Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
(10-11-2010, 11:34)hopebaby Wrote: My Way ที่น้าแนปเล่นก็ดดนใจครับSmileCool ผมแอบสังเกตุเห็นว่าน้าแนปจะเลือกเพลงที่เกี่ยวข้องกับวัย&ประสบการณ์ของผู้สูงวัย มาเล่นอยู่บ่อยๆและน้าแนปจะเล่นเพลงเหล่านั้นได้ดีครับ แสดงอารมณ์และความหมายในเพลงได้ลึกซึ้งเสมอ...ผมแอบสังเกตุน่ะครับ

Absolutely Hope!
You see, it?s one the best things to stay as ?Amateurs?, when you are just amateur you?ll be able to choose what/how/where to playCoolCool

When you are ?Pros.? by making your living out of it. You have to please the audience or at least please your sponsors or the people who hire you and most of the time have to play whatever they want. And also most of the time the audience will be likely to be so picky about your songs. They?ll say something like you missed a note or a beat that the originals have them or just say that you don?t sound like the originals! You became a Xerox machine for the household name artists that you?ve tried in vain to sound like them and most of the time you?re not!Sad

Now I can pick any song that I?d like to play/sing, I can choose how to play them, I can even choose where and when or who I want to play my songs to, it?s such a deliberate way to feel about your musicTongue

Now I can tell stories to my audience, a joyful one or a sad one, I can lullaby them, I can rock them, I can sometimes even teach them about life and stuffs, now the sky is the limit!

That?s ?MY WAY? of choosing my ?MUSIC? from now on till the end of??.my time.

So let?s stay as another full-time amateurs and enjoy the fruits of our labor together regardless of what other people think.

And I?m glad that you and others like it too just I do. Wink

From Hopebaby;
and now...you'll see what have you done 2 days ago 5555

So Hope, where's the singer your little Hopebaby?Big Grin

From Capt.
ฮา ฮา ผมอยากจะเสริมนิดหน่อยนะครับว่าตอนเลื่อนกล้องถ่ายทำคลิปแล้วตกจากเก้าอี้ ( ของผู้กำกับ)Big Grinมีเสียงเหยียบหางแมวแล้วแมวร้องครับไม่ไช่เสียงคนนะครับ ขออภัยแทนแมวมา ณ ที่นี้ด้วยครับ แง๊วววววTongueTongueBig GrinSad

I just saw the dog ran away when the cat stayedSad

[/quote] " อยากให้มาอยู่ในงานด้วยกันครับน้าแนป "ShyShy

There'll be some other time, I'm sure Shy

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
10-11-2010, 14:08
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by boobyblue - 09-08-2010, 23:03
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by WildWest Cowboy - 09-08-2010, 23:09
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by boobyblue - 09-08-2010, 23:32
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by povation - 10-08-2010, 00:02
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by Webmaster - 10-08-2010, 00:22
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by sukanyastory - 10-08-2010, 05:43
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by napman - 10-08-2010, 06:45
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by WildWest Cowboy - 10-08-2010, 13:29
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by napman - 11-08-2010, 05:07
RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - by napman - 10-11-2010, 14:08
I love www.nimitguitar.com - by Mikeloo - 27-07-2011, 23:46