Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
(04-11-2010, 20:02)Capt.Arnold Wrote: P รับรองจะนั่งนิ่งๆไม่มีการหมุนตัวShyครับ
งานหน้าให้มืออาชีพรับทางด้านสื่อดีกว่านะน้าWWC

Dear Capt,
I still remember you told me at my Saraphi cottage that when you first joined us at "Nimit", you hoped and prayed that everybody would love you and nobody would hate you from whatever you would have done here.
I can't speak for nobody but myself, I love you just the way you are (allow me to borrow Billy Joel's words here!) and I believed that whoever came across you would agree that you are "The life of the party".
Please don't be too self-concious and try to change a thing about youself! We are accepting each other here as each of us always is, no pretending, no phonies, just plain honesty and sincerity. We may disagree sometimes but we also always respect each other's opinions.

So be as you are, come as you are, don't try to please everybody. It's simply impossible to do that!

Again, let me borrow Otis Redding words here from his "Sitting at the dock of the bay"
".........I can't do what ten people tell me to do, so I guess I'll remain the same................."Big GrinSadShy

(04-11-2010, 17:15)hopebaby Wrote: ช่วงหลังๆผมอยากลดภาคความเป็นนักเล่นดนตรีออกไปให้มากๆเพราะผมทราบข้อจำกัดต่างๆที่เรามีอยู่ดี เอาได้เท่าที่พอทำได้ก็พอ
Dear Hope,
Just keep doing what you're doin here, we all have limitation that we have to live by and actually be proud of, do not compare yourself with others. We just TRY TO DO OUR BEST WITH WHATEVER WE GOT. If our best is not good enough for anyone they can simply skip usBig Grin

แต่ผมเปลี่ยนมาสนใจเรื่องเนื้อหาของเพลงต่างๆที่เราชอบแทน อยากจะแปลอยากจะทำความเข้าใจกับมันให้มากที่สุดเท่าที่จะสามารถทำได้..มันช่วยทำให้ผมร้องเพลงได้สนุกมากขึ้นกว่าเดิมด้วยครับ
I undoubtedly agree that if we really know what we are talking (singing) about then we can convey our message and meaning of that song to the audience if they are not too deaf or too blind to hear or see what we're trying our best to let them know Tongue

[quote='hopebaby' pid='129235' dateline='1288892789']
ชอบมากเห็นคุณ DarkMoon ร้องเพลง Banks Of Ohio
รับรองว่าคอโฟล์คคันทรี่เก่าๆได้ยินแล้วขนลุกซู่ส์เป็นแน่นอน เก่งมากครับคุณ DM มาถูกทางแล้วครับ 5555ผมรับรองคนนึงล่ะ Big Grin

Count me in, too!

When I first heard it, I said to myself "What the heck! How could this young lady know this song? It's way over yonder before her times! What's wrong (right) with her?"

You just simply stunned me young ladyTongue

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2010, 15:49 by napman.)
05-11-2010, 09:43
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by boobyblue - 09-08-2010, 23:03
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by WildWest Cowboy - 09-08-2010, 23:09
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by boobyblue - 09-08-2010, 23:32
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by povation - 10-08-2010, 00:02
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by Webmaster - 10-08-2010, 00:22
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by sukanyastory - 10-08-2010, 05:43
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by napman - 10-08-2010, 06:45
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by WildWest Cowboy - 10-08-2010, 13:29
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by napman - 11-08-2010, 05:07
RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - by napman - 05-11-2010, 09:43
I love www.nimitguitar.com - by Mikeloo - 27-07-2011, 23:46