Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
จะให้ญาติซื้อแอมป์จาก e-bay แล้วหิ้วมาให้มันจะคุ้มมั๊ยครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: จะให้ญาติซื้อแอมป์จาก e-bay แล้วหิ้วมาให้มันจะคุ้มมั๊ยครับ
[quote='pood' pid='127634' dateline='1286803700']
แอมป์ที่ให้ลิ้งค์มาตัวหนึ่งทำในเวียตนามส่วนอีกตัวเป็นของจีน ถ้าคุณหิ้วกลับมามันก็ใด้เดินทางรอบโลกพอดี ซื้อเมืองไทยประหยัดกว่าเยอะครับและไม่ต้องใช้หม้อแปลงด้วย
LOL; That's funnyBig GrinSadBig Grin

เรื่องซื้อแอมป์จากอเมริกานั้นมีข้อเสียดังนี้ครับ
1. แอมป์ส่วนใหญ่ใช้ไฟ 110 V. ถึงใช้หม้อแปลงก็เสียงดรอปแน่นอนเพราะคุณต้องแปลงสองรอบ

Dear Pood, sorry for intervene and let me ask you some questions here;

Oh no! that's exactly what I thought I'm going to do at Chiangmai and already asked Maow to purchase the transformer for me!

2. การฝากญาติหิ้วนั้นอย่าลืมว่าแอมป์มันหนักและหิ้วไม่สะดวกนะครับ ถ้าญาติคุณบินชั้นธุรกิจและมีบัตรทองน้ำหนักอาจไม่เกินกำหนด ถ้าไม่ใช่ก็เสียค่าปรับานเบอะละครับ พอมาถึงเมืองไทยก็อาจโดนเรียกตรวจเพื่อเก็บภาษีอีก
Mine is used and I plan to put it in my travel luggage (not the carry-on), it fits and weighs about 30 lb, do you think I'd be taxed at Suwannaphumi airport?

Thank you very much as always PoodSmile

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
12-10-2010, 00:58
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: จะให้ญาติซื้อแอมป์จาก e-bay แล้วหิ้วมาให้มันจะคุ้มมั๊ยครับ - by napman - 12-10-2010, 00:58