Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
หนาวนี้.....เมื่อไร......ไปออกรอบที่ไหนดี
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: หนาวนี้.....เมื่อไร......ไปออกรอบที่ไหนดี
(03-11-2010, 12:51)povation Wrote: แต่ อาทิตย์ 7 พย. เวลา 11.00-14.00 น.
วง Blue Ribbon ต้องไปเล่นดนตรีในงานแต่งงานที่ภัตราคารจิตรโภชนา ดอนเมือง

Dear Pov,

I don't want to derail this thread, but;

Would you do me a big favor?
A long long time ago (again), I have a classmate at Bhanabhan school at Ladpraw from M1-M6. His name is "Chalermpol Chanvises", we were very closed. Later he inherited "Jit Pochana" restaurant from his parents and last time I met him was in mid 70s when he opened his restaurant branch in LA.

This will be a very long shot, but I'll give it a shot anyway.
If you have a chance. would you ask the workers at that restaurant for me just to see if the owner of "Jit Pochana" is still Chalermpol (Ood)? Chances are he's sold his business already but I don't know for sure.Sad

If by chance he's still there, would you tell him his old friend just wants to say "Hi" to him? Just mention my name, I believe he still remembers me (also my older sister knows him and his wife quite well)

May be I can track him down somehow with lots of luck!

Thanks a bunchWink

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
05-11-2010, 15:27
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: หนาวนี้.....เมื่อไร......ไปออกรอบที่ไหนดี - by napman - 05-11-2010, 15:27