. The optical zoom motor sound is also picked up and is noticeably loud when zooming in and out during video. I find these things unacceptable. On the other hand, these microphones can pick up the sound of passing cars at 50+ yds away when not even facing the highway. If someone in your video farts within 30 feet, it will be forever captured to video. When focusing in the negatives here, I could give it 3 out of 5...But I could just as easily give it 5 out of 5 for the stereo quality of recordings and the sheer performance factor of these twin microphones picking up everything - and I do mean every sound - of whatever you're recording. You'd think an external mic was used.........

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010, 09:29 by napman.)
15-11-2010, 09:11
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ผมไม่ซื้อ Zoom HD ไว้อัดเสียงกีต้าร์แล้วครับ - by napman - 15-11-2010, 09:11